[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has /pol/ become so atheist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 25
File: 1458078276309.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458078276309.gif
1 MB, 500x281
I'm kinda newfag, been here only for a year or some;
when I found this place it was beautiful, I've finally found a redpilled website full of people who Know how things stand,
but now some time later it's overfilled with threads:
>God doesn't exist hurr durr
>there's nothing wrong with faggotry
and similar...

What happened?
Should I just leave and kill myself?
>>
File: 1459870818046.jpg (97 KB, 583x732) Image search: [Google]
1459870818046.jpg
97 KB, 583x732
>>70815433
I believe in the fact that Christianity is part of our White identity. I don't necessarily believe in God's existence, but I do believe that we should preserve our Christian values and way of life. Being hardcore atheist is for leftoid degenerates and you should avoid it. Kikes want to disencourage our faith so we have less and less to hold on to.
>>
>>70815433
go start a religious genocide or something.
>>
there's nothing wrong with being gay

LGBTQ people are usually pretty redpilled
>>
>>70816699
Religion is stupid, what we need is a god damn backbone.

I do agree about the values though, but those are already down the shitter.
>>
>>70817031
Dreary olde England hittin it outta the park with the mortal arrogance yet again B)

admit it, you hate the pain of existence, you're a pussy

I love it. Thanks creator.
>>
>>70815433

reddit came over after it became cool
>>
>>70815433
Christianity has abandoned us look no further to the pope licking niggers feet or lesbian Lutheran pastors
At this point I will take a gay fascist over your typical bliepilled Christian
>>
>>70817121
I don't need some bullshit book to give me a reason to live or keep me from raping and stealing.

What are you getting at exactly? Is religion just a crutch you use to get through life?
>>
>>70815433
Can't keep believing in fairy tales forever.
>>
>>70817215
This.

I used to sympathize with Catholicism, even though I wasn't a true believer, but now they are so cucked that I consider Christianity a liability.
>>
>>70815433
You have nothing to worry about. Besides the atheist trolls, most of us here have become increasingly disgusted with the preachiness of the regressive left.

Those of us here who don't believe in God's or are leaning toward disbelief want reason to persevere above all else.

What has built our great society as we know it? The family unit. What are secular values alongside a spiteful dismissal of anything religious? They lead to the dismantling of the family unit, the emasculation of men and the masculinization of women.

I became an atheist so I could pick and choose information that is right and discard conflicting or incorrect dogmas. Most liberal atheists discarded religion and replaced it with another: identity politics.

I want to get along with other religious people because it takes a strong family Foundation built upon some religious values to succeed. You can't throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak.
>>
File: crusade pope didn't call.jpg (37 KB, 546x512) Image search: [Google]
crusade pope didn't call.jpg
37 KB, 546x512
>>70817324
>>
File: batman-kierkegaard.jpg (55 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
batman-kierkegaard.jpg
55 KB, 672x372
>>70815433
>>
>>70817324
>Catholicism

Christianity is not Catholicism, just stop this. It's true it's the biggest sect of Christians but it has nothing to do with being Christian, following and reading the bible and asking for Jesus into your life is.
>>
I never see that. Then again I don't give religious threads my time. Believe whatever you believe and shit post in happening threads
>>
File: darkKnightKierkegaard1.jpg (374 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
darkKnightKierkegaard1.jpg
374 KB, 1000x1500
>>70817488
>>
File: darkKnightKierkegaard2.jpg (345 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
darkKnightKierkegaard2.jpg
345 KB, 1000x1500
>>70817576
>>
>>70815433
Reddit came here. But there still are redpilled people around.
>>
>>70815433
Really? Why should we keep in believing in fairy tales with all of our scientific evidence. I mean, c'mon guys, it is (insert current year here) after all.
>>
>>70817347
I think there should be a church for everyone in every community. Not for any religion in particular, just as a community meeting place. If there was a meeting every Saturday afternoon or something I think it could greatly improve society by allowing people with different views to mix, ie the young degenerate liberal types would be redpilled a little each week by the older conservative members of their town
>>
>>70815433
it happens around big events, especially election times. its your job to stay strong and convert the mass influx of politically illiterate normies
>>
File: 1442167703592.png (360 KB, 399x524) Image search: [Google]
1442167703592.png
360 KB, 399x524
>>70815433
>I'm kinda newfag
here's your problem, /pol/ was always a mainly atheist board (as all boards in 4chins). Being a good goyim only started with recent conservatism/traditionalism bullshit
>>
Amoral Nu-males trolling
>>
>>70815433
Jesus doesn't say anything about faggotry

don't be an old testament fag
>>
>>70815433
>become

More like "why does /pol/ troll by pretending to be religious"
>>
File: the truth hurts.jpg (487 KB, 608x2000) Image search: [Google]
the truth hurts.jpg
487 KB, 608x2000
>>
>>70817996
Taoism is realist tier though
>>
File: 1173773957793.png (64 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1173773957793.png
64 KB, 420x420
>>70815433

A lot of /pol/ and this site has always been atheist and non-religious. /pol/ just made being a Christian and screaming "fedora" a meme, which was half the time atheists trolling other atheists. When people wised up to it, it wasn't fun for the trolls anymore and they stopped pretending. Meanwhile you have all these Christcucks that basically fell for the joke.
>>
>>70817857

This. Anyone who's been on this site longer than two years knows this.
>>
>>70817996
>Solipsism
>Not "The Truth Hurts Tier" tier
>>
>>70816699
Anything can be part of your white identity, Christianity is just a pure religion and style of life - you cannot be Christian without completely believing in the dogma and loving God more than yourself, your family and anything in this universe.
Sure you can role play if you're catholic or any anathematized cult - in the absence of Holy Spirit any act is invalid regardless how close it is preached to original dogmatic source.

And again true Christianity will never try to force itself over people, serving, believing in God with force - is not an act out of freedom - this is the most important element you have to develop - do everything out of complete freedom and love for God.

You're responsible 100% for your behavior, and trough you people should see the works of God and that's how they will approach the Church. Otherwise people will stop getting saved and the world will come to a point where existence is pointless.

In Christianity morality and laws ( dogma ) are the two faces of the same coin. One cannot be altered because it will invalidate the other - you can be 100% natural in your moral behavior and agree with dogma, because the dogma itself is divine revealed and it's a set of laws and text that reflect the supreme age of maturity in man, the age of Christ. But in the same way trough the practices of church and study of the scriptures you can cleanse yourself - trough metanoia:
http://orthodoxwiki.org/Metanoia

You can change your life 180 degrees, it is the equivalent of psycho-spiritual death and rebirth of your inner self for the glory which will come.
>>
File: vive.png (40 KB, 1043x259) Image search: [Google]
vive.png
40 KB, 1043x259
>>70815433
>Why has /pol/ become so atheist?

because we aren't mentally retarded and we can form basic logical connections...
>>
>>70818229
He was right though you cuck
>>
>become Christian

/pol/ has never been christian. Back before it was /pol/, and for years when /pol/ was new up until a little while ago, there were barely ever any christian threads. There was usually ONE guy who would start them (AMDG, an avatarfag), and it was a now-and then occurrence, not a regular staple.

The people who say shit about /pol/ being christian are in fact complete newfags.

>Know how things stand

I know that one can not be redpilled while simultaneously prostrating themselves to a hebrew demon of storms.

You're just not ready yet.
>>
>>70818179
Deus Vult fags trying to pass their LARP shit as red pilled can be amusing though.
>>
>>70818301
(you)
>>
>>70816803
I thought Poland was cool :(
>>
>>70815433

/pol/ is a Christian board, and don't let the shills tell you otherwise. The decline in western society, is directly linked to to decline in Christianity.
>>
Goes in cycles. It's April now, warmer in US and UK (where most activity come from) so most people who aren't total social outcasts are out are and less posting.
Historically, we always get a happening between April 18th-25th (last year was Nepal earthquake) and going back to Waco, Oklahoma city, Columbine, bunch of others.
Wait for whatever big happening in about ~ 1 week, will get better.
>>
>>70815433
Catholics (perverted Luciferians) tried to co-opt everything and shitted up the culture, like always.
>>
File: scientific method.jpg (56 KB, 605x600) Image search: [Google]
scientific method.jpg
56 KB, 605x600
>>70818609
Don't get me wrong, Catholics are okay when they're not retarded keyboard crusaders. And that's not even discussing the importance of the church in the development of the west.

But there's nothing red pilled about forcing yourself and others to believe in ancient Hebrew myths.
>>
>>70815433
Hurr durr indeed.
If even God gave up, why should I not?
>>
>>70815433
There's a big divide and conquere scheme been happening over the years and almost all of /pol/ has been brainwashed about it. In laymans terms, it's 'atheists are all leftwing degenerate autistic fedora tippers'. It's also wrong. I'm a right wing nationalist motherfucker and I also happen to be completely non religious.

Can I ever talk about that openly on /pol/ without ridicule or discredit? No fucking chance. You guys prattle on about how cancerous political correctness is then you have the cheek to get triggered like a safe space little snowflake when someone mentions they happen to be atheist. Hypocritical cunts the lot of ya.

Disclaimer:
Christianity is a virus that was unleashed on the world by the elders of zion 2000 years ago to subjugate the goyim.
>>
>>70818613
R A R E
>>
File: 1459443488294.jpg (188 KB, 749x903) Image search: [Google]
1459443488294.jpg
188 KB, 749x903
>>70818986
Catholic here. No force was used in the coercion of my beliefs.
>>
>>70820241
>Can I ever talk about that openly on /pol/ without ridicule or discredit?
>no chance
>Christianity is a virus

honestly, it looks liek you bring it on yourself

>relgiion is a big dumb-dumb thing
>spiritiuality has existed since long before jesus
>you get more spiritual as you get older
>>
>>70820356
coercion: the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.

nice freudian slip
>>
>>70820522
Did I say anything that goes against spirituality? I have no issue with spirituality, or religion in general. But Islam/Judaism/Christianity are cancers that have infested our world and semites are behind them.
>>
>>70815433
We've been flooded with Reddit cancer types. A lot are /b/ refugees, too.
Hopefully many will begin to see the error of their ways.

>>70817215
>>70817324
Orthodoxy.
>>
There is no empirical evidence for an afterlife but plenty of proof that the brain can come up with imaginitive beings to explain the unknown.
>>
>Why has /pol/ become so atheist?

It was always majority atheist. 60% atheist back in 2013, IIRC
>>
>>70820664
Why. You just said the same thing again
>Chirstians/Islamists/Jew are dumb because I said so
I can agree with islam and the Jews but what did Christians do?
>Inb4 S-sandnigger Religon/ T-they're all the s-same
>>
>>70820811
>60% atheist/irreligious*
>>
>>70815433
Because you got duped into thinking that the "Christians" here were anything other than atheists who don't give a shit, and are tired of listening to their obnoxious euphoria all day.
>>
File: 1440492476323.jpg (146 KB, 862x582) Image search: [Google]
1440492476323.jpg
146 KB, 862x582
>>70815433
ignore them, its just faggot atheist fedoras doing reddit raids

/pol/ remains a christian board
>>
>>70815433
>I'm kinda newfag
If you know what the problem is then why did you feel the need to make this thread? /pol/ isn't christian, it's just not like the leftist cancer who think that anything that has to do with christianity is bad. I like the old traditions we have in the west because it's part of our identity as a civilization and you don't have to believe in fairy tales for that.
>>
>>70820842
Yes they're all bullshit that spewed out of the middle east like an overgrown tumour. Our ancestors had no involvement in these cults.

As for your question about christianity, all the preachey lovey tolerance peace respect thy neighbour bullshit it's been seeping into the west for centuries is the reason white civilisation is now royally cucked. Cultural fucking subjugation courtesy of our zionist friends from 2000 years ago who started this cult.
>>
>>70818335
Fuck there's no more good tripfags like AMDG or Flowergirl, they're all gone.
>>
>>70820801
>Orthodoxy

This. Best sect hands down. Super redpilled, against gays, trannies, degeneracy of all kinds. Everyone at my church supports Trump, even though half of em are Democrats! The priest gave this magnificent speech the other day about how we shouldn't tolerate the Jews and the Muslims and their evil acts, because of how they harm other people. Toleration is a good thing, but when they're hurting innocent people, we need to step in. All this was said and accepted despite being in one of the most leftist states in the Union.

Orthodoxy is wonderful.
>>
File: 1459955919063.jpg (85 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1459955919063.jpg
85 KB, 550x733
>>70815433
what happened was there was a huge influx of junior /b posters, reddit shills and trash who have lost the essence of /natsoc/. I remember when every third thread was a hitler appreciation thread, or a reminder that the jews are the enemy thread. now nothing , even /pol is not immune from the marxists
>>
>>70820924
I am an atheist that identifies as a Christian mainly because I hate the euphoric level Atheist fags.
99% of Atheists especially on the internet are just people who never got over their parents making them go to church and have an irrational hate boner for Christians edgelords.
People who assume that being an Atheist instantly makes you a scientist or philosopher and automatically smarter than a person of faith.
>>
File: image.jpg (489 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489 KB, 1680x1050
>>70821024
I'd say the crusaders did a pretty good job of defending themselves. Also it's been mostly atheists spreading this shit
May I remind you that it's mainly atheist country accepting them like germany and Sweden and your country funnily enough.
>>
>>70821159
You. I like you.
God bless you, brother.
>>
>>70820924
I mean... think about it.
You're on an outrageously contrarian board.
The 18 year old know it all kids come here after watching popular media about a guy who puts bananas in his ass.
Shit's fucking embarrassing, and it plays right into the hands of those who claim that people only claim to reject god because he doesn't approve of their disgusting behavior.
So after a while you grow up and realize that many people involved the church don't actually believe it either; that it's a lesson in humility to let go of this constant need to be "right" all the time, and if nothing really matters then it doesn't matter if people believe otherwise.

/pol/ is a Christian board. End of story.
>>
File: 1459013878490.jpg (60 KB, 627x400) Image search: [Google]
1459013878490.jpg
60 KB, 627x400
>implying redpilled atheists don't defend christianity

if you want a debate of course you're gonna get fedora-tier replies here, but those same people know well the difference between christian civilization and islamic savagery, unlike the reddit cucks who need to be sjw in order to earn upboats ranks and not lose their jobs.
>>
I've seen at firsthand how cancerous religion can be. I've slept at monasteries founded in the 12th century and lived for 2 days with them. Women aged 89 who get up at night for the 'nachtwaken' ( vigils at night at the chapel). They do vigils 7 times a day. Women who had to wear special robes in the shower just so they wouldn't look at their own bodies. There was a even a nun at my elementary school. Had to do a prayer everytime we entered a class. That whole forced 'love eachother' forced christian values are cancerous and hypocritical, they preach solidarity when they are selfish as fuck.

Religious people can do whatever the fuck they want at home, but you motherfuckers shoulnd't force it down's people throat. I've studied biological anthropology at Uni and you just can't (seriously) deny evolution anymore. Why do you believe in something not scientifically proven? Has nobody learned to think independently, and believe in what can be proven again and again?
>>
>>70821255
You're talking shit, I've been around 4chan since 2005 and /pol/ whenever it came about. I've always been an atheist.

It's nothing to do with marxism or the cringey fat cunt in your image. I simply don't believe in a god. Stop spreading the false meme that atheism is degeneracy. I respect hitler greatly and have great morals and principles of my own and a girlfriend who I plan on raising a family with and we're getting married later this year. White atheists do fine. Stop this divide and conquer bullshit, atheists are an important part of right wing movements.
>>
>>70821448
>I simply don't believe in a god.
That's okay, He believes in you :3
>>
>>70821418
The thing about that is that most Christians don't faggot. Besides, Shouldn't we be together on this instead of arguing and dividing against each other?
>>
>>70821327
Christian countries. The Catholic church and co have been the largest bodies encouraging everyone to love and tolerate and accept refugees. Just look at Francis.

Also regardless of all of that, regardless of the crusaders (who I respect), regardless of traditional values (I respect) family (I respect) anti-lgbt (I respect, I see lgbt as mental illness) and so on, while I agree with most christian values... I simply don't believe a god exists.

That doesn't make me an autist fedora tipper just because I hold that belief you cunt.
>>
>>70821255
>I remember when every third thread was a hitler appreciation thread, or a reminder that the jews are the enemy thread. now nothing
Natsoc was a minority. Loud and big enough to be significant, but still a minority.
Also Natsocs had divided opinions on Christianity.
Some viewed it as a weak religion.
>>
Atheism is thriving and religion is dying

Thank god
>>
File: 1455378505248.jpg (181 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1455378505248.jpg
181 KB, 800x850
>>70816699
fpbp every time why lads?
>>
>>70821550
Stop forcing your religion down other people throat, and we fight alongside against those 'people' who want to force worse shit down our throat
>>
>>70815433
>Why has /pol/ become so atheist
/pol/ is among the most leftists board on the web right now. Antisemitic communism ala Stalin, basically.
>>
>>70821418
Most Christians don't deny evolution.
My priest has a PhD in one of the sciences btw. I forget which one. He was tutored by Dawkins though.
>>
The worst part of the whole fedora meme is that it came from outside 4chan. It didn't have much anything to do with anonymous as far as I can remember. People just started spamming gringe worthy fedora pics. Same with poo in loo. You ruin shit by spamming it all the time without proper reason or constraint.
>>
Here's the obvious problem.

If you don't just go and claim that morality is determined by divine authority (whether it is or not), then all we have to work with is the intersection between "rationality" and "emotion".

And while it probably sucks that a transgender person would have to remain closeted their whole life, it's not like they get fired, sued, or imprisoned for questioning the Holocaust in public.
>>
>>70821566
That's fine. I never said I hated atheism or anyone who doesn't believe, but you didn't have to come off as a anti-Religon cunt. That's the the same level cringe as neo-nazism that will get you laughed at.
>>
I'm not an atheist.
I'm an absurdist.
It just so happens that my lack of beliefs and abundance of suspicions gets me stuck with the "atheist" label.
>>
>>70821024
You have a a cartoonish view of your ancestors if you think they were amoral thugs with no sense of empathy. Your history was not populated by caricatures pulled from the covers of metal albums.

To be frank I find it insulting to my ancestors when you claim that white people are not inherently empathic and charitable, that such traits are only innate to Jews and Arabs and had to be taught to my ancestors.
>>
File: 1457648597138.gif (3 MB, 340x332) Image search: [Google]
1457648597138.gif
3 MB, 340x332
>>70815433
bet you still believe santa claus still comes down your chimney every christmas huh?
you claim to like this red-pilled site, yet you yourself are still blue-pilled.
take the damn pill and open your eyes.
>>
>>70815433

lets proof that /pol/ is for christfags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY&nohtml5=False

not cucked
>>
File: Screenshot_21.png (15 KB, 216x415) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.png
15 KB, 216x415
>>70823526

forgot pic
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (18 KB, 212x489) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
18 KB, 212x489
>>70823526
Sweden ranks high along with Germany, France, Japan, South Korea, the Czech Republic, Estonia and the Netherlands on having a large number of citizens who have no religion. An article on Sweden's official website asserts that just three out of 10 Swedes state that they have confidence in the church. The article lists the following facts about religion in Sweden:

cucked
>>
>>70817233
I bet you're just a faggot putting on a face 2bh
>>
File: OyVey.png (1 MB, 1009x592) Image search: [Google]
OyVey.png
1 MB, 1009x592
>>70823947

cucked all our trust in jew man
>>
>>70815433
its 2016.
no second coming
nobody cares
>>
I'm orthodox, but I still think god doesn't really exist.
>>
Every atheist I've met in real life has been the a fedora tipper.
>>
>>70817857
>>70818179
>>70818403
4chan has generally had edgy faggots talking about religion like it was evil and the worst thing for years, because nobody else wanted to talk about it.

Now you've stunk everything up so bad nobody can deny you dumb ass holes exist any longer. You've always been the elephant in the room.
>>
File: Screenshot_36.png (43 KB, 646x435) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_36.png
43 KB, 646x435
>>70823417

was santa invented to discredit jesus 2000 years after his birth.

oh lets start his name is santa what easily makes satan , he took over christmas. he is a fat guy = sin sloth. he has nothing to do with jesus while his orgins are of christfags

and lastly pic related
>>
>>70821334
I came out of my teenage years a Theravada. You seem to be full of it. /pol/ is obviously a Buddhist board.
>>
>>70815433
Because there is a lot more evidence against the existence of a god than for the existence of a god.
I do still have values, and I dislike the fat fedora tippers who make our name bad.
>>
>>70816699
Yeah a Jewish sand religion from the middle east is totally part of white identity, at some point cognitive dissonance has to set in.
>>
>>70824075
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?
>>
>>70824127
wew, don't see your people around here too often.
Yes, the only thing that keeps pop religion going is indoctrination of children and occult ritual.

Like oil, it will never be completely extinguished, we are after all simple tribal monkeys. Now get drilling!
>>
>>70824075
Except he hasn't come the first time yet according to the messiah prophecy.

Isaiah 1:26: "And I will restore your judges as at first and your counsellors as in the beginning; afterwards you shall be called City of Righteousness, Faithful City." Some Jews interpret this to mean that the Sanhedrin will be re-established."(Isaiah 1:26)
Once he is King, leaders of other nations will look to him for guidance. (Isaiah 2:4)
The whole world will worship the One God of Israel (Isaiah 2:11–17)
He will be descended from King David (Isaiah 11:1) via Solomon (1 Chronicles 22:8–10, 2 Chronicles 7:18)
The "spirit of the Lord" will be upon him, and he will have a "fear of God" (Isaiah 11:2)
Evil and tyranny will not be able to stand before his leadership (Isaiah 11:4)
Knowledge of God will fill the world (Isaiah 11:9)
He will include and attract people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10)
All Israelites will be returned to their homeland (Isaiah 11:12)
Death will be swallowed up forever (Isaiah 25:8)
There will be no more hunger or illness, and death will cease (Isaiah 25:8)
All of the dead will rise again (Isaiah 26:19)
The Jewish people will experience eternal joy and gladness (Isaiah 51:11)
He will be a messenger of peace (Isaiah 52:7)
Nations will recognize the wrongs they did to Israel (Isaiah 52:13–53:5)
The peoples of the world will turn to the Jews for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23)
The ruined cities of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel 16:55)
Weapons of war will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9)
The people of Israel will have direct access to the Torah through their minds and Torah study will become the study of the wisdom of the heart (Jeremiah 31:33)[10]
He will give you all the worthy desires of your heart (Psalms 37:4)
He will take the barren land and make it abundant and fruitful (Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13–15, Ezekiel 36:29–30, Isaiah 11:6–9)
>>
Religion is a form of a local population meme.
There is absolutely no difference whatsoever between Zeus and biblical JHWH. Yet people who grown up in christian world somehow think otherwise.
>>
>>70825218

haha oh lad let me copy and paste this from a atheist site 2000 years of bible scholars where wrong this fedora site knows the truth
>>
>>70818519
But he's right. Only reasonable critisism I have against gays is that they don't produce white children.
>>
>>70817904
>>70818335

Another element is /pol/ is contrarian like the rest of 4chan. 4chan is contrarian to anything they see as popular or normal and /pol/ is so contrarian it's contrarian to 4chan itself.

So /pol/ sees something like reddit being "normal" (although it's really not in terms of mainstream society, redditors seem pretty contrarian) and take the opposite views on anything. Reddit has atheists apparently so /pol/ pretends to be Christian so it doesn't get lumped into the same group as THOSE people. But physically, they probably look exactly alike and have a lot in common.
>>
>>70820241

Yeah I'm an Objectivist so basically "right-wing atheist" fits nice enough. I've never changed my mind, but I've watched /pol/ posters change their mind in real time. The fedora meme made them not want to be lumped into the "not sexually attractive" group so their so afraid of being. It triggered the right insecurities. I realized a lot of /pol/ doesn't have any kind of real philosophical grounding or views of their own so their susceptible to meme-group-think.
>>
>>70821533
>That's okay, He believes in you

is that the same god letting millions of children starve all over the world. and allowing babies born with horrific defects. why doesnt he "believe" in them?
>>
>>70821566

good post + dubs
>>
>>70815433
Seems we've had an influx from somewhere. Newfags galore and religion debates are nice lightweight shit that everyone can have a go at to feel smart.
>>
>>70816699

>abrahamic religion
>white
>>
>>70820801
Don't forget:
>>70818229
>>
>>70817857
>Judges
>Old testament
>Old
>Wants to put up an argument against Christianity.
>Does no research.
>>
OP didn't answer a single time.

Slide thread.
>>
>>70823947

5% muslim, fuck.
>>
>>70826302
this
I kek'd.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.