[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we make Japan america? I'm sick of this country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1443933502893.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443933502893.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
How can we make Japan america?

I'm sick of this country so I want to improve this country by making it americanized.

What should we do in order to make it america?
>>
>>70815277

stop having government officials follow around your 12 refugees to guarantee they integrate into society
>>
>>70815277
Import white people
>>
>>70815277
why don't you just go back to America
>>
Japan is westernized as fuck.

What more do you want? Turning every japanese into a fat blob?
>>
File: redredshoes.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
redredshoes.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>70815308
I want Brazil to go away
>>
>>70815316
I just want to improve Japan for the people
>>
>>70815312

You mean import Blacks and Hispanics
>>
Lol, you're that same american teaching english who posts "tfw nip" every morning.
Who would want to be an American, when any wetback who swims over the border can be one? There's nothing cool or exclusive about it anymore, and they'r eeven proud of the fact that "anyone can be an american."
There's no "American culture," it's whatever fucking honos happen to stumble in. The JEws have ruined it with the 195 immigration act, Jacob Javitts and Emmanuel Cellars with ted KEnnedy as the Shababas Goy.
>>
>>70815767

HOLY SHIT RAAAAAAAAAAAARE

ONLY SVALBARD LEFT
>>
File: 1460502583164.jpg (303 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1460502583164.jpg
303 KB, 2048x1536
>>70815767
everyone in 4chan knows about this bait you irrelevant faggot, just ignore
>>
>>70815277

Slaughter half the population and replace it with pure-bred whites.
>>
>>70815277
>freedom of speech
>guns
That's all you need. If the Yakuza can have them, you should have them too, so you can gun them down when they go ask for their protection money or whatever it is those criminal scum do there.
>>
>>70815277
I thought Japan was amazing when I went there. I don't know what you want to change.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.