[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is prostitution illegal in the US?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Brothel.jpg (49 KB, 860x320) Image search: [Google]
Brothel.jpg
49 KB, 860x320
>Land of the free
>Prostitution is illegal

Explain that shit Amerifats.
>>
Cuckservatives don't actually believe in small government.
>>
>>70815181
What is Nevada?
>>
prostitution is degenerate
>>
>the litmus test for freedom is whether or not you can buy sex

germancucks everyone.
>>
>Country recognises Human Rights
>Allows women to kill their own children
>>
Everything varies by state. I believe prostitution is legal in Nevada, for example.
>>
It devalues the price of pussy.
I remind you that this was the country that banned beers in the 20's because some women got hit by a drunktard.
Also the country that puts a man in jail for kissing her own daughter in a supermarket.
Land of the free my fucking ass.
>>
>>70815181
im told there are huge multistory brothels in germany and that hookers are free to "work" in cars on the street, who would chose to bring their children up in that kind of country
>>
>>70817544

>Spain

Your opinion doesn't matter... neither does your gay lisp.
>>
>>70818087
>And he still reacts

>>70815181
Well if it has to be free it is not prostitution.
>>
>>70815181
People are already wage slaves, if you make that a viable job, they will be sex slaves to boot.
>>
>>70818029
While you are still in the EU take this opportunity to fuck as many Dutch and German sluts as you possibly can.
>>
>>70818680
no need literally thousands of romanain girls are coming over here to prostitute. the EU it turning into one huge continental gangbang
>>
>>70818953

I don't know how Romanian men can live with themselves, with seemingly 50% of their 18-25 female cohort selling sex all over Europe. Absolute cucks.
>>
Who actually spends money on sex? How pathetic do you have to be?

Also camwhoring should be illegal. Don't know how it isn't.
>>
>>70815181
>USA
>Land of the free
keked hard.
>>
>>70816870

this tbqh

it also has to do with the prevalence of obesity, fat and unattractive women are naturally against the idea of making it legal for men who otherwise might court them to instead fuck some hot and skinny 19 year old girl for money
>>
>>70819806
I work and play too much to have a girlfriend. Why shouldn't I pay some somali girl to suck my balls every once in a while?
>>
File: lamar-odom-825x580-1.jpg (115 KB, 825x580) Image search: [Google]
lamar-odom-825x580-1.jpg
115 KB, 825x580
>>70815181
>Whoring for money illegal in the US

Ever heard the story about this retard. Hans?
>>
It's legal in Nevada dipshit
>>
>>70815181
it stopped being Land of the Free after 911
>>
>>70820320
You aren't working or playing correctly at all.
>>
File: 1448921705653.jpg (197 KB, 668x520) Image search: [Google]
1448921705653.jpg
197 KB, 668x520
>>70815181
>complains about the legallity of prostitution in the United States
>Can't even freely buy a gun and carry a gun to defend himself.
More free than you kraut, feels good sleeping at night knowing I offer the proper tools to defend my self against evil scum unlike you who are going to be raped to death by shitskins.
>>
>>70815181
Problem with prostitution is the niggers always enslave the girls and force them to make money for them, while treating them poorly and abusively.

That queen of hearts tattoo you idiots respond with cuck cuck cuck like a group of chikens, well, that shows they are owned by a guerrilla pimp.
>>
>>70821356
How about you make an argument on its own merits rather than based who you're talking to?

Why should prostitution be illegal?
>>
File: 1443256915044.jpg (28 KB, 574x335) Image search: [Google]
1443256915044.jpg
28 KB, 574x335
>>70821356
>tfw you don't need a gun to 'defend yourself' because you didn't give guns to all the crazy nutcases in your country
>>
this is a Christian country

>muh traditional values
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.