[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /suburbanmasterrace/ ? >have spacious single home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Who here /suburbanmasterrace/ ?

>have spacious single home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
>have nice front back and side yards
>1 hour and 15 minute commute door-to-door from home to job in Manhattan
>nice and quiet to sleep in at night
>with all the benefits of the city
>80% white, 10% Korean, 10% Indian neighborhood with nonexistant crime
>>
>1 hour and 15 minute commute
Two and a half hours of your life every day spent commuting. That's suffering. More than 1/8 of your waking hours.

I walk 10 minutes to work, it's much nicer. I used to commute on a 5 hour round trip, it was hell.
>>
>>70814991
if chosen the possibility, I'd want to live on a farm with fast internet desu
>>
>>70814991

>living in Putnam or Orange county
>MUH HIGH LIFE

Lol, impoverished faggot.
>>
The only thing I don't like about suburbia is the neighbors

Therye often annoying and have lots of unnecessary drama, and treat you weird ifnuou don't participate in their nonsense
>>
>15 minute commute
>nice quiet community
>neighbors nice but leave each other alone
>small mortgage, low rate
>lovely yard that yields fresh produce
>>
>>70814991
>20% shitskin
gj
>>
>>70815087
That's absolutely the catch, not denying it. But that still has the benefit of making NYC cash and paying for everything at suburban prices.
>>
File: 1447511349593.jpg (42 KB, 544x499) Image search: [Google]
1447511349593.jpg
42 KB, 544x499
>>70815252

This desu land provides peace and serenity. Suburbia is fucking stupid and an attempt at a compromise but is worst of both worlds
>>
>>70814991
> merchant mariner
> get out of bed
> brush teeth
> at work
> commute twice a year usually by commercial flight
> work 4-6 months per year
> good money plus no expenses at work so big check when you get home
> live wherever
>>
File: 1446514409639.jpg (52 KB, 429x599) Image search: [Google]
1446514409639.jpg
52 KB, 429x599
>>70815293
>>
>>70816164

>wife fucks Jamal while you are away
>>
File: tumblr_nntaiiw3xt1titub2o1_500.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nntaiiw3xt1titub2o1_500.png
93 KB, 500x422
My commute is almost 2 hours because the housing market in Miami is awful.

Hope the housing market crashes soon so I can get an apartment at a reasonable price in a non nigger area.
>>
>>70814991
I read subterranean master race and for a second I was excited. Soooooon the mole people will rise.
>>
>>70816238

> wife fucks when you go to the corner grocer
> doesn't save you from commuting
>>
>>70814991
No the best place to live is a few miles out of a small town,
>big front and back yard
>100 acres of woods to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R in
>quite, no neighbours
>door to time clock is 9 minutes, 7 if i speed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.