[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were Jews the rapefugees of their time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: vey.png (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
vey.png
84 KB, 500x500
Were Jews the rapefugees of their time?
>>
>jews and muslims and niggers condone rape....otherwise most of them would not get laid.
>>
I mean there had to be a reason why they were expelled by so many countries. Perhaps that they were acting like rapefugees and everyone got sick of their antics. I mean after seeing Muslims raping and killing so many Europeans I could see why Hitler wanted to kill Jews if they were acting the same.
>>
>>70814731
They were bestfugees - refugees who exceeded the success and intellect of the natives. Sadly this triggered them and they go kicked out all the same

As a refugee, its best to be completely unremarkable
>>
Kikes = Rag heads
>>
Jews never belonged to where they were purged from while rapefugees did.

Both were purged for being subhuman in the moral sense.
>>
They weren’t expelled for being rapists. They were expelled for other reasons. Jews have much lower rates of criminality than other people, especially Africans and Arabs, unless you’re talking about white collar crime.
>>
>>70815974
Jews doing white collar crime? Who would have guessed?
>>
>sacrifice gentile children
>practice usury whenever and wherever
Yeah, they got kicked out.
>>
No. The rapefugee is like a rabid dog. The Jew is like a tick or a termite.
>>
>>70816015
Yeah. Smart enough to commit crimes that are rarely caught or prosecuted.
>>
File: kike.jpg (34 KB, 456x500) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
34 KB, 456x500
>>70814731
Don't know mate.
My best friend is a Jew. And he's a good lad.
There's a lot of banter but he always buys me a pint when I'm skint.
>>
>Jews show up
>Settle in as white collar workers.
>Make fortunes that have lasted for centuries.
>Generally contribute to society.

>Muslims show up
>Commit massive amounts of crime.
>Get welfare that lasts for weeks.
>Are generally a pest.

So no. Jews were the STEM Asians of their time.
>>
>>70816050
> sub-mexican brazilnigger trotting out Blood Libel??
> ohh yeah, beaners really are this stupid

cant wait for the grand wall of trump, so we can seal you shitskins off from civilization once and for all.
>>
>>70814731
No, they were the RATEfugees.
As in interest rate.
>>
>>70817023
No, muslims shit up their area jews break economies and cultures to enrich themselves
>>
>>70816066

I've been waiting a long time for you my friend. Do you really live in Based San Marino?
>>
>flee Egypt
>genocide natives in the lands you return to

This is what Jews actually believe.
>>
>>70818729
>Blood Libel
JIDF pls
>>
>>70815024
we were an easy targets. being foreign we were not much liked. and people would blame us were the king should be blamed because he gave charity once in a while out of taxes but Jews did not have that kind of money. a lot of raid on our villages started with burning of debt books.
now the reason we were kicked out so often is we were usually part of the government since we were literate. lower level bureaucrats and such, and you can see why people hated us if you visit the american DMV
>>
>>70814731
Polish visiting germanistan
My grandad said the jews were worse. The Sandniggers fight 1vs10 but still fight. The jews knew only poison and backstabing.
>>
File: CryingEagle.jpg (93 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
CryingEagle.jpg
93 KB, 600x476
>>70819929

Fuck you Goldberg, my penis is snipped because of your fucking religion.

Now I'll never have a n-normal penis!
>>
>>70820095
Silly Goyim , your smekles are mine!
>>
File: jews multiculturalism.png (99 KB, 879x813) Image search: [Google]
jews multiculturalism.png
99 KB, 879x813
>>70814731

Yes. That's why they are so pro immigration and pro rapefugee today
>>
>>70816066
Now I have Europe competed. Thank you based Sammarinese
>>
>>70817023
Tell that to the Caananites...
>>
>>70814731
Well we did look like arabs at the time.

But we didn't need to rape because we had a high literacy rate, which let us find decent jobs (and qt shiksa's) early on.
>>
>>70814731
Jews were the Jews of their time
>>
>>70819929

Hahaha fuck off kike. You people always fuck over Gentiles every chance you get.

New Labour was full of Jews and they've destroyed my country with mass third world immigration. You will pay for your crimes.

"The Jew shrieks in pain as he strikes you".
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.