[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Israel considered so important?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: israel-map.gif (23 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
israel-map.gif
23 KB, 470x300
Newfag here, can you explain to me why is Israel considered so important when it comes to international politics?
Was listening to some newscast yesterday, and it basically boiled down to X did Y because it would benefit Israel.
>>
File: 3.jpg (38 KB, 650x380) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
38 KB, 650x380
because white pigs who are dying worship an israeli jew as god
>>
>>70814364
Because Papa US backs everything they say and do up.
And if you're wondering why Americans love Israel, it's because a bunch of Christians somehow feel religious devotion to a Jewish State.
>>
They help the US a lot by bullying the other states of the middle east and stir up conflict. The US can then justify interventions and get favors in exchange for protection.
>>
>>70814364

because it's supposedly aligned to the west
>>
ISRAEL IS THE ONLY DEMOCRATIC NATION OVER THERE LIKE THE UNITED STATES SO THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH THE MAIN COUNTRY WE CARE ABOUT AND WANT TO BE OUR FRIENDS IN THAT AREA OF THE WORLD
>>
It just seems increasingly strange that a global superpower like the US would bend over backwards to please a small country in the middle of nowhere (from a global standpoint)
>>
>>70814364
aipac

>inb4 hurr muh greatest ally
there are much more valuble potential allies in the area that usa alienated by by going full goyim with israel
>>
Anti-Semitism
The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is actually one of the world's most marginal conflicts.
>>
>>70814364
Israel is important for the same reason every liberal democracy and liberal republic is important. The West, or at least those who support liberty, know they have to support each other or get conquered one at a time. Israel is no exception, especially as a country surrounded by theocratic tyranny.
>>
Jews are your masters goy, and that is the homeland
>>
File: 10milion.png (486 KB, 904x2952) Image search: [Google]
10milion.png
486 KB, 904x2952
when Muslims killing Muslims (or Christians or Yazidis, or anything else), no one really cares.
>>
>>70814364

Because the religious right think, if they protect Israel and send them their Taxpayer moneys, then God will come down from heaven and bless America.
>>
It is a small country with a lot of enemies surrounding it and it has a lot of nuclear arms.
>>
Because the holocaust was a lie. That's what it boils down to friend.
>>
>>70814804
why did the west put them there
why did the west give them a shit ton of nuclear weapons
>>
>>70814621

it's not that israel is america's greatest ally, the nation of israel is nothing but an american investment/experiment in the middle-east, and you look after your investments

no other country could be more aligned to the u.s. than israel currently is because they are one and the same: company and subsidiary
>>
File: 1459230912571.jpg (20 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
1459230912571.jpg
20 KB, 213x250
It triggers Mooslimes, Commies, AND Stormfags. It's perfect
>>
>>70814772
The most outspoken pro-liberty voices I'm familiar with also speak out against violence against innocent Christians, Kurds, and Muslims.
>>
>>70814917
then why is the usa bombing its own people, making treasonous deals with other powers and selling its own technology to enemy nations
>>
File: MerchantLand.png (43 KB, 960x580) Image search: [Google]
MerchantLand.png
43 KB, 960x580
>>70814592
>>
>>70814917
Israel's existence is the result of massive Jewish immigration between 1880 and WWII. The US had nothing to do with Jews living in Europe deciding to settle in and develop what we now call Israel in the late 19th century.
>>
>>70814364
it has a lot of smart people and high tech industry
>>
>>70814364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

This is everything you need to know about it.
>>
>>70814948
how do i buy gold and how much is it cost?
>>
>>70814415
fuckin kaffir

praise jesus you sucka
>>
So this is really what /pol/ has come to?
>>
>>70815297
Yeah really what the fuck?

>Why does US support Israel?
>25 replies with almost none acknowledging the fact that both Israel and US are run by the same entities
>>
File: 1223523.jpg (526 KB, 980x981) Image search: [Google]
1223523.jpg
526 KB, 980x981
>>70814953
But in reality, the decision makers are not interested in it.
>>
>>70815469

Tbh, I kind of already know why, but I was more wondering what is the political explanation for the global kikery.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.