[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did /pol/ realise that "democracy" was a failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 25
File: serveimage.gif (292 KB, 802x1024) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
292 KB, 802x1024
When did /pol/ realise that "democracy" was a failure and that only with a strong philosopher-king can a nation be great?
>>
>>70814070

Name one strong philosopher king that wasn't a complete failure.
>>
>>70814070
I actually just read about Old Fritz some day and ended up a fan of the idea.
>>
>>70814192
Alfred, Frederick, Aurelius.
>>
>>70814393

What big change did they make?
>>
>>70814484
For Alfred:
>translated many of the essential Latin and Greek books in to English, himself
>fortified his nation with burghs -- fortified townships -- in order to mobilise an army at a first sighting of invaders
>boosted the navy dramatically to protect the coast
>built many roads and walls off the Roman model

Among many other things.
>>
>>70814070
not all kings can be great tho
>>
>>70814070
When I saw the facade for what it is and stepped behind it, revealing the truth.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (54 KB, 387x505) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
54 KB, 387x505
>Battle of Rossbach
>Prussia: 22,000 men
>France + Austria: 42,000
>Prussia: 169 dead 379 wounded
>France + Austria: 5,000 dead or wounded, 5,000 captured
>>
>>70814070
Centralized power is too fragile. When it fails, it fails horribly. You don't put your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>70816190
Better centralised power than no power at all.

The idea of a separated and partitioned power has shown to be far too slow and populist to ever make any required changes, offences, or defences.
>>
>>70815187
Even an average king is preferable. Bad kings are rare, which is why they're so publicised.
>>
>>70816190
power is always centralized. the question is whether or not it is hidden or laid bare
>>
>>70816315
I rather live in Switzerland than in glorious Russia.
>>
>>70816190
Power is always centralized, look at what democracy has brought us purw cancer and the slow destruction of society as the Greek philosophers predated. Human beings are dumb stupid animals they should no say in how their country is ran.
>>
>>70816635
The Swiss are cucking themselves by overdosing on American progressive media. Zurich is filled with sjws.
>>
>>70816733
what would be the ideal government, possibly a semi-constitutional monarchy with checks on power?
also
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>70816733
Every empire crumbled, but the vassals that were left alone, because the emperor was too busy in waging wars, thrived and stayed alive. You can have your caesar but let your communities and states do their thing, get your racket money and go away, that would be a nice compromise.
>>
>>70814484
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_the_Great

He made Prussia the 4th major power in Europe, invested heavily in public education and health and founded Berlin. At the time it was planned as a city "where everyone shall find happiness in his own ways".

He truly was great, given what he achieved with the limited ressources he started with.
>>
>>70816944
Burgers have a fetish for written constitutions. They don't work. Power can't be restrained. Sovereignty can't be limited or divided.

I think that the best system lies somewhere between absolutism and aristocratic monarchy.
>>
>>70816944
That's pretty much the Saxon form of Kingship.

An absolute ruler, who must still answer to the people. All great kings made themselves this anyway.
>>
>>70814192
Prophet Muhammed
>>
>I am your ruler because I was born into a specific family and you have no say about it
Naw, go fuck yourself
>>
>>70817058
Victoria 2 desu because less Jacobin rebels and easier transition to fascist dictatorship
>>
>Find in any country the Ablest Man that exists there; raise him to the supreme place, and loyally reverence him: you have a perfect government for that country; no ballot-box, parliamentary eloquence, voting, constitution-building, or other machinery whatsoever can improve it a whit.
>>
>>70817058
>Muh constituition
Any parliament with balls could just burn up all the constituitional documents and go "Wat you are talking about? Doesnt exist nothing to see here citizen"

Its just paper that list things the senate cant do they could always destroy it like they will soon.
>>
>>70817182
Americans are such faggots they cant stand the idea of inequality.

>WAAH WAAH ITS NOT FAIR WHY CANT WE BE LEADER HURR
>>
>>70817182
Then where is your Frederick the Great?
>>
>>70817312
>>70817245
>they can destroy apiece of paper and pretend those rules don't exist
0/10
>why does he want a say in who rules him
Because I'm not a slave
>>
>>70817431
well a bunch of kikes can come in and just change the definitions with their jewish pilpul so i dont see how masturbating over a paper solves anything
>>
>>70817431
>Because I'm not a slave
Might want to have a look at your flag, old boy.
>>
>>70817431
You are a slave you idiot, a slave to ypur political parties, a slave to your senate, a slave to your bankers, and a slave to your oligarchy of billionaires that control the political parties. You were always a slave dumbass.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 800x480
>>70817598
I have
>>
>>70817606
See
>>70817630
I'm a slave to none of those
>>
>>70817431
you live in a country where like half your population works full time with no holidays 52 weeks a year and barely survives lmao you basically are slaves
>>
>>70814070

Lel, fuck off Plato.
>>
>>70814484
>dutch education
>>
>>70817664
That's not the definition of a slave, good try
>>
>>70817630
>I have one small allowance for the moment
>Dobby is totally free!!!
You're not even allowed to collect your own rainwater.
>>
>>70814070
Your a fail.

If democracy is a fail and your votes dont count how come all the joke parties joining parlaments?

/retard btfo
>>
>>70817739
>You're not even allowed to collect your own rainwater.
False
Very few places it's illegal and that's due to it ducking up the environment
I can collect all the rainwater I want here
>>
>>70817646
Your country is literally a human cattle farm, all of your mass media are nothing but distractions to make you mindless morons that obey everything your oligarchy says like how they lied and said the Federal Reserve is not a private bank to your faces all the time. Thats roght monkey go play with your guns be a nice cow and tend to the grass not noticing whats really going on.
>>
>>70817787
0/10
>>
>>70817822
You burgers really are retarded I thought the euros were meming.
>>
>>70817712
>basically
>>
File: america is white.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
america is white.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2000
>>70817646
>nuh-uhh, if I believe in the easter bunny, he exists.

Human rights don't exists. Only commies and retards believes in human rights. When your country becomes majority spic-nigger. You are going to be fucking gone.
>>
>>70816908
Yeah, but at least they could vote successfully against mass immigration. And fuck Zürich, that degenerate cesspit.
>>
>>70817937
Forgot pic
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 2199x1258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 2199x1258
>>70817854
Either someone's a slave or isn't
>>70817895
They want my guns they'll have to come and take them from my food dead hands
>but they will
I've accepted that they could, and if they do its not a world in which I'd want to live anyways but you can bet your ass I'll do my best to take as many of them out with me if they try
>>
>>70814484
Got to be bait.
>>
>>70817982
cold*
>>
>>70814070
I've always found it flawed.
It's ridiculous, say one man knows what's best for the nation and the rest of the nation doesn't. That man will obviously not get a single vote.
If a man doesn't know what's best, but his opinion happened to coincide with 10% of the population, they'd get his ass in the parliament in a heartbeat.

Democracy is a dumb tantrum that everyone but america recognizes as such. It's basically every breathing thing crying about wanting a say when they know damn well they have very little knowledge of anything political.
>>
>>70817937
>Yeah, but at least they could vote successfully against mass immigration. And fuck Zürich, that degenerate cesspit.

Dude, the Swiss have a gigantic number of foreign born residents compared to natives. Sure, they are not kebabs like what everyone else gets. But der Bergsjuden are pretty toast too. They will soon cave in and praise multiculturalism and import a bunch of kebabs.
>>
>>70817937
Thats the beauty of democracy wont the majority is swayed to an idea all opposing ideas are blocked out forever. Sweden will never ever reduce immigration thanks to democracy had they been a monarchy things would be different. The same applies to the United Caliphate, Cuckmany, Molenbeek, Francistan, Cucknada, and the United Cucks of America.
>>
>>70814070
Who will guarantee that the next king in line will actually be good?
>>
>>70817775
Just checked, and indeed my information is old. But the point still stands.
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1280x960
>>70818168
Stop believing everything you read on /pol/
>>
>>70818159
Bad kings are rare, democracy is cancer all this voting, shilling in the media, and political parties are the biggest engineered distractions in human civilizations to date.
>>
>>70817982
For a hundred years, the US government has shoved a dildo deeper and deeper up the ass of the cuckolded burgers.

When Woodrow Wilson founded the Federal reserve, did burgerclaps rise to end his reign of tyranny? When he conscripted young Americans to fight a foreign war, did you rise up and overthrow him? No, you kept spreading your ass cheeks and shout, "There is more room, let the dildo go further up",

Then came FDR, the 1960s, ever since, you guys have kept taking it in the ass. Because propaganda will always defeat the burger. They only need to wait for the education system to do it's work.

Your guns are great for protecting you from dindus, but they can't beat the government.
>>
>>70814070
When I realized the weight of a nigger's vote is equal to the weight of a person's vote.
>>
>>70818213
>implying bad kings are rare
Ignoring that, what if you do have a shitty king with absolute power? It's not easy to get rid off someone like that.
>>
>>70818202
Not /pol/, learned it from some farmers in the USA last i was there. I'm glad it changed. More people need to maintain their own resources. The people i normally stay with were denied permission from their local council to have a vegetable garden.

>>70818159
A lifetime of preparing for the role with everything at their disposal?
>>
>>70818159
When does voting ensure good rulers? Monarchy is private ownership of the state. The capitalist restaurant works for the benefit of the owner, the communist for the benefit of the people, but which one serves the best food?
>>
>>70818213

>bad kings are rare

What?
>>
>>70816190
Thus why there is a hereditary line of succession in case something goes wrong. There's always somebody to depose him legitimately.
>>
>>70818353
Shitty kings can't stay on the throne. To be a King, you have to be somewhat Kingly.
>>
>>70814070
Democracy doesn't work because the majority of population are ignorant and easily manipulated.
>>
>>70818285
>a bunch of shit happened before you were born, how do you defend that?
I won't as it is unrelated to me and my quest for liberty
>you can't protect yourself from government with guns
I already responded to this
You're right, they have the resources and the man power but if it comes to that I'll do my best to take out as many as I can before I leave this mortal plain
>>
>>70818480
Your a fucking imbecile you just dont care a perfect example of the product of the cancer of democracy. I mean holy shit parroting cheesy american things like this.
>>
>>70818480
They don't need to fight you, they will just outlast you by making your believes die with you and not pass on to your descendents.

John Derbyshier's daughter is a sjw. What chance do you have?
>>
>>70818353
It's easier.

A bad king is a bad king, a man democracy is a bad system. You can remove a man, you can't remove an entire mode of thinking, especially not when that mode of thinking is slippery and gooey by nature.
>>
>>70818362
What if you are just an idiot? Then all learning won't do you any good and you end up with either a shitty king who ruins everything, one that parties all day every day or a puppet of advisors.
>>70818382
Firstly, a restautant isn't a country. Secondly, since everyone provides capital in form of taxes, everyone is a shareholder so to speak. And in capitalism, if you provide money you get to say where things should be going. Also, people kind if realised a couple of hundred years ago that having a king is not all that good.
>>
>>70814070
Men are mortal.

Even with a strong king, a narcissistic asshole will take his place
>>
>>70817956
was ist das?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 374x500
>>70818576
You can't kill a belief and beliefs aren't genetic
>>70818553
0/10
>>
>>70818586
Monarchy has worked so well that we used it for most of human history even fucking niggers had monarchic goverents meaning even subhumans wont use democracy as a system.
>>
>>70818586
That should be unlikely, given an ever growing ability for genetic engineering. Or it kind be a Tanistry type of succession, where the best heir is picked.
>>
>>70814070

Direct democracy never failed, Athens was alright up until foreign powers conquered it.

Actually true democracy in itself works, however, you need to have tax-paying, land-owning, white people to do it and it can't be that many of them otherwise it's inefficient.

Unless of course electronic voting were to occur.
>>
>>70818428
I mean name five bad kings from the last 200 years. It's pretty hard. But I can name countless bad presidents/PMs.
>>
>>70818685
You are not free though.
>>
>>70818685

Best state
>>
>>70818731
See
>>70817630
>>
>>70818722
>name 5 bad kings from the period in history with the least monarchical governance
>>
>>70818758
Damn straight
>>
File: anball.jpg (80 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
anball.jpg
80 KB, 640x960
>>
>>70818082
But they voted against mass immigration. They are very restrictive and pragmatic. What if my king is a multicultural degenerate, bad luck. Only a kingdom can breed something obscure like Austria-Hungary, because the aristocracy cares more about power than homogenity.

>>70817956
Votes against mass immigration. Green is against, red is for mass immigration.
>>
>>70818762
What the hell does gun even mean? Most criminals in countries are free by this logic.
>>
>>70818775
>implying this means democracy has won
>>
>>70818586
>Firstly, a restautant isn't a country.
Of course it is an analogy.

>Secondly, since everyone provides capital in form of taxes, everyone is a shareholder so to speak.
Got it, since everyone works for the benefit of the proletariat, the means of production now firmly belong in the hands of the working class. Ignore the rich nomenclature bureaucrats tovarisch!

Also, shareholders usually get paid dividends, unless you pay very little taxes and use a lot of benefits, it is going to be a net minus.

>Also, people kind if realised a couple of hundred years ago that having a king is not all that good.

They also thought that a communist revolution would be good idea.

>>70818598
But all your leaders have been narcissitic assholes. What good are elections if they always lead to Barack Obama Hussein being elected?
>>
>>70818813
>because the aristocracy cares more about power than homogenity
Yes sounds just like Europe today.

The chance if a king being a multicuck is low since kings are racist by default.
>>
>>70818819
Pretty much. I guess Australia is has more "freedom" than the USA, since we have guns too, our "democracy" is more direct.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x900
>democracy is bad because of corrupt oligarchs
>let's create a government where oligarchs are in charge

BRAVO NRx
>>
File: image.jpg (361 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361 KB, 2048x1536
>>70818819
They're more free than those without
>>
>>70818935
Oligarchs are fine. Plutarchs are the problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 312x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 312x400
>>70818932
Except only your criminals and government are armed
>>
>>70818972
"No"
>>
>>70818685
>You can't kill a belief and beliefs aren't genetic

There are so many believes that are dead. As for the last part, it is true but at the same time, they kinda are like genetics.

Values are not something you pick and choose. If people actually could arbitrarily pick their values, there would probably be more white Americans converting to Islam or Tibetan Buddhism.
>>
>>70818893
That's not what I'm saying; what I'm saying is that comparing bad kings and bad PMs today is an exercise in futility. It would be better to purely compare kings and pms/presidents in the early to mid- eighteenth century at the latest as that was post-enlightenment but not in this "golden age" of democracy.
>>
>>70818690
Yeah niggers also eat raw chimp meat and get ebola. So I am not sure if they are an example we should follow. Also, just because something has been done for a long time doesn't mean it's smart. Otherwise horses would still be superior to cars.
>>70818698
Dude please. We'll more likely perfect the system of democracy or come up with an entirely new one before we can genetically modify and breed a superking.
>>
>>70818699
Democracy in Athens was a complete failure, have you not read any ancient history? It just lead to dismal foreign wars, kinda like modern Burgerstan.
>>
>>70818722

Giving one person the right to do whathever the fuck he wants is a guaranteed shitstorm. I don't care how fucking pure and well meaning you are, you will get corrupt or do some seriously unjust shit when you understand how much power you possess.
>>
>>70819024
There are still people that believe the earth is flat.
>>
>>70818919
I'm not satisfied with our leaders and our democracy is lacking (no direct democracy), but at least we can remove them without shedding blood. Also, democracy is kinda self correcting if you think about the sudden rise of nationalist parties.
>>
>>70818699

> athens
> direct democracy

If by this you mean landed white men running the show, then yes.
>>
>>70819008
Hardly. You're hard off finding someone who doesn't own a rifle or shotgun. It's only in cities where those are uncommon (legally).

>>70819011
You're right, beaurocracy is so much better.

>>70819052
>We'll more likely perfect the system of democracy
Yours is about as close as it'll get. A king doesn't need to be a superhero, just not defective, and things should work out.
>>
>>70819151
>Greece
>white

He means dirty, greasy Mediterraneans running it.
>>
>>70818813
If a monarch was responsible for the kinds of things happening in Sweden now he'd be assassinated. That's the thing about democracy, it shifts blame onto everyone, including the people themselves. The buck stops nowhere.
>>
>>70819173
>It's only in cities where those are uncommon
You mean where most of your population is?
>>
>>70819052
The facts nig didnt make democracy shows its a backwards system of government. Even goddamb Abos had no democracy.

>>70819145
You mean those soon to be extermibated nationalist parties? In Zimbabwe Mugabe keeps getting elected becauss he kills his competition this is your future Cuckmany. Democracy cant save you its the very system that has allowed jewish control over the white lands.
>>
>>70819145

>but at least we can remove them without shedding blood

In theory. In practice, "democracies" can get so corrupt and repressive that the only way to remove them is to shed blood in the streets.
>>
File: motherfuckerdie.jpg (127 KB, 1280x1535) Image search: [Google]
motherfuckerdie.jpg
127 KB, 1280x1535
>>70819072

No, /his/ told me it was a failure due to foreign conflicts not domestic.

And besides you're the one getting raped by Ahmed's huge sandnigger penis, Sven, as well as your several woman friends who rather like the masculinity of brown men, shoving up their sandnigger dicks up their vaginas.

You voted to let them in Sven, you want that penis inside. I can't blame you, after all, Germanics are inherently homosexual.
>>
>>70819095
Ever since the ancient Greeks, educated people have known that the earth is round.

But where are the Cathars and Odinists? Larpers like Varg Vikernäs have nothing to do with actual Odinism. People growing up from now will learn that there is nothing wrong with gay marriage. Persecuted believes tend to die.
>>
>>70819259
Yes, but there's a difference between living in a city, and living on the fringe of a city.

Anyway, the point is that guns are still very common here.
>>
File: america is white 2.jpg (74 KB, 280x318) Image search: [Google]
america is white 2.jpg
74 KB, 280x318
>>70819297
Kek, Ameriburgers loves immigration. Enjoy getting beheaded by paco you cuck.
>>
>>70818941
Actually wouldn't it be all of them holding that gun?
The lamb could have them for dinner.
>>
>>70814484
>be Dutch
>be stupid
>>
>>70814070
I realized democracy doesn't work when I saw Trump leading the republican nomination. Actually being serious, thoughts of lately.
>>
File: 1458681816707.jpg (375 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458681816707.jpg
375 KB, 1200x1200
>>70814070
When I found Donald Trump
>>
>>70819151
>>70819234

Any race from Europe could form a direct democracy, be it Medits or northern whites. I think maybe even Asians can do it too.
>>
>>70818915
What the fuck is your point? Failure of an authoritarian government shouldn't promote MORE authoritarianism, that's fucking communist logic.
>>
>>70819376

Sorry Sven, I can't hear you over the sound of my awesomeness and also the gargling of that large sandnigger dick stuffed in your mouth.

Try telling Ahmed you want to have a political discussion with me, but he probably won't let you because you're not finished stroking his dick.
>>
>>70819398
Are you sure you dont mean Clinton that is literally only being voted by gibs muh nigs and women?

Democracy destroyed everything the founding fathers worked for had they know the cancer their system would cause they would have never left Bongland.
>>
>>70819548
>hurr commies durr
What mindless cattle you burgers are jesus christ
>>
>>70819728
Nice ad hominem prejoratives.
You all still failed to refute my argument. Not that I expect you to.
>>
>>70814192
Catherine II
>>
File: physical remove.jpg (13 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
physical remove.jpg
13 KB, 288x175
>>70819548
>What the fuck is your point? Failure of an authoritarian government shouldn't promote MORE authoritarianism, that's fucking communist logic.

Topkek, you are some retarded ancap? In what way is monarchy communism?
>>
>>70819241
>if a king is bad he will be assisnated

Awesome political system. It could be said of every form or government
>>
>>70819820
All suffrage will do is replace one incompetent thief with another.
>>
>>70819816
It's against laissez-faire
>>
>>70819820
Except not democracy for the reasons stated. It's deliberately designed to decentralize accountability.
>>
>>70819903
I don't think you quite get what that means burger
>>
>>70819903
Okey, so everything but full anarchy is communism? Consider your opinions completely disregarded.

If you want to quit making yourself the laughtingstock of this corner of the chinese cartoon board, read Moldbug's post "From Mises to Carlyle, my sick journey"
>>
>>70819820
Democracies cant even be stopped as we have seen so far.
>>
>>70820018
Link
>>
>>70814070
When bookshop owners got into jail and revisionist books got burned by antifa.
>>
>>70817775
Until masser says otherwise
>>
>>70820063
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.

com/2010/02/from-mises-to-carlyle-my-sick-journey.html
>>
>>70814070
>a strong philosopher-king
So instead of millions of fallible morons, you have a single fallible moron. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>All this shilling for absolute monarchies
Yeah, that totally not going to become a shitfest with everyone in line for the throne killing each other to get the power.
And of course it's not like can't be infected with muh democracy virus and will end up revolting and beheading mr king. Not like we've ALREADY fucking lived it.

If we want this shit to work we gotta do direct democracy but fulfilling a couple of conditions:

>A society fully educated in politics/economy and kike tactics (Because we need the average joe to know what the fuck he is voting for and to be able to resist brainwashing to a certain extent)
>The smaller the units the better, so i guess you should go with a descentralized federal power giving each state administrative freedom

This one is fundamental: Getting the people to involve themselves in decision making, participating actively in popular councils and public debate.
One of the most fucked things is the concept of "career politician", EVERYONE should know what he/she is doing and get involved in politics regardless of whatever their profession is. Being a politician must not be an occupation, but a duty that comes with citizenship (thus no parliament no senate no congress bullshit)
>>
>>70819328
>common
They're not
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
>>
For a perfect example of Democracy's problem of accountability, only look at the current state of the US congress.

"Congress", as some abstract concept, is bafflingly unpopular, yet the vast majority of districts love their own representative and keep voting them in. No one is held accountable. Nothing changes.
>>
>>70814070

mfw people call National Socialism and "old and outdated" ideology, but support Democracy
>>
>>70820296
Fuck the people only the country matters and that what the king is concerned about not the woes of women and niggers.
>>
>>70820173
This is just an article praising Thomas Carlyle with a guy repeatedly stating the fact that he is "Carlylist"

At what point does he explain how any authoritarian regime can avoid corruption?
>>
>>70820296
>Getting the people to involve themselves in decision making, participating actively in popular councils and public debate.
You are a utopian idealist and nothing more.
>>
>>70820470
Would you consider trying to read it? As a big boy, you can't rely on Cliff's Notes if you want to experience the real world?
>>
>>70820658
I'm going to read it and by the time I've learned nothing and come back to ask that exact same question, the thread wi be archived.
>>
File: rainbows.gif (821 KB, 249x188) Image search: [Google]
rainbows.gif
821 KB, 249x188
I am that philosopher king. Bow to me pol.
>>
>>70819820
Wouldn't work for elected officials. Just like cutting the head off a hydra.

>>70820346
20% isn't exactly low.
But again, back to the central point, we still have readily available guns, ergo we have greater freedom than America.
>>
>>70820995
>common
Nope
>>
>>70820464
ok

>>70820535
>You are a utopian idealist and nothing more.
Not 100% but a great majority would be enough.

For example, let's take the last WORKING day (because no one's gonna do shit on sundays) of each month and use it for people to participate in the councils and debate. That way every working person should be compelled to go (and if they don't go without justification there'll be both civil and working consequences)
You could also do the same with universities and even schools (people 14-15 and over), and there you have the vast majority of people.
>>
>>70821128
No refutation?
>>
>>70821184
What a waste of time just let the king and his advisors do all the thinking capiche. Also you are suggesting a large oligarchy.
>>
>>70820767
I used to be a libertarian, heck there is an entire movement of ex-libertarians that now are monarchists, they go by the name neoreactionaries.

I don't think corruption can be fully eliminated, but it can be minimized. Both corporate bureaucracies and public sector bureaucracies spiral out of control. The only way to keep them under control is a strong owner. In government, this is the monarch. Since he owns the country, he has every incentive to increase the prosperity of his subjects, he has very little interest in paying for a gigantic bureaucracy of fat cat-lady sjws.
>>
File: 1460403022633.jpg (117 KB, 761x960) Image search: [Google]
1460403022633.jpg
117 KB, 761x960
>>70814070
back when our constitution was first written and we became a republic

>this lately trending meme that we're a democracy
gets me every time
>>
>>70814070
Absolute monarch best king.
>>
>>70821223
>common
20% isn't common you retard
>>
>>70821269
>What a waste of time just let the king and his advisors do all the thinking capiche
ok
>you are suggesting a large oligarchy.
Please do elaborate, because in that case every citizen would be an oligarch.
>>
>>70821348
There needs to be an absolute king that needs absolute power, he must take as much power from society as possible, we the proletariat's need a king.
>>
>>70821414
Given that the remaining percentage is just those in Melbourne, Sydney, and Adelaide, the statistic isn't as plain as it sounds.
And again, no refutation to the central point?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (174 KB, 642x439) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
174 KB, 642x439
I want a King who serves no other interest other than himself and in his absolute interest and power we the proletariat can go with him to greatness.
>>
>>70821567
>I want a King who serves no other interest other than himself
I guess Americans don't like change.
>>
File: German Castle.jpg (152 KB, 642x426) Image search: [Google]
German Castle.jpg
152 KB, 642x426
>>70821567
WHO CAN BUILD HOMES FOR THE PEOPLE?
WHO CAN WE TRUST?
THE EMPEROR ! HE SERVES NOTHING!!!
The Emperor can give us bread, honor, and glory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJ2hbisvJg
>>
>>70821564
>we still have readily available guns
Except you don't
Only if your government allows you
Your false flagging government saw to that
>>
>>70821762
>Except you don't
But we do. Our limitations are shite, but there's no reason a white person couldn't have virtually any gun he wanted.
>Only if your government allows you
Same as you?
>>
File: image.jpg (826 KB, 2892x1316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
826 KB, 2892x1316
>>70821907
>Our limitations are shite
Ha fucking ha
>but there's no reason a white person couldn't have virtually any gun he wanted.
Except for all your rules and laws against using them

Also there's this
>>
>>70822181
>Except for all your rules and laws against using them
Which really are easier than it sounds.
Also,
>Victoria
But that picture is relating to use in public. Half of those are tools, and some of them are used in self defense classes, which obviously require you to have them. It's mostly to do with intent, after all.
>>
>>70822417
I've seen your laws
You need permission to own, and have shit self defense laws, must be stored locked up and are limited to a very small segment of existing firearms
0/10
I have shit I have to go do so good luck
You're fooling yourself or just shitposting
>>
File: 1409650391781.jpg (45 KB, 259x220) Image search: [Google]
1409650391781.jpg
45 KB, 259x220
>>70822181

>body armour
>>
>>70822550
Yea? I fail to see how that refutes the central point. We can still have guns, nigga. Ergo, we have more freedom than the USA.
But it was nice of you to try and weasel out of accepting that.
Have a good one.
>>
>>70817053
Who were the top three?
>>
File: chabelo.jpg (24 KB, 485x298) Image search: [Google]
chabelo.jpg
24 KB, 485x298
>>70822181
>laser pointer
>Slingshot
>body armour
>Nunchaku
>Taser

>prohibited
>>
>>70822890
The laser pointer is recent because brown people were shining them at landing aircraft.
Body armour because it serves very little purpose (bullshit, but logical) beyond stopping people shooting you when you've probably knocked over a store.
The other three must just be a Victoria thing.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.