[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bros, it is clear the system is fighting against both Trump and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: bernie-sanders-donald-trump.png (357 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
bernie-sanders-donald-trump.png
357 KB, 600x388
Bros, it is clear the system is fighting against both Trump and Sanders. We all know the delegate debacle that took place in CO against Trump, and we know that Bernie has won 8/9 last states, yet is behind in delegates for those states.

It is clear the establishment is against both, but the people want to see a Bernie vs Trump general.

Are you prepared to march alongside our anti-establishment brothers in a protest against the establishment if neither Trump nor Bernie are represented in the general election?
>>
Hillary will be president. Screencap this.

She's the whore of babylon, shit is in the bible and the time is coming. Call me crazy, call me a christcuck, whatever. Screencap it.
>>
>>70814356
Bump to the lumparoonie.
>>
I will never unite behind communists.

Fuck Bernie and his blind followers.
>>
>>70814470
Right, so hand the country to the system. You fucking idiot.
>>
Who cares about Bernie, you guys should definitely march on the convention though when they steal it. They simply cannot be allowed to this time.
>>
Obviously you faggots are unable to think 5 seconds above the moment. This is why we have been fooled for so long. We deserve genocide,
>>
Sanders actually beat Clinton in the last 8 states in a row. She's got to be shitting her pants right now.

I know the super delegates are going to switch over to him at the last minute, just like they did with Trump in 2008.

Clinton's political career is over.
>>
>>70815529
What the fuck are you talking about? Trump didn't run in 2008, and yes Sanders won 8, but got less delegates in the states he won. That's the point.
>>
>>70814764
Let the scum fight their own fight. We have our own battle on the right.
>>
>>70813933
My digits confirm...
>>
>>70813845
"media is against bernie sanders"

that literally all i hear and ihavent seen any examples of media actually being bias against him
>>
>>70815819

Sorry, Obama.
>>
>>70816109
Exactly you fucking cuck, the media doesn't talk about him at all - the bias is manifested in their silence. Personally I /TRUMPWORSHIP/, but I'm at least fucking conscious of the world around me and can recognize that.
>>
>>70816028
>digits'ing yourself
>>
There's no use in fighting

Shillary, the most evil person on the planet is going to win regardless of what anyone does

It was a nice dream while it lasted
>>
>>70816109
When did I say that? The media isn't against him becaus the media isn't covering him, which is basically the same thing. They're barely starting to now, and only on this point. Which is why I made this point.
>>
File: 1456563895623.png (222 KB, 306x410) Image search: [Google]
1456563895623.png
222 KB, 306x410
>It is clear the establishment is against both

>One is going to raise taxes by trillions

Which btw Bernie any berniebros I have to ask,did you guys miss the whole teabag movement?I know it may be all too tempting to write them off as conservative nuts but those last couple of midterm elections were for real and the dems got smoked everywhere (Bernbros were smoked on something else) and you think Sanders is going to waltz in there proposing the biggest tax increase ever and free govt stuff for everyone .

>Trump is a loose cannon
>>
>>70813845
daily reminder that reddit has invaded /pol/ to switch us to sanders side. ignore any sanders post that doesnt start with calling him a kike
>>
>>70816549
>It is clear the establishment is against both is the only sensible thing you said, because it's true, regardless of Bernie's policies.

I'm not saying Bernie's plans are good or even feasible, the point is both are trying to be shut down by the establishment, which is something we should all be against. What the fuck, I feel like I'm the only sane one with few in company. Are you guys really this incapable of thinking on even a slightly larger scale than the issues at hand?
>>
>>70813933
This. She WILL be president. It's not a possibility. It’s a certainty.
>>
>>70816779
Old bernie will up and croak if it's necessary for her nom. Even if Trump somehow gets the nomination(he won't), he can't cheat like the clintons.

It will be Cruz vs. Hillary and hillary will easily win.
>>
the "system" is against sanders because he's an old corrupt commie retard

The dems know he would be a disaster and hand the election to any republican.
When the whole plan had been to hand it to hillary
>>
>>70816765
Why do you believe bernie is anti-establishment
>>
>>70813845
I love that both parties are showing that they don't give a fuck about their voters. A delegate in CO burned everything GOP, and they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>70816765
>It is clear the establishment is against both

Funny that was just quoting the op

Making the establishment the bogey for your ideology doesn't suggest that you have much of a handle on the issues either
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.