[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ Rate my torture device. So this is incredibly fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 460x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 460x297
Hey /pol/ Rate my torture device.

So this is incredibly fucked up, but I thought of a good way to extract information from a terrorist or anyone els really. It starts off with a square room about 15 feet wide, 15 feet long and 10 feet tall. The walls are made entirely of hardened glass so the interrogators can see the victim and the victim can see the ineterogators. Now the floor, the floor is what takes the cake. The floor will be a thin sheet of heat conducting metal that rises in temperature as a cooking device. With stove burners under the metal, the floor would heat up to the point where the metal is now red, but it does this slowly going up 1 degree every few seconds. The victim is placed in the room completely naked, he is given one chance prior to being put in, to corporate with demands. He also gets a second chance to redeem himself while in the box. If he botches these chances he will find that the floor will start to get warmer. He will start feeling absolute uncomfort, standing on one foot to avoid the pain, he will start to switch which foot to stand on, it will work at first until he's feet can't recover from the previous burn. He will start to panic and jump around frantically, he's skin will burn off and he'll fall to his knees. He's knees will burn. He will roll around on the floor trying to stop the burn. His skin will burn off all over and he'll will scream till he either passes out or uses his last chance. using human instinct against him he will know of the only way out. To comply with the integrators. If he doesn't, if he doesn't comply, he'll roll around the the floor burning his nerve endings off and eventually losing conscious, it sounds like a quick process but it's something that would happen slowly. If this quick description didn't do it for ya, just imagine it yourself. Pretty good right? Even sand niggers will choose giving information over "paradise"

Not fucked up, I'm actually really nice I swear. I gave money to homeless once.
>>
>>70813553
Your Mum is calling you for dinner
>>
Pretty good torture device there.
Irrelevant for data collection but that doesn't mean we shouldn't do it.

I'd like to keep it simple though, we should just cut an incision below their sternum and fuck their hearts until they stop beating. All you need is a knife and powerful erection.
>>
I'm probably gonna get on some watchlist for even replying but how is this different from any other torture method? ALL torture is designed to be like this, the only big difference with yours is that the victims damage is permanent, and it's very easy to accidentally kill them, which you don't want. You could take all the other principles (extra chances, glass box, nakedness) and apply them to any other torture you'd like.
>>
>>70813553
There are plenty of torture techniques that work. They're just "illegal".
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazen_bull
>>
You are a moron who fails at biology.
The best torture device is psychological torture. It doesn't kill him on the outside, but breaks him on the inside.
>>
>>70813553
One degree per second is still really fast
>>
File: Edgy.jpg (273 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.jpg
273 KB, 900x600
>>70813553
>>
>>70814019

I only know the simple key points of psychology, I don't research torture methods both physical and psychological, so I'm not sure how it even works. Keeping it simple.
>>
torture doesn't work
>b-but muh movies
nope
>>
>he complies
Then what? Youve got worthless information since he would tell you anything.

Heres torture done right.
>have one interrogator mistreat your prisoner
>'lightly'
>sleep deprivation, causing discomfort, humiliatiin, light physical pain
>bring in another interrogator
>have him pretend to be the first interrogators superior
>somehow convey that the second interrogator does not condone the inhumane treatment of a human being
>of course making it seem that the prisoner is not supposed to know that
>send in the second interrogator to speak with the prisoner
>be somewhat stern but respectful
>offer him some comfort, e.g. cigarettes, extra food, extra blankets
>prisoner now likes second interrogator
>chances are he will talk, and talk truthfully
>convey that second interrogator will have to leave to another job, base, whatever soon
>convey that prisoner either comes completely clean or will be in the hands of first interrogator again
>if prisoner didnt talk first he will now definitly
>torture complete, off to gitmo, or wherever
>>
guys

what if

get this get this

if we caused someone a lot of pain until they cooperated with

I had an inspirational dream about this a week ago and I've been planning nonstop, Ive got blueprints and everything
>>
>>70813553
I got a better one that doesn't kill as fast. you can have the same walls but the floor is treadmill sandpaper moving very slowly. You can't sleep because in 3 minutes you will be in the end getting sandpapered and without help will ultimately kill you by sandpapering you down to nothing
>>
>>70814339

If you had vital information would you rather tell it or step inside a human stove?
>>
And then he tells you whatever you want to hear just to make the pain stop, whether it's true or not.

Torture produces unreliable evidence, there's no two ways about it.
>>
All you have to do is take a power drill and add a screw right to the elbow or behind the kneecap. It will make them talk and if you do it right you can paralyze the appendage you do it too. Relatively low clean up and quick results.
>>
>>70813553
Chinese did exactly this to people all the time, probably still do
>>
>>70814410

Not original, heard that one a lot. It is incredibly sick and I can't imagine being killed in that sense.
>>
>>70814442
you know they can just tell you something false, right?
>>
>>70814442
And what if you didn't have any info? What if they thought you were lying about not knowing anything?
You'd make something up. Or you'd burn to death.
>>
>>70814234
Just take away a man's freedom.
It's enough to destroy him inside and out.
t. NEET
>>
>>70814442
Torture doesn't really work for information.
>>
>>70814511
i know never said it's mine
>>
>>70813553
I wish you were a Dane so we could meet and discuss these things - I feel like you have a lot of creativity in you.
>>
>>70814288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-crl3_C3Ko
>>
I thought of a similar thing to use as an execution.

Stick a naked man in a refrigerated unit somewhere in the Middle East. Have him get ice cold, almost to the point of freezing to death, then force him to exit the room and enter into the 110+ degree Fahrenheit sunlight.

What would this do to him? I imagine it would burn his skin and possibly kill him.
>>
>>70814410
Depending on how slow this is, its basically just sleep deprivation. A normal adult male could walk slowely for 48 hours easily.
>>
>>70814540

Taking away someones freedom doesn't work, Muslims in Guantanamo don't seem to care, and blacks in prisons don't either. As long as the Muslims have their religion and the blacks have the free shit. They don't mind having no freedom.
>>
>>70813553
No need for such a complicated scheme.

Soviet interrogators figured out a long time ago that you can get most people to break within seconds by shoving a cotton swab dipped in hot sauce up the urethra.

It's incredibly painful and it leaves no external marks.
>>
>>70814618

Thanks, I hope that's a compliment. I just want to make things clear that I'm not as fucked up as I sound. I'm kind of a pussy when it comes to violence, and Denmark is a beautiful place. 9/10
>>
>>70814652

Holy shit
>>
>>70814287
>torture doesn't work
When will this meme die?
>>
>>70814994
>24 is le accurate representation of how real world people react to torture
love this meme
>>
>>70814994
What if your wrong about the victim and he actually knows nothing? Hell just make shit up to stop the pain.
>>
How long would you last under interrogation?

Minutes; hours; days; weeks or months?

For instance if you were taken in one of the continents:

Europe; North America; South America; Asia; Africa; or Australia?

Likeliest country you'd survive longest; worst country you wouldn't last when being interrogated?
>>
>>70816002
Define 'last'. What would they even ask me?
>>
>>70816180
How quickly they'll break you
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.