[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
really makes u think.... https://twitter.com/saraschaefer1/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13
File: male privilege.jpg (34 KB, 599x386) Image search: [Google]
male privilege.jpg
34 KB, 599x386
really makes u think....

https://twitter.com/saraschaefer1/status/676447842358190080/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
Well has any female comic even met the first one yet?
>>
I don't think I've ever heard of/seen a proper funny female comedian. They all have the same jokes anyway

>my period
>balls are weak. grow a vagina, men
>I slept with another man yesterday
>if grils were in power there would be no war
>>
File: 1(1)(1).jpg (51 KB, 920x813) Image search: [Google]
1(1)(1).jpg
51 KB, 920x813
>>70812282
>>70812411
>>
>>70812474
that reminds me, my fridge needs repaired
>>
>>70812474
be serious
>>
What most male comedians do:
>tell jokes

What most female comedians do:
>talk about their vaginas and then get triggered when nobody finds it funny
>>
>>70812253
>make sure your ideas will appeal to a male audience as well
HOLY FUCK SHE'S CRACKED IT TURNS OUT ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS APPEAL TO THE VAST MAJORITY OF YOUR AUDIENCE
>>
>>70812253
The only female comic I like is Maria Bamford. She's funny and silly and seems like a cool person altogether.

The thing is, the best comics tell stories which happen to be humorous. To have stories about your life that are funny takes a lot of work. You have to put yourself out there, take risks, and have the right attitude in life. Male comics that are successful do these things and it's the reason people enjoy their comedy.

Women on the other hand are typically passive observers in life. They usually just go with the flow and just let things happen. They live a passive lifestyle where they simply cling to a strong man and hold on for as long as possible. This tends to make their lives much more dull in general and doesn't really set up any areas for conflict (and thus humor) which leads to dull stories that aren't funny.

Generally the only time women really take an active role in life is when seeking a partner. They go on dates and fuck and this becomes their only source of comedy aside from observational humor which often falls flat.

So all women comics are left with are jokes about relationships and dating and fucking. Now, there can be funny jokes about this, but since it's the standard for female comedians in general, the material gets old quickly. Once women run out of stories about that part of their lives, they realize they have nothing left to say. In a desperate bid for material, they turn to much cruder humor. Fart and poo-poo jokes, dirty sex jokes, and pandering to women in the audience who they want to connect with.

This isn't to say male comedians don't have flaws. They tell poop jokes and jokes that fall flat as well, and that's why they aren't as famous.
>>
female """""""""""""comedian""""""""""""" thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McFzWzwtmmU
>>
>>70812253
Women are almost never funny. Feminism is the anti-comedy. That's why most feminists are proud to label themselves as "killjoys"
>>
>>70812637
O i am laffin
>>
>>70812676
only genuinely funny woman ive ever seen is the chick who plays Dee on its always sunny
>>
>>70812635
U rote all dat nd i didnr read
>>
>>70812253
>be funny
>be feminist

These are not compatible.
>>
>>70812253
>makes you think
no, no it doesn't

>comic to do list
>be funny

>feminist to do list
>be an insufferable self absorbed cunt
>>
>>70812608
i dont think men are a vast majority of feemal comedian audience
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNKZ9ycIdlY&nohtml5=False

>when a female comedian tries to joke about something other than vaginas
>>
File: fixed.jpg (48 KB, 598x385) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
48 KB, 598x385
>>
>>70812253

why is "be feminist" on her list? don't be a fucking feminist. Political humour is garbage. Just tell funny jokes.
>>
>>70812253
More like
>What comedians are supposed to do
>What feminists think comedians are supposed to do
>>
>>70812253

>be pretty

then how is amy schumer a comic?
>>
File: todolist.png (222 KB, 599x386) Image search: [Google]
todolist.png
222 KB, 599x386
I'm just going to sum the next few hundred posts right now. Please return to your catalogs.
>>
>>70812776
fark that's nasty
>>
>>70812253
The most successful female comedians are ugly and subscribe to self depreciation, as well as constantly being 'lewd.'
>>
>>70812253

Male comic:
Be funny.

Female comic:
Funny is not required, how dare you demand I entertain you, listen to my stories about getting STDs and having a huge vagina and that time a guy refused to kiss me because I had herpes I mean come on people it's 2016 and I'm not getting as much money as my male colleagues???
>>
File: wrnpe.png (109 KB, 599x387) Image search: [Google]
wrnpe.png
109 KB, 599x387
Men are the indisputable kings of self-deprecating humor, women will never grasp this.
>>
File: confoundedcowboy2.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
confoundedcowboy2.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
It's because the things women find funny are stupid.

Really.
>>
>>70812253
No wonder women aren't funny. Too many ulterior motives.
>>
>>70812253
Jo Brand, Germaine Greer. and Dawn French are some of the most famous female comedians in our country.

All three are old, unattractive, feminist, make fun of their body constantly, always make fun of men, and are all over 40.
>>
File: 1460535350892.jpg (177 KB, 599x386) Image search: [Google]
1460535350892.jpg
177 KB, 599x386
>>70812253
>>
>don't criticize men
Isn't that literally all that female """""comedians""""" do?
>>
Why are female comedians such fucking feminist nutjobs holy fuck
>>
Comedy/humor is a male trait.
>>
>>70812253
>be funny
so there has never been a female comic?
>>
>>70813830
Women tend to overthink a lot. But saying that men only have to do one thing is pretty sexist.

If I were a male comedian I would sue her. Just for the fun of it.
>>
File: Logic.png (81 KB, 593x796) Image search: [Google]
Logic.png
81 KB, 593x796
It's retarded
>>
>>70814365

> It's

No she is retarded. Not the situation.

> I am a female comedian
> I think being a male comedian is much easier

> You're not a male comedian
> You're not allowed to have an opinion on the subject
>>
SHOES!
>>
>>70812411
I remember some female/feminist "comedian" saying the only reason people won't laugh to her "jokes" is because of patriarchy.
>>
>>70814461
Well yes, exactly. I meant her logic is retarded. What's even worse people like her tweets more than this guy's rational arguments.
The sad thing is, it's literally the same in real word.
>>
>>70814561

Now thát's a good joke
>>
>>70814567

Women tend to be sad things every once in a while
>>
>>70812253

>Women
>Funny

Pick one.
>>
>>70814365
>destroys his own argument
what a retard
>>
>>70814689

How did he destroy his own argument?
>>
>>70814647
Women cant into intentional funny anon, but their stupidity brings laughter.
>>
File: 1460535350892.jpg (25 KB, 599x386) Image search: [Google]
1460535350892.jpg
25 KB, 599x386
Fixed for accuracy.
This is STILL too much for women to handle. Literally 0 (zero) funny female comics.
>>
File: 1408451694494.jpg (30 KB, 512x627) Image search: [Google]
1408451694494.jpg
30 KB, 512x627
>male comedian to do list:
>do what a comedian is suppose to do
>female comedian to do list:
>do what a comedian is suppose to do and also everything that a comedian isn't suppose to do which automatically makes you fail at the very first thing

What the fuck is this shit? I don't watch comedy to see a woman be a feminist or look pretty. I don't watch comedy to hear someone talk about their body.
Why are western women such a huge wreck? Orientals have smart women who are happy and capable of genuinely good comedy. We shouldn't live in a world where this would come as a surprise or unique aspect of the world.

They were funny in the early 80s, I can still think of some funny and charming women all the way back to the 30s and 40s. It seems like around 1985 and 2006 women just became huge fucking slags as a whole, or at least all the good ones have been buried even further under all the trash.

Jews?
>>
>>70812411
>if grils were in power there would be no war
Yea.. do they not know about Hilary Clinton?
>>
>>70812500
Oh shit
>>
>>70812253
anyone see the irony?
>>
File: 2Q==.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
2Q==.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
>DUDE VAGINA LMAO
>>
File: 1420466306214.jpg (57 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1420466306214.jpg
57 KB, 531x471
>>70812253
Problem is female comics try to do all the shit on that list, at the expense of the first. It's got nothing to do with "privilege" and everything to do with their own narcissism compromising the one and only thing they should care about: Being funny.
>>
am i the only one who thinks miranda hart is seriously not funny?!
>>
>>70815122
I've never met a person who thinks any woman is funny.
>>
>>70812253
You see thatès why bitchez suck at comedy. They think too much and arnèt being themselves. Just say whatevers on your fuckin mind.
>>
>>70812253
>Female comedians are doing this list backwards

Is that why they're never funny, they do all this other shit first?
>>
>>70812253
Women don't need to please male to be funny.

The funny female comedians are the "I have trouble being friend with other girls" types.
Women laugh at how women are mean, etc because it's true
Men laught at how women are mean to each other.
Then they can attack the males too, men will not think "fuck another feminist comedians" they'll took it friendly.

But male comedians follow the same pattern.
You just don't attack the other gender first, you start with your own to make people feel comfortable.
It's not sexism, it's a simple social rule: you make fun a bit of yourself before trying to make fun of others. Or you're just an asshole.

then some black comedian comes with: white people! right?!
And you can't imagine a white comedian doing the same...
>>
>be male
>have to be funny since birth to get friends
>have to be funny since birth to get women
>have to be funny since birth to be liked in general
>women
>only need your vagina
>nobody cares if you are funny
>get free validation from birth

then people wonder why men are funnier than women
>>
>>70812253
men: have a life, balls, money, good relation with parents, assertive, good guy but not too much, a little asshole
women: have a puss
>>
>>70815631

No one wonders why men are funnier than women except for unfunny women
>>
>>70815631
>have to be funny since birth to get women
How does anyone in your country get laid then?
>>
>>70815880

By having the biggest teeth
>>
>>70815967
i use your flag to clean my teeth desu
>>
>>70816024

You're allowed to. We won't nuke your country for it like you do when some one pisses on yours.
>>
she could not be anymore mad, what a pathetic comedian to not be able to shrug that shit off
>>
>>70815880
alcohol
>>
>>70812253
Even the 'best' female comedians arent as funny as some mediocre male comedians.

Male comedians are funny as fuck because they make fun of themselves in situations.

Females cant do that so they, tell jokes about others
>>
>>70816104

That's because you're a country of cucks.
>>
>>70816104
You keep being you, and we'll keep being us.
>>
>>70812282
First post is best post.
>>
>>70816455

Say that to New Amsterdam (New York)
>>
>>70813660

Germaine Greer isn't even a comedian, mate. She's an Australian second-wave feminist academic who's pretty famously humourless.

Personally I find that Jo Brand can be funny sometimes, and I actually really enjoy Sarah Millican.
>>
Female """""comediennes""""" are almost always cringeworthy because they rely on jokes about sex, but females can be funny irl.
>tfw a classmate from uni is funny as hell, can take jokes at her expense, is racist and loves discussing history
>tfw I blew my chance with her because of a misunderstanding

Just kill me, f a m.
>>
>>70812253
>solve climate change
Wtf?
>>
>female comedian
>step one: be funny
>failed step one
>>
>>70812637
i really wanted to post a sketch but i can't find it

very silly mockumentary sketch by a british comedian about what thinking is.

>when you think about it, thinking about thinking is the best sort of thinking there is
>>
>>70816644
But all Sarah Millican does is talk about her vagina and how gross she is.
>>
>>70816670
get fucked idiot, now she is getting banged by jammal
>>
>>70815631
>nobody cares if you are funny

I do, and I know many others do as well.
Who the fuck wants a hot woman with the personality of a door handle? Unless you're looking for a whore, but that's for degenerates.
>>
>>70815631
Thats a bit harsh. Women dont need to be funny, but its a welcomed addition.
>>
>>70812635
Good write up. You're dead on about them being passive observers.
>>
>>70812635
Spot on. They also dont take into account the literal thousands of failed male comics. Just go to your closest comedy club on the quiet nights and see how many wannabe comics try their luck on stage, only to get btfo by the crowd.

Women just see the famous comedians, forget they are a dime a dozen, and then proceed to get jealous about it.
>>
>>70812253
How do they know what woman comedians need everything that is below the first result if they fail to accomplish even be funny part?
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.