[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexuality/Degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
New to /pol/, please don't roast me daddy. What's the opposition to being a fag on here? Is it religious, traditionalist, does it have scientific merit to be opposed? Just curious.
>>
>>70812175
It's a meme
>>
>>70812175
You arent some autistic faggot desperate enough to marry a chick just to get laid, so thats a +1 in my book against everyone else on this shitty board
>>
Straight /pol/ man here. Boypussy is good but if you're a bara faggot you can get the fuck off /pol/.
>>
>>70812175
depends what kind of fag you are. if you are one of those attention seeking whores or a SJW, you can go fuckyourself..

if you make no big deals about your sexuality and vote for Trump, you are OK.
>>
>>70812175
I'm religious and I don't care about people being gay.

Pretty much as Croatia said here >>70812356

I don't care if you're gay. I care if you're a hyper-feminine faggot who wears dildos on themselves, shoves their sexuality on kids, and so on. I have a few friends who're gay. One of my closest friends is a gay religious guy who doesn't make a big deal out of his sexuality.
>>
tolerating homosexuality leads to a lot of problems

1. damages gender role-modeling, since women joined the workforce we have become a society without mothers, nobody cooks, nobody has the time to socailly educate youths

2. it effeminates our men

3. it makes it harder for people to find partners

4. gays suffer themselves from mental and physical illness stemming from their lifestyles
>muh persecution

5. gays bring casual sex, promiscuity, polygamy, bestiality, and pedophellia with them

6. it forces a sexual identity crisis on youth, as young men are preassured into having sex with men

7. it creates another minority that demands special rights and protections

8. religions teaching is very clear in forbidding homosexuality, tollerance of gays is a clear violation of scripture and that has corrupted religious establishment

9. I find it repulsive, and while I don't think we should ban things because they offend people as a rule, there has to be a line drawn for common decency

10. it becomes a headache for adoption agencies, who are pressured into giving kids to gay couples; sometimes even if they believe it to be immoral
>>
it's a meme dude, read the disclaimer

if you are actually politically opposed to homosexuality you should take that cross of yours and kill yourself with it
>>
>>70812803
This.

Also, no matter how tolerant you think you are, the moment you start giving there's going to be a lot of people asking for more and more so it's better to draw some lines and be stern and strict about it.
>>
>>70813246
liberlas claim the "slippery slope" is a fallacy, but it's a real and visible social phenomenon

when we stopped following black and white moral laws we set ourselves on a path to degeneracy

liberals are trying to literally ban hate.
everything is OK (exept pollution, eating meat, discrimination, etc)
>>
>>70812301
>Straight /pol/ man here. Boypussy is good

"Beyond the Pyrenees begins Africa. Once that natural barrier is crossed, the Mediterranean racial type in all its purity confronts us."
>>
>>70812175
awwww, they are so cute
>>
There are some good reasons for opposing it besides religion.
I don't agree with nearly any of them but there's a great deal more to that side of the argument than you'll see acknowledged in liberal propaganda.

Biggest issue for me is rise in promiscuity and STDs. It's a predictable outcome in a scenario where women aren't the gatekeepers of sex. Not necessarily inherently good or bad but it is a different social dynamic that comes with its own set of problems.
>>
File: 1458551745445-3.jpg (132 KB, 500x552) Image search: [Google]
1458551745445-3.jpg
132 KB, 500x552
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.