[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I can't wait for women's traditional roles to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mfs54bcOyO1rpr19io1_500.png (577 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfs54bcOyO1rpr19io1_500.png
577 KB, 500x647
>I can't wait for women's traditional roles to be made obsolete by vr, sex bots, and in vitro fertilization.

>Women need to get out of the workforce and get back to their traditional roles.

So which is it /pol/??
>>
The second one. People who say the first one are degenerate pieces of nihilistic trash
>>
Free, equal job market. Anyone can do anything, but no one needs help to do anything.
>>
File: 1459326468002.jpg (369 KB, 1200x982) Image search: [Google]
1459326468002.jpg
369 KB, 1200x982
>>
>>70811254
Women started it, Pajeet.
>>
>>70811010

It's not a contradiction, if they did the latter, there would be no need for the former.
>>
If the Second won't happen, the first will be inevitable
>>
>>70811988
>Women started it

Started what, Mouhamed
>>
>>70811010
>I can't wait for women's traditional roles to be made obsolete by vr, sex bots, and in vitro fertilization.

>Women need to get out of the workforce and get back to their traditional roles.

Idc about either of these things
>>
>>70812038
The gender war.
>>
>>70812089
Your point being?
>>
>>70812128
That yours is moot.
>>
>>70812190
Hahaha, what, how so? I'm saying that people who want women's roles to be obsolete are degenerates, how does the fact that women "started it" have to do with anything?
>>
File: eruopesimulator.jpg (111 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
eruopesimulator.jpg
111 KB, 573x820
>>70811010
It's obviously both. Society would be better off if women returned to their traditional roles. If we as a society could have a great spiritual reawakening, we could rediscover traditional masculinity and traditional femininity and exist as two cooperative parts of the greater whole.

However, we live in reality. And reality is more like Pandora's Box. Women and men both have been tainted by more than half a century of feminism. It's not something that can be peacefully voted away. You'd need either total economic collapse to push people back to their natural roles, or a totalitarian government to propaganda the shit of the population and undo generations of leftist conditioning. At which point it becomes why bother?

Unlike every other empire that has ever existed, we're on the crux of being able to do away with women entirely. Spiritually, it's a bankrupt choice. But pragmatically, we'd be better off without born nation wreckers. We can simply not fight an armed revolution to force people to their gender roles - since sexbot with AI will provide personalized companions and artificial wombs will enable reproduction.

So the choice is

>civil war/economic collapse followed by traditional roles for a century or two before women start being born nation wreckers again and sending our civilization back around the risky drain

or

>avoid social collapse followed by robot wives for men and artificial wombs to have children with, doing away with the risk of ever having born nation wreckers destroy our societies
>>
>>70812404
Because women's traditional role is obsolete already you retarded fuck.
>>
>>70812654
Do you know what a moot point is?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.