[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUMPF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12
File: DRUMPF-Article-201603071532.jpg (105 KB, 616x372) Image search: [Google]
DRUMPF-Article-201603071532.jpg
105 KB, 616x372
Literally what is wrong with making Donald DRUMPF again?

I didn't think John Oliver's schtick was that creative at first. Sure triggers the hell out of Drumpfkins, though.
>>
>>70810866
Stewart chose to change his last name from Leibowitz to his middle name, Stewart, in his lifetime.
>You have a penis but identify as a girl ok
Trump's grandfather chose to change his last name
>LOL DRUMPF LOL 2016
>>
File: Bruce Drumpf.jpg (31 KB, 552x428) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Drumpf.jpg
31 KB, 552x428
>>70810866
It accomplished nothing except early warning identification for shills. The second anyone reads "Drumpf" they know it's a shill. You don't deserve $0.05.
>>
File: skt.gif (662 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
skt.gif
662 KB, 200x150
>>70810866
>>
>>70810866
I haven't seen anyone triggered by that.
>>
I don't get the Drumpf thing.
Why do all my Bernie loving hipster friends keep saying it? What's the punchline?
>>
>>70810942
Most who did change their names did so to correct the phonetics in the new language. Big fucking deal lol.

Leftards really living up to the tard portion of their name these days.
>>
>>70810866
You know that kid in class that tried to be funny but just wasnt? And tried to reapet the joke but people just told him to fuck off?
>>
File: 1459745413182.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1459745413182.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>70810866
Hope you lose your shekels faggot.
>>
not one single person who supports trump is triggered by drumpf meme, im a cruz missile and I think its lame.

only liberals would find it funny as they love anything that is forced and lame.
>>
#makecaitlynbruceagain
>>
File: John Oliver Current Year.jpg (164 KB, 734x780) Image search: [Google]
John Oliver Current Year.jpg
164 KB, 734x780
>>70811069
That is the punchline. Le Current Year man did a skit where he intimated that Trump is successful because his name carries an implicit elegance. He hoped that the old family name Drumpf would make Trump seem less cool.
>>
File: 1459682277429.jpg (134 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1459682277429.jpg
134 KB, 620x349
>>70811150
Trying to be legit , nice try shill. Maga!
>>
>>70811069
there is none, but it's the best argument against Trump they got. Their whole campaign was literally 5-year old reasoning.
>lol Drumpf
>lol micropenis
>lol he's like Hitler
>>
>>70810866

Yeah. Pretty much can't even think about Donald Trump without bursting into treats because of a failed forced meme.
>>
Make Bernie GUTMAN Again
>>
File: 1458348984414.jpg (511 KB, 499x818) Image search: [Google]
1458348984414.jpg
511 KB, 499x818
>>
>>70810866
It's one of the weakest, most juvenile attempts at mockery(?) I've ever seen. It's not funny, not clever and most of all, it doesn't have any impact on anything.
>>
it's just cringey dude

I hope you just troll /pol/ with it and don't actually say it in real life, even my friends that hate Trump think that shit is gay
>>
>>70811263
You aren't even American..
>>
>>70810866
>Sure triggers the hell out of Drumpfkins
Only because you faggots force it so hard when it isn't funny nor relevant. The name changed 4 fucking centuries ago in the aftermath of the virtually apocalyptic Thirty Years War. By that logic, why not make Bernie Gutman again? His dad played the name game much more recently.
>>
>>70811069

His grandfather changed his name from Trumpf to Trump.

John Oliver changed his grandfathers surname from Trumpf to Drumpf.

Which is pretty devastating.

You don't see other candidates grandparents changing their surnames.

Bernie's FATHER changed his surname.

And Hillary changed her own.

Imagine how devastated Bernie supporters would be if Oliver had changed his fathers name from Gutman into Buttman.

Pretty sure it would end his entire campaign in one fell swoop.

Don't even THINK about the thermonuclear effect of changing Clinton into Clintonm.
>>
>>70810866
lol. It doesn't. You fags just act like it does.
>>
File: 1459042915643.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459042915643.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>70810866
>Literally what is wrong with petty bitchniggotry?

It makes you look like a bitchnigga.
>>
>>70810942
He shouldn't have made fun of him for doing the same
>>
>triggers

No, the substanceless "THIS SOUNDS RETARDED HAHAHA" stale gag reveals the desperation and ineptitude of the cucks.
>>
>>70810866
its just the banality of it coupled with the sad fact that name calling (literally) is actually considered a decent substitute for any actual arguments

its like if for example john oliver were to say the sky is blue only for everyone to respond with "YOUR NAME IS JOHN LOL"
its tard level social ability
>>
>>70810866
>THEM FUCKING STRIPES
>>
>>70811157
No point in that leaf, the left hate Caitlyn anyway after he/she said Hillary was shit and Trump was a breddy cool guy.
>>
>>70811210
the thing is trump is a word for fart in the uk
john should know this because he is unfortunately british
>>
>>70811433
Wait.

His name was actually Trumpf and current year man changed the T to a D? It's even more retarded then, because Trumpf is literally the German word for Trump.
>>
>>70810866

It was retarded to begin with. Calling somebody by the name their grandfather went by is just pants on head stupidity. It makes me wonder how many people have retarded last names and changed them though.
>>
>>70811504
>leibowitz changed his name personally
>trump's grandfather changed the family name

how are these the same?
>>
Literally what is wrong with making the communist muslim cocksucker Barry Soetoro again?
>>
Considering the size of the US there will be at least several thousand people that cross the name Trump on the ballot, and change it to Drumpf, while voting Hillary/Sanders.

Wont supprise me if it makes their vote invalid tho
>>
The Drumpf thing actually stuck around or is it only used for laughs here on /pol/?
>>
Doesn't trigger me at all.
Just sounds stupid and makes you look stupid.
Whenever I see someone say "Drumpf" I automatically assume they're 12.
>>
>>70813339
It's a forced meme here. The intent is to use it ironically because it is something that only the most braindead liberal would think is funny or relevant.
>>
>>70810866
Donald Trump
Drumpf was the family name until the 1630's when it was changed to Trumpf, 1910 his grandfather changed Americanized the name to Trump

Bernard Sander(s) Gutman
Family name was Gutman until his father moved from Poland and changed the family name to Sander, Bernie started using Sanders in the 1960's , but never legally changed it

Hillary Rodham Clinton
Husband was born William Jefferson Blythe, mother married a man named Clinton, Bill began using his last name, never legally changed it, Bill's real father was a Dr George Wright, so which name should Hillary be using Wright, Blythe or Clinton

Barack Husain Obama, Jr
Real father was Frank !Marshall Davis, that's who is on his "real" birth certificate, illegally adopted by his mother's husband Lolo Soetoro, becoming Barry Sotero, no adoption documents have ever been released or documents about his name change back to Obama, used the Sotero name to get a passport and attend Occidental and Columbia colleges, so which is it Obama, Sotero or Davis

Time wasted on names and not on deeds

Keep your eye on the cup with the pea, oops you loose again, the pea was never on the table, sucker
>>
File: 1456860421047.png (463 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1456860421047.png
463 KB, 541x498
>>70811266
>checked
Also,
>mfw Trump has more kids and grandkids than most SJW's will make in 7 generations
>>
>>70810942

You Admit that Tweet Was The Hight Of Hypocrisy Then....!
>>
>>70810942
Stewart is his public/stage name
Leibowitz is still his legal surname
>>
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
>Get your dream job working for a superpac as a social networking expert
>Become #NeverTrump
>Memorize all the normie tricks, stale memes, and 3 year old twitter banter that works well with the unholy WashingtonCNN hybrid monster
>Come to /pol/, because someone from the New York Times said Trump's internet base is the hacker known as 4chan
>Spend all day creating shill threads for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR
>Despite all your efforts, Trump support stays strong
>Nobody takes Sanders, Cruz and Ryan seriously
>Wonder why
>Start to actually read other threads on /pol/
>Begin to realize we are all trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
>And the machine is bleeding to death
>Everything is jewish
>Europe is dying
>19 trillion dollars.gif
>Kebab
>Globalism is a marxist agenda
>When the second crash happens, USA will go into a full blown depression
>The country probably has 20 more years left, Europe maybe 10
>Have an existential crisis
>Submit your resignation to the superpac citing 'philosophical differences'
>Buy a kek statue and move innawoods
>Gas the kikes
>Race war now
>>
>>70810866
Let's call John Oliver "John Oliveface" from now on lololololololol
>>
Thanks for proving my point, Drumpfkins.

Don't worry. Daddy Cruz will put you out of your misery soon when he wins on the second ballot. Drumpf won't get a majority of delegates and he's done after he falls short in round one.
>>
File: 1460455018382.jpg (270 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1460455018382.jpg
270 KB, 1024x776
>>70810866
No it doesn't. It tells me that the best argument you have against him is literal name calling. Just like always you're not getting your way so you are reduced to kindergarten tier tantrums because you have no valid argument. The left is a bunch of children being led by shitty evil people who want to enslave everyone and rule the fucking world. You couldn't get enough of it as long as they tell you your smarter and a better person than everybody else and also somehow the victim.
>>
>>70810866
I always thought the this movement's aim was to discredit Trump and his immigration policies by pointing out that he is an immigrant too
>>
>LOL LOOK AT HIS NAME LOL WHAT A FUNNY SOUNDING NAME, ISN'T IT SILLY!!!!!! HAHAHAH DRUMPF HAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNNNNIEEEEEEEE!!!! VOTE FOR SANDERS YEAH THATS HIS REAL JEWISH LAST NAME I PROMISE!!!! HIS FAMILY NEVER CHANGED IT XDDDDDDDD

You faggots are just the worst. Liberal faggots like OP and 2015 guy literally have no good argument against the god emperor so they make fun of his name. A fucking name. Why don't you retards atart calling out Obama, or any other jew that changed their name.

2015 guy has done nothing but help trump, it's great. Him and his faggy little cohorts think they're so clever but all they have dont is make him more popular. Haha stupid limeys don't know about the any publicity is good publicity line.
>>
>His uncle was composer Stephen Oliver, and his paternal great-great-grandfather was William Boyd Carpenter

#MakeJohnCarpenterAgain

Because manual labour should be made fun of, right leftists?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.