[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to our boy ben? At what point did we lose him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: x9.jpg (53 KB, 354x236) Image search: [Google]
x9.jpg
53 KB, 354x236
What happened to our boy ben?

At what point did we lose him? Where did things go wrong?

I thought he was the chosen one..
>>
>>70810078
he outed pol for the stormcuck hugbox it truly is. I used to browse here quite often, but find myself spending more and more time on Reddit, where you ironically get more than one opinion
>>
He didn't change, you did goy
>>
File: 1458970208126.jpg (26 KB, 494x266) Image search: [Google]
1458970208126.jpg
26 KB, 494x266
>>70810078
i was surprised by this frankly

i wouldn't think trump's policies are so different to warrant such hatred from "conservatives"

but this year has been revealing. Kikes like ben prefer the deindustrialization of America because it's profitable to them. As simple as that.
>>
File: 1418503673484.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1418503673484.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>70810131

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuDwUnhwPAk
>>
>>70810131

You call this bait?
>>
>>70810247
they have some interesting webms too, instead of just niggers killing people
>>
He revealed himself as someone who only pretends to be on the right so he can enable the biggest Cuck for Israel candidate. Alt-Right terrifies him because inside he's a politically correct faggot who uses buzzwords like misogynist and other shit. He's been completely uncompromising in his hatred of us too, so I'm all for completely blocking him out and never speaking of him again. Let's let him fester in a pile of his own shekels.
>>
>>70810306

Ill bite. What sub reddits do you actually see as worthwhile and not just upvote dickstroking?
>>
>>70810131
>>70810312

I must have missed something. When did he say anything about "us"
>>
>>70810397
Politics, of course

Lets get you started

http://progressivearmy.com/2016/04/12/yes-hillary-clinton-is-held-to-a-double-standard/
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/
>>
>tfw he will never be coming home
>>
>>70810078
>What happened to our boy ben?

A woman - the one who assaulted Trump
>>
>>70810950

I thought pol liked him what did he do wrong
>>
File: little benji with his fam.jpg (413 KB, 768x750) Image search: [Google]
little benji with his fam.jpg
413 KB, 768x750
>>70810078
You really are butthurt huh Benji? You make this same thread every night lel
>>
File: LittleBen.jpg (40 KB, 480x580) Image search: [Google]
LittleBen.jpg
40 KB, 480x580
I heard he slept with Michelle Fields.

If she's holding it over him, that explains his irrational behavior even after the video proved she was lying.

Explains his quitting Breitbart as well.
>>
>>70811418
freaking manlets, when will they learn??
>>
>>70811418
I liked watching his interview on the Rubin report, seemed like a really rational point of view. That is, until he started talking about how you need to vote based on facts instead of feelings and let the evidence decide, and then he goes on to tell people not to vote for Trump because "he's a bully that doesn't have anything valuable to say" and doesn't even bother to evaluate Trump's positions.

Clearly, he's a fucking shill. It amazes me that he's anti-SJW. He's got all the other marks of the classic scumbag Jew.
>>
>>70811023
Shapiro defended the con artist who falsified evidence for her assault claim from Trump's employee. This wasn't the first time she lied about being assaulted, she claims an officer knocked her down at an Occupy Wallstreet event and probably made more claims than that.

It's generally accepted that she wasn't assaulted by Trump's employee so Shapiro resigned after shilling hard for her. My assumption is that he was too blinded by his fervor to defend his coworker coupled with his hatred for Trump that he didn't do enough research to see how obviously false the claim was.
>>
>>70812604

What was piers referring to? What did he do
>>
>>70811418
If you did any research on Shapiro at all you'd know he's super religious and didn't lose his virginity until med school. You'd have a hard time proving any claims that he slept around with anyone at all.
>>
>>70812923

So he resigned from breitbart you mean? Whats he doing now
>>
>>70812872
When are you going to realize that SJWs are a soft target? Yeah, they're commie traitor pieces of shit, but everyone hates them. Even most leftists hate them.

It would be like if a raging conservative like Pat Buchanan starting calling out "white supremacists" and other left-wing boogeymen, and expecting the left to embrace Buchanan as one of their own suddenly. kek, they'd never do that.

Just one more way the right is almost irreversibly cucked. We're so desperate for a voice that we let traitors into our midst on a regular basis.
>>
>>70811418
Why does he still participate on the same YT channel as Bill Whittle & co anyway.
>>
>>70813074
I don't know why I said med school. I meant to say marriage. His wife went to med school which is probably why I freudian slipped that.

>>70813101
Yeah he and Fields resigned. He's written books and has a lot of other gigs so I'm sure he's not hurting for work or money.
>>
>>70813101
He'll write another book, and some cuckservative Super PAC will order 10, 000 copies of it to hand out at "events," in exchange for Ben's subtle shilling of some shit tier full cuck quisling candidate on some Republican ticket somewhere.

That's what these guys do you know.
>>
>>70810078
When he became a #CruzMissile

With Cruz, You Lose
>>
>>70810078
>I thought he was the chosen one..

He was always one of the chosen, that's why ever trusting him in the first place was a mistake, silly goy.
>>
>>70813330

Yea u guess... But man losing that breitbart gig is not good. That network is exploding in popularity i csn only imagine the type of traffic the site gets. I know that each article has 100s if not 1000s of comments and shares on social media.

I just checked out his new dailywire website and he has articles up with like measly 20 comments

Losing breitbart was bad
>>
File: Exposed.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Exposed.webm
598 KB, 480x360
The nose was exposed for he could no longer contain his reptilian form
>>
>>70812948
Threw a fellow reporter trying to be neutral under the bus to get him fired and autistic ally backed Fields when there was evidence against her.
>>
>>70810078
He has always been like this.
>>
File: height.png (293 KB, 313x420) Image search: [Google]
height.png
293 KB, 313x420
Oy veyyyy
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 205x246
>>70810458
A lot of /pol/ followers always talk with the guy on twitter. He's always retweeting our posts and posting memes.
He was retweeting some Jew jokes so more people started sending him pictures like pic related. He was pretty much inviting more people to send him those pictures.

Then he compiled all the memes and made a video where he shittalks alt-right and /pol/ about how we're all anti-semites and right wing extremists. He started calling us sexist and all other SJW buzzwords.

He's a backstabbing jew.
>>
>>70813793

Guy looks like a literal 12 year old.
>>
i'm proud to say that i never trusted this kike
>>
>>70810131

top fucking kek

/pol/ is minority stormtards

lurk moar newfag

if you think ribbit has a diversity of opinion then you might as well bah on back there

moderation/censorship + le upboat = sanitized echo chamber
>>
>>70810078

Shapiro is fine. he's a real conservative. true conservatives do not support lifetime degenerate liberals and liars like Trump

this guy is bouncing all over the place on his policies; he obviously doesn't actually give 2 fucks about morality or truth or anything like that; he just says what he thinks he has to say to get elected

Trump is right to push the border problem and ISIS threat, but that doesn't make up for his moral bankruptcy (plus, ahem, all his actual bankruptcies)

tldr; Trump is a hypocritical, degenerate moron. shapiro is right to oppose him
>>
>>70813820
he thinks people still give a fuck about being called anti-semite
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.