[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did lance armstrong and buzz lightyear really walk on the moon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: moonml.jpg (239 KB, 960x574) Image search: [Google]
moonml.jpg
239 KB, 960x574
did lance armstrong and buzz lightyear really walk on the moon?
>>
>>70809918
sometimes
>>
>>70809918
psy op to frighten the Russians
>>
Only on Fridays
>>
In their minds, the experience was real.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 585x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 585x604
>>70809918
On a moon on a Stanley Kubrick set
>>
>>70809918
Mods delete these threads, especially when Swedishbro starts posting.

Apparently this is an >>>/x/ topic.
>>
>>70810051
It's very politically relevant though considering what it meant especially during the Cold War when all kinds of crazy psyops were being carried out by our government not just against foreign enemies but also against ourselves
>>
>>70810196
sounds more like history shit.
>>
>>70810028
bait or are you really stupid? considering that youre on /pol/ I would say that you are REALLY fucking stupid. read a book you fucking retard.
>>
>>70810348
Let me guess you also believe Lee Harvey Oswald was acting of his own volition when he ghosted JFK

Lel stay blind, sheep
>>
>>70809918
Just look at the night sky - you can't walk on the moon, don't you see how small it is?
>>
>>70809918
this is the only conspiracy i believe, because there's no fucking way they made it first try, let alone 100 tries.
>>
>>70810261
Like it or not history has everything to do with current politics
>>
>>70809918
No, their giant moon rocket was actually a nucelar tipped ICBM. They nuked North Korea then sailed over and danced on the ashes. That's why North Korea is so tightly guarded now.
>>
>>70810852
Then suddenly stop for no reason and don't give me that ( no reason to go back) bullshit.

Humans do pointless science shit all the time, nobody goes back to the moon because humans have never been.
>>
>>70810852
So what do you think Apollo 7, 8, 9, 10 and all the unmanned missions before them were?
>>
>>70811447
some names and numbers.
>>
>>70809918
Yes, don`t you think the soviets would have said something if it was made up.
>>
>>70811711
Protip: they're the ones who staged it
>>
>>70811440
We went to the moon for political reasons, you moron.

Once there was no longer any political (and thus strategic) reason to do it we stopped.

NASA did not go there to explore and sure as hell not to settle.
>>
>>70811843
We went for military purposes

The entirety of the space program is about space weapons
>muh treaties!
Heh good luck detecting non compliance let alone punishing it
>>
File: Hit smirking.png (73 KB, 286x219) Image search: [Google]
Hit smirking.png
73 KB, 286x219
>>70809918
>mfw i got people to argue about whether or not LANCE ARMSTRONG and BUZZ LIGHTYEAR walked on the moon
>>
>>70811843
And your telling me that NASA spends their budget on trying to get people interested in space by flying probes around.

No, if NASA went back to the moon the entire world would be in awe again, a reminder that most people on the planet weren't alive ( or were tiny babies) when it happened.

China has political reasons to go, the money and the technological know how to do it in the time span USA had. Yet still only sends probes.

Nope, we've never been
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 307x307
>>70812332
Kek

Probably could've even gone one step further
>>
>>70812332
I think people understood the joke, anon.
>>
>>70812332
Sorry op (you), make sure to put it right on the fridge
>>
>>70810718
Thanks for getting me woke senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 400x292
>>70812497
Np f a m
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.