[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do liberals insist that the demographics of western nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: angela merkel.jpg (8 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
angela merkel.jpg
8 KB, 247x204
Why do liberals insist that the demographics of western nations need to change, but the earth's climate needs to stay exactly the same?
>>
>>70809128
There are no documented cases of immigration causing a net-negative to any society in the historical record.
>>
Why does /pol/ insist white is the superior race, but refuse to leave their basement
>>
>>70809209
Says the american.
>>
>>70809209
ha
>>
>>70809209
> the historical record
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Smith
> They are also brazenly implying that Europe was always a nation of immigrants.
>>
>>70809209
are you fucking retarded?

here's an easy one.

Goths to rome.
>>
>>70809128
Why do the people that push multiculturalism always seem to live in homogeneous communities with little to no proof of the ideology they push?
>>
>>70809209
>Roman Empire
>>
Have fun when 5 billion niggers start escaping their continent because it can't sustain agriculture anymore. Europe will only be the first to fall prey to the locust.
>>
>>70809209
There is some guys on a reservation somewhere who would say otherwise.
>>
>>70809209
Lombards in replacing the etnic latins in northern italy.
>>
>>70809209
Yeah I'm sure the natives said the exact same thing when they sold Manhattan for a fistfull of beads.
>>
File: ORCS.jpg (154 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
ORCS.jpg
154 KB, 630x419
>>70809209

Orcs replacing ethnic Saxons.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.