[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a joke? >I'm shaking I'm so angry How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (462 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462 KB, 640x1136
Is this a joke?

>I'm shaking I'm so angry

How could someone possibly be that offended over this stupid shit? I guess it's okay if it fucks over SheCunt but still. What causes someone to be so sensitive that small minute comments cause them to literally shake with anger. I imagine this faggot blasting away on his Mac with tears streaming down his face, almost unable to breathe. Why is the world like this?
>>
>>70808683
>cp stands for colour people
>>
Link to the video

http://youtu.be/45cvqnJW1UY
>>
File: trump2016chalk.jpg (18 KB, 453x302) Image search: [Google]
trump2016chalk.jpg
18 KB, 453x302
>>70808683
it was cringeworthy.. well hillary is cringeworthy in every situation, have to turn off news livestreams when she's on

but yeah, millenials get easily offended.

about the pic

“I’m supposed to feel comfortable and safe [here],” one student said. “But this man is being supported by students on our campus and our administration shows that they, by their silence, support it as well … I don’t deserve to feel afraid at my school,” she added.
>>
>>70808760
>RUNNING ON CP TIME
>>
Never heard this phrase even once before.
>>
>>70809094
It's not really a well-known joke anymore. Just jabbing at the fact that blacks are stereotyped as being late to everything.
>>
>>70809162
Is it still a stereotype if it's true?
>>
>>70809288
I'm pretty sure that's how stereotypes work
>>
>>70808971

I'll never understand why people act this way. I have liberal friends from Uni but at least they are anti-SJW anti-Feminists, toreable-ish libtards
>>
>>70809434
When does it stop being a stereotype and is just considered fact?
>>
>>70809505
>Liberals accepting facts

Wew lad
>>
>>70809591
I was more referring to the general population.
Degenerates should be put in camps and forced to work. It's the only way they will.
>>
>>70809469
>at least they are anti-SJW anti-Feminists, toreable-ish libtards
sure when they're talking to their conservative friend
>>
>>70808760
That is incredibly racist.
>>
>>70808683
>running on cheese pizza time
Is he a pedo?
>>
>>70810115

Nah, I mean they act that way on Social Media too, they cal out "safe space" bullshit and other PC stuff
>>
And so this is how the left ends, by eating itself.
>>
>>70808971
>I feel afraid and threatened by people who support another candidate than me
Shows you how strong the libtards' political stance is.
>>
>>70808760

if this offended you then you need to either kill yourself and go see a mental health professional because you're emotionally fucked beyond all belief.
>>
>>70808683
I notice how it's not a racist joke from blackie black who was in on it too.
>>
ive never heard of 'cp time' in my life is this some kind of boomer humor
>>
>>70808760
why is there a nigger in a costume on stage
is it customary in the US to bring your slave-jester with you when in public?
>>
>>70811518
Fucking this seriously.

How the fuck are people offended by 2 letters when this shit is happening on stage?
Check your priorities libtards.
>>
>>70808683
What kind of retard would be offended by thi-

>#BernieStrong

Ah. No wonder.
>>
>>70808760
i dont get it
>>
>>70808717
T O P K E K
Normies have no clue.
>>
File: 1444428595076.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1444428595076.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>I imagine this faggot blasting away on his Mac with tears streaming down his face, almost unable to breathe.

Now that's fucking racist. I'm literally shaking with anger over here.
>>
>>70808760
Why does hillary clinton dress like she's running to be the dictator of north korea
>>
>>70808971
delete this picture its a hate crime
>>
>>70808760

> LOL HEEEEEREE COMES THE SETUP
> AND THE PUNCHLINE IS AS FOLLOWS:

fucking comic gold
>>
>>70808760

I don't get it. Is CP officially an acronym for "colored people", or did Bernout niggers pull it out of their asses? Because CP usually stands for kiddie pronz.
>>
>>70812978
In the context of the joke, yeah, CP = colored people. CP time is a common phrase meaning "late," since blacks are lazy and show up late to shit.
>>
>>70813085
Shouldn't it be NT then?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.