[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If climate change doesn't exist then why is it happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: climate-change_1509200c.jpg (35 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
climate-change_1509200c.jpg
35 KB, 460x288
If climate change doesn't exist then why is it happening?
>>
>>70807279
It does.
>>
File: strawman.jpg (42 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
strawman.jpg
42 KB, 720x540
>>70807279

Good luck fightin the good fight, Austria.
>>
>>70807279
No one says climate change doesn't exist, it's man made climate change that doesn't exist.
>>
>>70807412

lol
>>
>>70807412
Yeah cuz pumping billions of metric tons of chemicals into the atmosphere at a much higher rate and longer consistent period than anything natural, does nothing to change the climate.>>70807412
>>
File: leadtheylive1.jpg (99 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
leadtheylive1.jpg
99 KB, 568x320
>>70807279
Stop asking questions about things we are not allowed to research to disprove. Even though science is founded on the idea of disproving things.

This is not just a political matter....
>>
>>70807489
uh oh looks like he correctly schooled you
better leave a "lol" and slink off like you won.
>>
>>70807412
>>70807612

>American education
>>
Because climate change exists even if the greater snow melt in our summer causes stronger katabatic winds that gives us cooler summer.
>>
>>70807510
Google how much CO2 that Volcano in Iceland put out the other year.
Now compare it to the whole of Britain for the last 60 years.
>>
>>70807612

lol
>>
K... KEEP
>>
>>70807279
you mean "climate" ((((CHANGE)))))
>>
Nibiru/Wormwood/Planet X

it's here
>>
>>70807723
not an argument fucking mick
>>
It's a liberal conspiracy.
>>
>>70807840
Iceland's PM confirmed to also be responsible for global warming.
>>
File: IMG_8051 (2).jpg (80 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8051 (2).jpg
80 KB, 480x480
Regardless of whether or not man made climate change is real or a problem is not really my concern.
What I care about, is if you people think it's real, is how you're going to fix it?
You're not going to force me to drive some faggot prius and pay a 7% carbon tax.
GTFO here.
>>
If you see a climate change denier there's a good chance it's a mouthbreather
>>
>>70807279
Islam
>>
>>70807412
Fucking retard
>>
>>70807279
climate change will happen without humans, but we just happen to be helping along. it's the nature vs nurture argument. yes nature does facilitate and cause climate change, but yes we are nurturing it.
>>
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>70808451
I used to be sceptical for a while. When mass media all over the world are pushing the same agenda, you never know. But if you look into it, it becomes pretty obvious that the "studies" published to deny it got sponsored by lobbies who are trying their best to prevent stronger regulations on carbon emissions. Pretty much like the tobacco industry kept publishing proof how healthy smoking is until everybody told them to fuck themselves.
>>
File: voltage21n-1-web.jpg (94 KB, 970x645) Image search: [Google]
voltage21n-1-web.jpg
94 KB, 970x645
Look at this poor dog. The ice he needs to survive is melting away due to human disruptions to the climate.
>>
File: 1458775555928.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458775555928.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>70807279
It's perfectly reasonable to be skeptical of man-made climate change. The point where people started becoming skeptical is when leftist politicians and media started becoming more and more hysterical about it after lying about so many issues.

Overpopulation: bullshit
wage gap: bullshit
1 in 5 women will be raped: bullshit
etc, etc

It's not even so much that people are skeptical because of past bullshit hysteria, it's that they are told that they cannot question it. If a physicist stood in front of his colleagues and told them that the sun revolves around the earth, he would just get laughed at and dismissed. If a scientist presents evidence contrary to the man-made climate change narrative, he could lose his job or worse.

It's not even scientists who are screaming about it. It's almost entirely leftists in media and government, and their solution is always the same: more taxes and government control. By the way, the countries that produce the most pollution should be exempt from these rules.

If you want people to consider evidence, stop letting screaming leftist, authoritarian faggots who are wrong about everything be your spokesmen. If the same people telling me that women are paid $0.77 compared to men for doing the exact same job are the same people telling me that NYC will be underwater in 100 years, then you can't blame me for being a skeptic.
>>
>>70809618
It's good though in a way, if it leads governments to clean up their cities.

But I still believe in honesty.
>>
>>70807412
/thread
>>
WHEN will climate change actually happen? I want ocean front property, 65-70 degrees year-round. I've heard for the last fucking 15 years that climate change is coming, but here I am, 33 degrees in April. Fuck this bullshit is it happening or not?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.