[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Liberals support Polygamy and Bestiality but will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13
File: 11693567-horse-mating.jpg (154 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
11693567-horse-mating.jpg
154 KB, 800x545
Why don't Liberals support Polygamy and Bestiality but will support fag marriage?

>What do you have against two mammals in love! you bigot!
>HOW dare you suggest that Gay marriage and Bestiality have anything in common!

Well, pol, do you support two mammals in love?
>>
Animals can't consent.
>>
>>70807285
Neither can they to be killed and eaten and if a dog jumps on a girl to fuck her he does consent.

When you overanalyse everything you can make everything seem "ok"
>>
>>70807163
People wishing to have polygamous marriages are significantly less numerous than homosexual couples.
>>
>>70807663
Consent is a verbal statement of approval. You can't stamp consent on action alone, it has to be stated outright to be consent. Animals can't do that.
>>
>>70807663
>Neither can they to be killed and eaten
Yes they can

>if a dog jumps on a girl to fuck her he does consent.
Having sex is not the same as getting married
>>
File: Purge.jpg (67 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Purge.jpg
67 KB, 750x600
Give it a couple of years and it'll be debated by leftards.

>mfw
>>
File: 1460512825639.jpg (303 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
1460512825639.jpg
303 KB, 840x630
>>70807163
Give it time.
>>
>>70807673
this makes us less relevant? My two boyfriends and I want to be married. What have you got against people marrying the people they love?
>>
>>70807749
so are you suggesting that i have to ask yes or no every time....sounds like it would kill the mood
>>
>>70807749
>Consent is a verbal statement of approval

Sorry thats SJW logic and most of us would be rapists by definition because we all started fooling around and fucking without having officially given a verbal statement

>>70807761
>Yes they can

I know theres always a long line before the slaughter house with one cow holding everyone up because he wont shut up about how hes gonna become hamburgers and feed people

>Having sex is not the same as getting married

True but its what its all comes down too. Degenerates want to be able to fuck animals or be fucked by them. The marriage thing is just a cover
>>
>>70807892
It's not as a significant issue to be challenged yet. I don't personally have anything against polygamy. But that doesn't mean the mainstream public will be behind it, at least not yet.

>>70807966
If you do it without asking, it's rape, dipshit
>>
They do, ask their browser histories
>>
>>70807663
>When you overanalyse everything you can make everything seem "ok"
No, you're wrong

No one will ever be okay with people raping animals and that's all there is to it
>>
Polygamy makes sense. A concubine used to be a title of honor because a nobleman wanted pretty babies on the side instead of the usual inbred ugly entitled freakshow.

If you can afford it having a mistress/concubine or five should not fucking matter at all. But losers need to think they have a chance at mating.
>>
File: cultural_marxism.jpg (73 KB, 545x397) Image search: [Google]
cultural_marxism.jpg
73 KB, 545x397
>>70807163
They're warming up to it.
>>
>>70807892
If you want to enter into a civil union then go for it, polygamy could fuck up the tax system though so there need to be provisions that keep people from entering into marriage with multiple people just to get tax breaks
If you want to be married and a church is willing to do so then go for it
If you want to be married and your chosen church is unwilling to do so, then don't force them to do so.

>>70808003
>degenerates just want to have sex with animals
I know a lot of Syrian refugees are on the low-IQ side, but logically speaking human beings are animals
>marriage is just a cover
lots of heterosexual people fuck farm animals, that shit is not exclusive to gays
>>
>>70808093
>No one will ever be okay with people raping animals and that's all there is to it

You are living in a time where mass scale emasculation of boys and praising degenerate women is celebrated by masses

We are all living in a time where white decline is celebrated and embraced by white people due to some mass scale white guilt complex

We went from check my pronouns jokes on the net to making trannies the new ok thing to be within 3-5 years pushing drugs on kids with a increasing rate

Dont be a fool. Fucking animals will be a thing
>>
>>70808192
>I know a lot of Syrian refugees are on the low-IQ side, but logically speaking human beings are animals

Says the nigger
>>
File: salon.jpg (143 KB, 1051x200) Image search: [Google]
salon.jpg
143 KB, 1051x200
>>70807163
It's going to happen soon desu
>>
>>70807663
Lmao, it's alright if we kill it infront of everyone it knew and eat it's corpse....

but sex with it.. woah that's going too far.
>>
>Buying a horse is okay
>Owning said horse is okay
>Killing and skinning said horse is okay
>Eating the horse is okay
>But putting it's genitals near my genitals while it's alive is not okay
What a strange world.
>>
File: 82500733.jpg (639 KB, 1024x837) Image search: [Google]
82500733.jpg
639 KB, 1024x837
>>70807163
Bigot!
Beastiality is more than just mammals, take your prejudices elswhere classist
>#LoveIsLove
>#SameSame
>>
File: d1442.jpg (19 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
d1442.jpg
19 KB, 500x405
>>70807777
>those digits
>that post
>>
>>70808280
I'm white, at least our immigrants are only raping our population on the border states and they aren't blowing themselves up on the regular

>>70808189
>pedophilia ever being acceptable
not even child molestation, but the knowledge that you are even attracted to children will get you put on a list that will fuck you up for the rest of your life. That will rightfully not become acceptable any time soon in the US, if it ever does.
>>
>>70807749
>Bark once for yes, twice for no
>Yes yes
>>
>>70808511
You understand animals are why we have had so many deadly plagues, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk
>>
>>70808570
>at least our immigrants are only raping our population on the border states and they aren't blowing themselves up on the regular

Yeah lets ignore the non white on white rapes stats and general crime rates in your country
>>
>>70808631
In 20-25 years you will have no country, you are set on a course to be raped, physically and financially, by the migrant plague that has infested your land until your country is a shadow even of what it is now.
Meanwhile Trump will be deporting illegals and ripping out the welfare resource IV that is subsidizing criminality in the long term.
>>
>>70808628
What a completely incoherent and pointless post.
>You can do all those other things but mumble mumble plagues and stuff.
>>
>>70808023
>dating girl for 3 years
>make out
>turns into sex
>i never verbally asked so i must have raped her
>she never verbally asked so she raped me

verbally asking just sounds fucking autistic
>>
>>70807749
So by your definition pedos are alright as long as the 7 year old says yes to it?
>>
>>70808882
I see you're sociopathic. Pardon my attempt to reason with you, as you don't understand right from wrong.
>>
>>70808816
Yeah except that within 12 months of this bullshit a right wing party has risen from nothing to something, the entire east of germany is ready to fight, weapon sales are up like 500%, certain states are ready to overthrown any ruling coming from merkel if another wave comes and media trust is at all time low.

All that despite 70 years of denazification and east/west divide. Meanwhile niggers are discussing white genocide at your top universities and your "white" youth is embracing it

>Meanwhile Trump will be deporting illegals and ripping out the welfare resource IV that is subsidizing criminality in the long term.

Implying that Trump wont be assassinated within the first week and despite having access to guns and freedom of speech you cucks wont do shit about it just like before
>>
>>70808895
Yeah I can't ever recall obtaining verbal consent. So I must have raped my GF a thousand times over 7 years lel. That is autism incarnate.
>>
>>70809287
desu tho the air force trys to push this verbal consent bs all the time. also its considered rape if you or other party is intoxicated, whoever claims rape first wins
>>
>>70809011
If you're going to spout gibberish at least keep it /pol/ related by spouting buzzwords like cuck, degenerate, jew, shill, etc.
We have a shitposting standard.
>>
>>70807163
liberals do support poly-whatever.

Bestiality is cruel to the animals, who can't consent, so they oppose it.
>>
>>70809104
>implying it's not already too late
They are in, and they are firmly latched onto your society's teet. Despite all of your own 500% increase in what you germans pass off as freedom, you will be bled dry. They will breed with your women and take the working man's money.

>dindus are talking about white genocide and turbocucks are feeding into it
this is nothing new, nothing substantial outside the occasional chimpout ever happens

>implying you can assassinate Trump
they've tried politically and it has failed spectacularly. If they try with bullets he is too high-energy to go down and it will only galvanize his supporters.
>>
>>70808570
Pedophilia, or at least hebeohilia or whatever the name, posed no problem 100-200 years ago in a much more disciplined time.
If anything, I'd support shagging 14 year old girls rather than boypussy. It's better from a "natural" perspective and girls are actually having puberty much sooner than they used to 200 years ago because of better nutrition in childhood. Most of them are nubiles at age 14.

I'm not saying it's great, but if anything it triggers me less than fag marriage.
>>
File: cute cats 26.jpg (458 KB, 1200x937) Image search: [Google]
cute cats 26.jpg
458 KB, 1200x937
But I do support bestiality.
>>
>>70809491
>They are in, and they are firmly latched onto your society's teet

Good thing that Germany and Europeans arent historically known to throw people out

>this is nothing new, nothing substantial outside the occasional chimpout ever happens

If you think its fine to have niggers talk about white genocide at top tier universities and let their shit be validated as "academic content" then you are even more fucked then i thought

>if they try with bullets he is too high-energy to go down

Just like kennedy right?

> it will only galvanize his supporters

At which point they declare martial law and take away your weapons or hunt you down under the domestic terrorism shtick
>>
File: 1403151500809.png (259 KB, 1000x1025) Image search: [Google]
1403151500809.png
259 KB, 1000x1025
>>70809655
>>
>>70809654
>better to fuck your 14-year-old daughter than to let two adult fags eliminate themselves from the gene pool because it triggers me
if a gay man pretends to be straight and manages to have children while lying to his wife, then not only do you bring more gay people into the world, but everyone has a worse time, the child especially

>>70809723
>we'll just throw em out!
your government doesn't seem to want to do that, and I doubt they will want to be ripped from such a comfortable place. I pray that your government and people have enough sense to do so, but based on what I've seen, I doubt it.

>if you think it's okay to let nigs talk about their black panther shit and then bernout after college
I do, in the long term people who put in the work towards successful, employable degrees matter more than the people who will flip burgers with english degrees. It is a problem that needs to be fixed, no doubt.

>no sir bullets can kill him no matter how high energy he is
no shit, in actuality nobody's going to bother assassinating Trump. They didn't assassinate Obama of all people, you think the political side with fewer guns, more intellectuals, and less testosterone will assassinate the candidate they don't like? Get real my man
>>
>>70809459
My anthropology professor (mandatory cultural marxism couse, black woman with absolutely no brains, shows videos in class) speaks of polyamory like it some amazing, incredible system.
>>
Bestiality is already legal. How are you going to enforce that law, anyway? You think there are policemen surveiling 24/7 on every farm in the country to make sure the farmer doesn't go inside to the animals and fuck them?
>>
File: 40004212.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
40004212.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>>70810400
>>
File: Not quite legal.png (153 KB, 1296x690) Image search: [Google]
Not quite legal.png
153 KB, 1296x690
>>70810400
>>
So who else is into this kind of stuff?

ecmajor is my favourite artist:

https://static1.e621.net/data/c4/f6/c4f668b748d01bc5baef61f4c995fca4.png
https://static1.e621.net/data/51/a7/51a79d3a0ad10da044b83d098fa6d3c1.png
https://static1.e621.net/data/a8/09/a8095d1872cb6cce8ad12212cc8b0e57.png
https://static1.e621.net/data/92/8f/928f08751e7408dfd7f42ffbbc0f1869.png
>>
>>70808626
Premium kek.
>>
>>70811165
Guy is fantastic.
>>
>>70807163
Well... if rights are awarded to those who voluntarily reduce their moral agency (such as adults behaving as children), and it to be proven that people with mental disabilities are fully functional and equal to all others in society.

Then it would not be far fetched to say people indulging in animalistic behavior with the same mental capacity would be given a pass.

That, or it becomes a subtle strategy for PETA to decrease animal abuse and promote zoophilia, whilst many a court case ensues whether it was the former or whether it was bestiality
>>
>>70807163
They're not desperate enough for votes yet, but they will be soon. The fact that they are so desperate to lock up the tranny and muslim votes and expand those demographics through their policies shows that they are expecting their leads in once reliable states to keep shrinking.

Eventually pedos, polygamists, and horsefuckers will all be added to the Democrat vote plantation, but not until they have run out of more "respectable" degenerates to parade around.
>>
>>70807163
>Polygamy
Legal complexity of administering the dissolution or removal of one party from a polamorous relationship. Monogamous relationship disputes take long enough as it is.

>Bestiality
Animals can't consent, you fucking roo rammer.
>>
>>70808570
It's already happening in Europe. All you have to do is say you're a Muslim and that having sex with children is part of your culture / race, and they will give you a slap on the wrist at worst.
>>
>>70812136
>Animals can't consent, you fucking roo rammer.
They can't consent to being neutered and spayed either, and yet if you don't spay or neuter your pet you are considered irresponsible and reckless.
>>
>>70812136
>Roo rammer
kek

https://youtu.be/EQf5Mas7hAk
>>
>>70807163
>Why don't Liberals support Polygamy and Bestiality
But they do. The slippery slope is real, but they're taking it slow for now.
>>
File: camel.jpg (98 KB, 800x606) Image search: [Google]
camel.jpg
98 KB, 800x606
This will sound like a 'stereotype' but I really think that certain animals- Camels, Horses, and anything else used for transporation purposes, so maybe even Huskies if you live in Greenland- Should be legal to fuck.

This is because these animals are used for TOOLS. They are not living beings, they are tools for human use.

If you are in a dessert and your car breaks down and you have a dick that shoots oil (or electricity if you are leftist climate change faggot) and you fuck your car hard until you cum so you can get home would that be illegal?

No. So I don't see a problem with putting your dick inside a horse to motivate it to go further. The Mongol empire was built by horses being fucked. 'I give you my dick and we conquer Tajikistan together!.' 'I cum in your horse ass and we roll through Armenia!'

The lack of horse fucking is why no Empire exists. The American 'empire' kind of counts but then Americans fuck american women so is powered by that.
>>
>>70812864
Would you a llama?

https://static1.e621.net/data/29/a6/29a6b73c3e10aa7040ab50a508865dd1.png

Also.

>born too late to explore the Earth
>born too soon to explore the galaxy
>born just in time to see the world transformed into a literal zootopia

https://static1.e621.net/data/9f/96/9f968b238c41be7c627d24a5277d939b.jpg
>>
>>70807163
it's a issue that generates a lot of cognitive dissonance for liberals, mention it and they will just shout you down and refuse to adress it

>sexuality should be an individuals choice
>nobody should be persecuted because of their sexual choices
but what about besiality, peaadophillia, polygamy, etc?
>that's ridiculous
>those things are different
>animals can't consent
>kids can't consent
>polygamy....reasons
but isn't the definition of consent your opinion as well, and no more or less valid than someones opinion of homosexuality?
>but we all agree what consent is, that's obvious
and we used to all agree being gay was wrong, and it seemed obvious then as well
>>
>>70808189

Jews promote necrophilia? Lolwut?
>>
>>70807163
>Why don't Liberals support Polygamy and Bestiality but will support fag marriage?

But liberals/libertarians DO support polygamy and bestiality.
>>
>>70807777
Your digits are a sign Battle-Brother.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.