[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Obama a terrible president or is /pol/ just full of contrarians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1-Bu_jCHBU40cK6TTlzjwooQ.jpg (779 KB, 1867x2800) Image search: [Google]
1-Bu_jCHBU40cK6TTlzjwooQ.jpg
779 KB, 1867x2800
Is Obama a terrible president or is /pol/ just full of contrarians who demonize him because they grew up with him, just like what happened to Bush?
>>
File: 1296532050417.jpg (9 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
1296532050417.jpg
9 KB, 236x285
Legitimately a terrible president. He did the exact same thing that the angry leftists mobs complained about during the Bush era (more wars, more overthrowing of middle eastern government, vastly more debt) yet Obama's supporters, who complained about it all the time when Bush was doing it, are now as silent as a rat pissing on cotton.
>>
>>70807057
>silent as a rat pissing on cotton.

This is a wonderful phrase.

I'm stealing it. Thank you.
>>
>>70807057
confimed oldfag from file name, give us your wisdom
>>
>>70807211
Vote Trump
>>
>>70807057
Seconded. He's done the same shit, but with things like violating privacy, Obama came right out and said "So?"

You can tell a liberal by when they said "Bush did this" when something happened during Bush's reign, but when sometime happens under the Obama administration, it's "the government did this." Not Obama. They won't put his name on it.
>>
>>70807283
Obama is like a more evolved form of Bush. Obama has the media and young people on his side, so he gets a pass any time he does the same shit Bush did. Bush was doing these things and faced an onslaught of criticism.

Obama gets away with doing the same things + more, with a fraction of the public outcry and criticism. That makes him far worse than Bush.
>>
>>70806864
Obama dindu nuffin
He wah a gud president yo
>>
>>70807576
That's the thing that outrages me most about Obama. He just comes out with a smile, says he's doing something which was frown upon during the W. Bush years, and nobody thinks to get on to HIM for it. It's always just the vague "government."
>>
>>70808057
Just look at how the Daily Show treated Bush vs Obama. Bush would get roasted every single day. Obama gets elected, does the exact same shit Bush did, and he would get standing ovations like a rock star when he'd come on as a guest.

Again, the dumb, mindless millennials who complained about Bush are as silent as a rat pissing on cotton.
>>
File: 1452527425191.png (906 KB, 938x563) Image search: [Google]
1452527425191.png
906 KB, 938x563
>>
Obama told us he was going to change how politics works but he's just another neocon. And infuriatingly loads of normies tell themselves that he's alright because he's better than the alternative. People don't realize there is no alternative, we just get bounced back and forth between two groups of oligarchs over and over and over again. The system is corrupt. The NSA should prove that to anyone. The NSA is the work of an aristocracy. And Trump said Snowden should be shot in case you still think he's going to change things.
>>
Why do people hate Obama so much? He has bombed more Muslim countries, and killed more Muslims than any other US President. Makes him pretty damn great in my book.
>>
>>70806864
I like partially stuffing raw meat in my ass, then letting dogs eat it out.

I also like shitting myself so I can let it dry, ferment, and later hydrate my shit locks in the shower. It feels amazing picking it out of your ass.
>>
Short Term: He's mediocre. He's just continued on the same path Bush and his predecessors were on.

Long Term: He might be terrible. Racial division plus his compounding of the Bush era problems in the Middle East and his inability to control them are causing major problems in Europe that could cause even bigger problems down the road.

But we won't know that until it happens.

As of now he's no different from Bush Snr. or Clinton.
>>
>>70808862
Guess why there's a migration crisis into Europe in the first place you dumb Fuck

Killing Muslims means nothing if its going to kill western civilization in the process, I would've much preferred keeping those mudshits killing each other in their own countries
>>
>>70808966

Oh, and to clarify a bit;

He hasn't had the sort of impact Reagen or Bush Jnr. had.

Bush Jnr was terrible and took the job at a horrible time.

Sort of like how Clinton was mediocre like Obama, but took office at a really good time.
>>
>>70808989
>Caring about the Old World
Globalist please go
>>
>>70808862
>Makes him pretty great
Nice edge.
>>
>>70809057
Apparently you don't know what globalist means
>>
everyone has different criteria.
/pol tards love infinite war, govt spying on them, and welfare for corporate criminals
therefore they should think Obama is great.
>>
>>70807251
oldfag confirmed for wise, give trump your vote
>>
>>70807057
>Only trips can kill the taxmaster
>>
>>70809240
Yes goy, Trump is the underdog, just like you
>>
he is a nigger do you need any other proof?
>>
File: WDgRq__fyw4.jpg (31 KB, 200x404) Image search: [Google]
WDgRq__fyw4.jpg
31 KB, 200x404
VOTE TRUMP YOU FAGGOTS
>>
>HOPE AND CHANGE
>literally bush 2.0
>extended and expanded every single anti-american program bush enacted

nigger president. props for at least attempting a health care reform and such, at least, even if it ended in shit.
>>
File: Rex.jpg (435 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
Rex.jpg
435 KB, 600x791
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: tumblr_nqyc4hM4qc1s47fqao1_250.gif (1 MB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqyc4hM4qc1s47fqao1_250.gif
1 MB, 245x240
He's terrible. Islamic State rose as a terror group on his watch after he wrote them off as a JV team.
>>
File: 1442641401849.jpg (43 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
1442641401849.jpg
43 KB, 960x528
>>70807057
Don't forget, he doubled the national debt and put the economy in such a hole that it still hasn't even close to recovered, all despite having a Federal Funds Rate of 0% the entire time. The economy usually takes less than 4 years to fully recover from a recession, and usually with much tighter monetary policy. The nigger is so bad at this it is laughable, but his (((friends))) at the Federal Reserve have his back, along with the (((media))) who keeps lying to people saying he does a good job. I wish normies knew any fucking thing about econ before praising this nigger. Housing still expensive as fuck, real wages are still low as fuck, U6 unemployment is still high as fuck even after he changed it to not include people who just gave up looking for jobs to live on entitlements, all our markets are volatile as fuck, investor fear index is high, GDP growth is shit. The only thing positive is oil is low which has nothing to do with him, yet the idiots parade it like he is a fucking messiah. And now they want to elect the fucking communist to follow him.
>>
>>70806864
Kek, Asian boys even get cucked by the president.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.