[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should a woman be allowed to get an abortion if said woman was raped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: o-ABORTION-facebook.jpg (377 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-ABORTION-facebook.jpg
377 KB, 2000x1000
Should a woman be allowed to get an abortion if said woman was raped?
>>
File: elephant.png (120 KB, 362x381) Image search: [Google]
elephant.png
120 KB, 362x381
No.
>>
Can I stab a puppy if someone tried to kill me?

Two things can be morally wrong at the same time. When you start to define a life based on your convenience you do the same thing slave owners and genocidal dictators did.

If someone pulls out this argument, you should say "So you agree it is wrong otherwise?", then accuse them of just making an emotional argument. They would have no need to ask for an exception for rape if they could argue against it otherwise.
>>
>>70806815

If she got it before the legal cut off time, yes.

Otherwise no.
>>
>>70807048
But the two things are connected.
Rape causes pregnancy (albeit if the rapist dosen't use protection, which he will most likely not) and the pregnancy can be terminated through abortion.
>>
>>70807142
>the innocent can be killed

Ftfy

Euphemisms are so tacky...this isn't the 19th century, Anon.
>>
Yes, better yet it should be mandatory. More rape spawn means more future rapists which means more rape spawn. all rapists should be executed or castrated, their choice.
>>
>>70806815
Do you believe that life starts at conception?
Yes, then no. Just because a woman had a traumatic experience, doesn't devalue the life
>>
>>70806815
abortions should be mandatory
>>
No. Her son or daughter is an innocent 3rd party. Killing her son or daughter won't unrape her.
>>
Nope.

Abortion should be illegal 100% of the time.
>>
Can't they just use plan B immediately after?

She should. Totally.

Why should a girl suffer the burden of child birth because it supposedly begins life at conception?
A lot of these kids end up hated by their parents.
Put it up for adoption? HA. Like 75% of children rescued from the sex trade here come from foster homes and such.

Here's a counter question: Say a 100% white blue eyed blonde 17 year old girl is raped by a nigger and impregnated.
Is she a coal burner?

If she has the child and she raises it...
Is her husband a cuck?
Why should we let people with a high chance of rapist nigger genes live?
>>
File: get this.jpg (13 KB, 251x173) Image search: [Google]
get this.jpg
13 KB, 251x173
Mandatory sterilization for everyone, artificial wombs for making babies.
>>
Rape is bad, but murder is worse. Adopt that baby out.
>>
Yes, as it is (in most situations) not the victim's fault, and therefore it is only logical that the victim be free of the consequences of her victimhood.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 216x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 216x144
Where is life, there is hope.
>>
>>70807312
Devalues the quality of life that new Human now has to live with.

>hey timmy, I know you're a rape baby with a crackhead mother and no money, but hey, you should be thanking us for not allowing you to be aborted. Now you can live life! Cya!
>>
File: spigot.png (6 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
spigot.png
6 KB, 100x100
Here's how I view abortion.

Think of the whiny liberal cunts who want it. All of them, right?

Do you really want them to reproduce?

Let them kill their own children. Upstanding people will not want to kill their own children. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
>>
>>70807509
>Why should a girl suffer the burden of child birth because it supposedly begins life at conception?
Why shouldn't we kill unborn children so women don't have to suffer temporary pain?

>A lot of these kids end up hated by their parents.Put it up for adoption? HA. Like 75% of children rescued from the sex trade here come from foster homes and such. Here's a counter question: Say a 100% white blue eyed blonde 17 year old girl is raped by a nigger and impregnated.Is she a coal burner?If she has the child and she raises it...Is her husband a cuck?Why should we let people with a high chance of rapist nigger genes live?
We should kill people if we predict their life is hard or if they are nigger babies.
>>
Sure, life does not begin at conception so as long as she gets it early enough its fine.
>>
>>70806815
No. Women deserve to be raped.
>>
>>70807803
Nigger babies is a pretty good reason to kill them to be quite honest
>>
No they'd just lie and say they were raped.
>>
Doesn't matter. If the host doesn't want the parasite, she should have it removed.
>>
>>70806815
Sure, and really, an abortion and hysterectomy happen by default if the woman earns less than $50k a year upon becoming pregnant.

Less spics, niggers, and half-niggers.
>>
File: 23562477.jpg (40 KB, 638x370) Image search: [Google]
23562477.jpg
40 KB, 638x370
Abortion kills more niggers and spics than all other cuases of death combined. Being anti-abortion is anti-white and there's no denying that.

I'm more concerned with the fact that men get no say in abortion rights. If a man doesn't want the baby he should be able to get off the hook just like a woman can. The current system is bullshit.
>>
>>70810658
this guy's smart
>>
>>70806815
abortion is murder, but I can't deny it. Best you can do is create a moral standard.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.