[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Korean General Election, 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
Which party are you supporting?

The choices are:
1. Saenuri (conservative, completely in International Jew pockets, the president's from this party, want more temporary foreign workers),
2. Minjoo (moderate conservative, not quite fully in the International Jew pockets, want not as many temporary foreign workers),
3. People's Party (moderate conservative, retards who can't do anything right, mostly made up of rejects from Minjoo, no real platform to speak of),
4. Justice Party (progressive left, mostly about wanting less political interference in judicial bodies and the prosecutors' offices, also something about gays and racial minorities having rights)
>>
>>70806520
I support the Korean Workers Party :DDD
>>
What about the economic policies? Do all of them have the same?
>>
File: WPK_Emblem.svg.png (733 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
WPK_Emblem.svg.png
733 KB, 2000x2000
>Which party are you supporting?
The WPK.
>>
the christian conservative party

the one that wants to ban homosexuality and islam from spreading in korea
>>
>>70806616
Yes, actually. The election is basically brought to you by Lotte and Samsung.
>>
what's their immigration policy? are there any cuck parties like in sweden?
>>
>racial minorities
like...?
>>
>>70806616
Saenuri is open about wanting to rape the middle class.

Minjoo and People's are a little shy about admitting this.

Justice wants tax system that's closer to Germany's (more corporate tax, more high income tax brackets, etc.)

>>70806807
Like all the half-white people who were born because of American soldiers raping Korean women.
>>
>>70806520

Aren't South Korean elections more like 'pick the person you want to see in jail' than a real election?
>>
>>70806520
I vote for Shinzo Abe!
>>
But what are their positions on Best korea?
>>
File: Yoko2.jpg (62 KB, 499x439) Image search: [Google]
Yoko2.jpg
62 KB, 499x439
>>70806941
Make Korea Japan Again
>>
File: 1436960336926.jpg (468 KB, 1453x1904) Image search: [Google]
1436960336926.jpg
468 KB, 1453x1904
I'd support any candidate that would allow me to migrate to Korea and fuck them 5/5 plastic women.
>>
>>70806903
The last time it was like that was in 1992 when Hyundai got a surprise tax bill of $4 billion after Hyundai's founder dared to run in the presidential election against the eventual conservative winner.
>>
>>70806990
>finn
Not sure if I should make a Mongol joke or if poster is one of the refugees they relocated there and I should make an Ahmed joke.
>>
>>70806520
Christian Liberal or what's it's face.
>>
File: int_abe_cover_0428.jpg (100 KB, 814x1085) Image search: [Google]
int_abe_cover_0428.jpg
100 KB, 814x1085
>>70806989
>Make Korea Japan Again
Honestly, that would not be too bad of a thing
>>
>>70806966
Policy on North Korea.

Saenuri: Talk a lot about retaliation, but is the most chicken of all four parties. Won't actually do anything.

Minjoo: They did the whole Sunshine Policy engagement thing with the north when they had the presidency 10 years ago. They get raped in elections now because Saenuri keeps bringing up the fact Kim Jong-il probably developed nuke with the "economic cooperation" money former Minjoo presidents signed off.

People's: They have no platform. They're just retards.

Justice: Other than that they don't want the relationship to deteriorate further, they really don't have an opinion. They're opposed to purchasing or developing more super-expensive weapons to guard against North Korean nukes like Saenuri and Minjoo did in the past.
>>
File: a3w4ey557.webm (3 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
a3w4ey557.webm
3 MB, 608x1080
The only thing good about Worst Korea is the kpop qts.
>>
>>70807158
So they are all cucks...
>>
>>70806788
No cuck parties.

Saenuri wants more temporary foreign workers though.

They really hate the fact that there are laws against paying people below the minimum wage.
>>
>>70806807
There are an increasingly large number of Southeast Asian immigrants moving there like the Vietnamese
>>
>>70806990
t. ahmed
>>
>>70807264
He may be a finn, though; he could just be attracted to his kind.
>>
>>70806520
Minjoo are centre left
>>
>>70806520

I'd vote Unified Progressive if I was South Korean and they weren't banned by the government. What a joke.
>>
>>70807305
>Minjoo are centre left

That's what they claim.

But, look at their voting records and the histories of people currently leading the party.

They're all former military dictatorship collaborators who's suddenly found gospel in progressivism after Saenuri went full far right and kicked them out for not being far right enough.
>>
>>70806520
>not voting Justice Party
>>
>>70807373
>Unified Progressive

Justice Party is the United Progressive minus the retards who were actually writing letters pledging allegiance to Kim Jong-un in their blood
>>
>>70807117
I mean, from google. Can you redpill me on what they say?
>>
>>70806899
Justice sounds good.
>Vote Justice
>>
>>70807441

Lol.

But anyway, the key thing in my mind is not who wins, rather that the Saenuri party loses. Conservative parties are literally insane. Here in Australia, the Liberal party (the right wing party, obv) legitimately thought it was a good idea to waste millions of dollars to find out if Turbine syndrome actually existed.

Is it true the Saenuri party actually tried to re-write history to suit their propaganda?
>>
>>70806520
I support whichever gook will pull all it's brethren out of Western nations.
>>
>>70807837
>Saenuri party loses

Saenuri is expected to win at least 180 seats.

If they win 200 seats, they can pass constitutional amendments without support from any other parties.

They probably will try to remove the "democratic economy" clause that guarantees human rights trump over property rights.
>>
>>70806899

>"""raping"""

I guess if it makes you feel better, you can keep telling yourself that
>>
>>70808179
They probably enjoyed very large white penises, but they didn't like having half-breed bastard children, so it was rape ex post facto.
>>
>>70807991

I'll probably end up eating my words, but who predicts this? Opinion polling (I know it isn't to be trusted) hasn't put put them above their voting % of the last election and unless the Koreans have some retarded system like the Greeks that give away MP's like candy, I'm not sure how they would win more seats?
>>
>>70806520
That niga in the middle seems legit.
>>
>>70808291
People's is splitting moderate votes that would have gone to Minjoo in Seoul and the surrounding suburbs where the most seats are.

Saenuri will pick up a bunch of seats that were previously Minjoo because of the vote splitting.
>>
My wife voted for minjudang today. Absolutely disgusting. Fucking communist infiltrators.
>>
>>70808390
Yeah, just saw this:
>"of whom 253 will be elected from single-member constituencies on a FIRST-PAST-THE-POST basis

But sure, who actually likes democracy, right?
>>
>>70808490
South Korea does have MMP even though local seats are elected on FPTP basis.

Justice Party wouldn't exist if it couldn't get seats through proportional party list votes.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.