[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did Melbourne become the most cucked SJW city in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: daniel andrews.jpg (109 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
daniel andrews.jpg
109 KB, 940x705
At what point did Melbourne become the most cucked SJW city in Australia?
>>
File: romper_stomper_704_2.jpg (105 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
romper_stomper_704_2.jpg
105 KB, 704x396
>>70806420
When Hando and his gang were beaten
>>
>>70806874
This. Once the chinks were the only ones running through the night, Melbourne died.
>>
>>70806420
Trade unionism collapsed
>>
The same point that you let it
>>
Imagine applying for STEM jobs as a white man in Melbourne...
>>
its out of control fags and sjw's everywhere
>>
>>70806420
the 60's probably. Wellington is our version of that shithole
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 384x384
>>70807043
Nigger you realise trades hall holds all the union and lefty and greenie nutjobs in one building yeah??
>>
>>70806420
It always has been.

Melbourne was founded by Liberal/Utilitarian protestants who always believed they knew best. Sydney was founded as a convict penal colony and has always understood the limitations of human nature.
>>
>>70806420
I'm moving to Melbourne soon to go to University and I'm going to try and start a White Students union/club.

Wish me luck.
>>
Come to Adelaide the reclaim aus cunts outnumbered the Antifa/sjw crowd 3 to 1 on two occasions

Still very much Aussie oi oi oi round these parts.
>>
I blame Brunswick
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.