[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is common sense not applied in this world anymore? How the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: crazy-hillary.jpg (75 KB, 526x389) Image search: [Google]
crazy-hillary.jpg
75 KB, 526x389
Why is common sense not applied in this world anymore? How the fuck are we living in a world where a literal criminal has a chance to be our president?
>>
>>70806137
>literal criminal

You must not be up to speed. Most politicians are pedophiles and child murderers. I don't consider these people human desu. They are beasts, wild animals that are moderately intelligent, and have used our idiotic system to gain enough influence to satisfy their sick demented instincts.
>>
File: 1439247107953.jpg (659 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439247107953.jpg
659 KB, 1500x1000
>>70806137
You could make your thread more interesting to others, and less like a blog-entry, by doing a few minutes worth fact gathering. For example, you could share some links explaining the current status of the FBI investigation. Then you could get a discussion going about various facets of that process... and/or you could share some jewtube links that show talking heads on the news shilling for her, or attacking her.

Your thread could be better, and you could be better, by applying yourself more. Do that USA flag proud.
>>
>>70806137

drumpkin detected

mad liberals are gonna win again? hahahah loser
>>
>>70806137

My aunt thinks she is a saint.
Literally believes MSM 100%.

Literally, she works at the democratic HQ in her city.

I showed her infamy.org and she was like, I can't believe people think the Madam President would do this...

My aunt is in her 50's.
>>
>>70806545
>death of western society
>winning

Pick one leaf.
>>
>>70806137

Because, at the end of the day, both Democrats and Republicans just want 'free' shit.

And she's selling 'free' shit.
>>
>>70806137
every goverment is criminal, deal with it faggot.
>>
>>70806137
As long as its a democrat its ok
>>
#ItsHerTurn
>>
>>70806612

>muh white genocide
>muh end of western civilization

shut the fuck up you retarded red neck i cant believe people like you still exist

seriously fuck off

cant wait to mock you every day when hillary wins and drump gets shit on
>>
>>70806137
>>70806522
Literally useless. People don't care about anything remotely related to reality. Brave New World my friends.
>>
>>70807244
This is why I hate my country. Fucking shits like you who got sucked in by the liberals and muh P.E.T multiculturalism. It's people like you, who can't think for themselves, that has ruined what was once a decent country. Now everyone is laughing at us because we have a cuck for a leader thanks to low information retards like you who bought in to the stop Harper meme.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.