[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the love of God could we all get back to just teaching these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: Screenshot_20160412-223410.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160412-223410.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Hello /pol/ educator here (middle school math)

I have no problem with adults talking about the things on this pathetic excuse for a teacher's form.

My issue was that it was in Spanish class, which along with a few other subjects really has objective value. Most European kids can speak two languages, lots of east asia speaks two or three languages, we want our kids here in America to have all the advantages that come with being multi lingual.

I have kids at the age of 12 who can't do their fucking times tables, do we really have time for this?

I don't even have an issue with talking to kids about things like ethnicity and race. My question is why does it have to be in the context of a series of value judgments made by a bunch of jack off accademics from an intellectual milleu like UC Berkeley? And further why do we always seem to have to do this identity politics garbage at the expense of REAL learning? Like I said, I have kids who can't do their timetables, is this really the best use of our time?

Help me out /pol/ i am feeling a bit discouraged today.
>>
File: Kill Yourself.jpg (25 KB, 362x565) Image search: [Google]
Kill Yourself.jpg
25 KB, 362x565
>>
Yeah it's fucking ridiculous. Have fun being angry about it. When you figure out who we need to kill to fix it, let us know.
>>
>>70805219
In the Cold War people would recognize this for what it is.
>>
File: Rotate.webm (1 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
Rotate.webm
1 MB, 426x426
>>70805219
Why focus on disability ?
>>
>>70805219
This is Social Justice's last push. They are declaring total war, and they will never be as powerful as they are now. If SJW's don't win now, they never will. This is it's final form, and people are waking up and rejecting it. The fact that parents are outraged show this perfectly.
>>
>>70805219

>Spanish Class
Shouldnt it be a social studies thing if anything?

Honestly I'd think that the teacher is probably Gay/BI/Trans or whatever and just wants to pamper any confused preteen.
Cultural Marxism at work Anon
>>
>>70805710
Meanwhile, people are voting for Sanders. If you think this is its last push then you are insane. All the media, news outlets, movie stars, literature authors for younger audience, even your politicians are spouting this crap. Isn`t today by the way the `Equal Pay day`? Europe is being flooded by subhumans because of it, US wants to give voting rights to illegal mexicans etc.
>>
>>70805607
Because it is a way to divide people in more classes.
>>
>>70805219
Time to seriously consider home schooling and tax evasion/home depreciation techniques to starve the public school of funds.
>>
>>70806169
Yeah. Like I said, it's at its pinnacle. And people are beginning to reject it.
>>
>>70805710
>This is Social Justice's last push.
>last

Ha. As if. You weren't around when this shit happened in the 70s. It then happened in the 90s. It keeps happening.

There will be no rise of a new fascist empire to keep them down, the pendulum just swings back for a while.

Grow up.
>>
>>70806435
I was around for the 90's. But this is the first time it's happened as a worldwide push, due to the internet. Most people aren't ignorant to what it is, and the few that still are won't be for long. This is why Social Justice has reached it's final form. It CAN'T get much more mainstream.
>>
>>70805219
I`m sorry, but this is entirely a problem of your own making. Cronyism in academia, made up subjects for the sake of employing another ex-hippie who was unable to find a proper job, constant circlejerk where academics in hoax social sciences pats themselves on the back, inability to criticize females, inability to demand basic respect from students, because you don`t see them as pupils, but as customers.

Why is this now any kind of surprise? This is the shit you taught in schools for past 40 years, it just now exploded because of social media and millenial emptiness and entitlement combination. But somehow you don`t like it when it comes back to bite you in the ass?
>>
I got out of state school at the right time I guess
>>
m80 America's schools are going to become even more of a hellhole as demographics shift more. Rural teaching positions will become the most highly competitive positions as every city school and most suburban schools descend into chaos. Testing scores in America have fallen off a cliff over the last few decades with no bottom in sight. Classrooms are becoming more unruly by the day.

You might want to think about a different career. Before you wake up one day an old man in a classroom behind bulletproof glass that has done nothing but teach all his life and no way to get out of it.
>>
>>70805219
Why are you aiding in the poison that is public education?
>>
>>70806107
Watch this and understand the situation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TKFlXMmZY

SJWs only have a goal of teaching anywhere. Everything turns into Spanish and Gender Studies. English and Gender Studies. Gym and Gender Studies.
>>
>>70805219
Not sure why but this is giving me such a boner.

>be america
>have them opportunities and money :D
>stray away from being logical and start degenerating
>kids don't know basics of writing or math
>a nation of actual obese retard mutants who will never understand themselves and will never do anything productive to them or to society will actually destroy a once powerful nation just because they want to escape reality and are so very lost.
>>
>>70805556
We are still in a cold war.

It never endet.

West is still under attack and now the enemy is using tollarenz as a weapon.

The loudest fuck ups must disapear and every thing will quit down.

Eleminate the leading heads of gender shit at uni in public on the web.

Who ever is supporting this shit is a country traitor.

The same shit like with hippys and the peace and anti war movment.
>>
>They got the bitch
Now you do what they tell you.
>>
lol whats the deal with the disability thing?
Are they trying to make a disabled person more angry at non-disabled people for some reason?
>>
File: 1460249954284.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1460249954284.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>>70805219
>Yoselis Ramos
oh god please don't puerto rican please don't puerto rican!
>>
>>70807074
haha I loved this show growing up

good analogy Anon
>>
>>70805219
I was too good of a kid in school, but it would have been funny to label myself with everything on that form.

>That's correct ma'am, I am a mentally and physically handicapped genderqueer pansexual, and you cannot disagree.
>>
>>70806737
this

It's often the most progressive people I know that are upset with the way things are going but only if it interrupts their safe space.

I'm pretty sure I know OP personally. It's not so much that the "system" is broken but OP is likely a shitty and un-engaging teacher with no creative outlet other than getting ass-fucked with strapons. I have worked with kids for a good portion of my life and I always find a way to get them to fall the fuck in line through discipline or incentive.

Children do not react to cowardice and most teachers can only create an image of themselves that is nothing more.
>>
>>70805219
Speak out OP.
Unless you want to endure this bullshit until death the best option is to be true and open about your stance.

Shit. Maybe it's time for your retarded ass to begin your own private tutor sessions. Start with making a brochure and pass it out to parents that seem like they are actually interested in the success of their children and offer it at a low rate of cost. Not only will you be able to help combat this bullshit but you might even begin to change a few lives for the better.

god speed faggot
>>
>>70805219
>My issue was that it was in Spanish class
but the issue is really with the content.
>>
File: u.s birth rates.png (21 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
u.s birth rates.png
21 KB, 420x360
wtf? american schools teach spanish in elementary? what fucking cucks.

See here we teach french alongside english, and it's no issue as both are germanic peoples.

but spanish is not being taught in u.s.a because of actual european spaniards, but because of fucking mexicans.

KILL YOURSELF U.S.A
>>
>>70805607
did he died
>>
File: doubt.jpg (96 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
96 KB, 800x1200
>>70805219
>I'm a math teacher
>times tables

What kind of a shit teacher would confuse his students by mislabeling multiplication tables as times tables? You're either a roleplayer or a shitty teacher.
>>
File: PubTThou01.jpg (19 KB, 325x257) Image search: [Google]
PubTThou01.jpg
19 KB, 325x257
>>70806737

It was always easier to acquiesce and stay silent than to take a stand and "make a scene". After all, you ignore one situation and go about your daily life after that, right?

Unfortunately, the White race spent the last decade engaged in escapism, and now the ghouls have finally arrived outside their living room windows to demand they check their cis White privilege.
>>
File: 90736584.png (233 KB, 620x634) Image search: [Google]
90736584.png
233 KB, 620x634
>>70805710
>>70806418
>>70806652

Oh sweet naivety. I believe you are quoting a youtuber in these hopeful sounding posts, but just REALLY think about it for a second.

Do you honestly believe that in 10,20,50 years things will magically get better??
>after all the boomers have gone
>after they vastly outnumber in ALL of our lands
>after they raise ANOTHER generation or two even more defective than ours. Born into a post 9/11 world where they see true freedom as an abstraction and BLM/feminism/illegals and cucks dominate their screens from day 1.

Better buckle up.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.