[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 18
>/pol/acks will find ways to deny this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bS7JbIii3Y
>>
>>70804073
Name one thing that he said in the video that is accurate. I can handily refute every single one of that sanctimonious faggot's arguments.
>>
>>70804349
>More Americans have been killed by white extremists than Jihadists since 9/11
>It is lawful for the president to lock up terrorist suspects indefinitely without a trial
>Trump is among the 400 richest persons in the US

Go
>>
>>70804349
trump university?
>>
>>70804073
This was actually pretty good video even if it's anti-Trump. Also, what >>70804755 said.
>>
He didn't give me any reason to not vote Trump.

All the issues he brought up were the ones Trump brought up.
>>
>>70804073

These "moderate muslims" are cucks who aren't following the example of their war criminal prophet.
>>
>>70804918
His argument was that Trump might be like Obama, ergo calling for a change but not actually keeping his promises if he gets elected.
But still, he's a lot better option than that crook Hilldog.
>>
>>70804755
>>More Americans have been killed by white extremists than Jihadists since 9/11

If you correct for percentage of population Muslims are by far the most likely group to commit terror attacks.

>It is lawful for the president to lock up terrorist suspects indefinitely without a trial

So far that has only applied to immigrants, and the law as it applies to citizens is unclear because it's never been tested, but what does that have to do with Trump?

>Trump is among the 400 richest persons in the US

He's even in the top 200. Only a Bernout would think being wealthy and successful is a bad thing.
>>
>>70804073
Looks like a commercial instead of someone trying to talk to me.
>>
Literally the first argument this guy tried to make was that "Our free trade agreements destroyed Mexico's economy". If that doesn't tell you that this guy is a few brain cells short of qualifying as mentally capable, you're even stupider than he is.
>>
>>70804073
>posting this faggot constantly
that's a bluepill lad
>>
>>70805183
Okay, so all of those arguments were actually accurate.

>what does that have to do with Trump?
This law was introduced as a response to the type of fear tactics that Trump employs against immigrants and Muslims. Are you ok with the government having such a domination over every American citizen to curb a problem that has been blown out of proportions?

And do you really think Trump will be able to promote the interests of the middle and lower class when he himself is one of the richest people in the country?
>>
>>70804869
What about Trump university?
Someone submitted a complaint and Trump University was put under investigation. This brought down the rating because that's what happens if a university is under investigation.
After that got sorted out Trump University had a rating of A.

What about Trump University? It's great.
>leaf
oh
>>
File: pol_choices.jpg (210 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
pol_choices.jpg
210 KB, 480x726
>>70805016
>>70805384
>>70805395
>>70805536
Do you guys not know how to argue for anything without exclusively using ad hominem arguments?
>>
Why should you correct him? He's basically saying "I agree with Trump, but I don't like him so vote Sanders instead".
>>
>>70804755
1. Red Herring
2. Without trial if non-citizen. If they are a citizen of another country that country must agreed to terms to set trial.
3. Red Herring
>>
>>70805711

so trump university is completly sorted out? I've heard little about it
>>
>>70805848
This. At least the faggot ain't yelling "NAZI HITLER ABLGGLOFO" at Trump-supporters in their rallies.
>>
cliffs:
Trump is rich and rich people are bad

Thank you for reaffirming belief in Trump
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (195 KB, 526x740) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
195 KB, 526x740
>>70805906
There was never a problem with Trump University. It's been excellent since day 1. Someone made a complaint that turned out to be false.

It blows my mind that there are people who actually believe shit that media spews. Why did you even think there was an issue with Trump University? WHAT THE FUCK? Have you learned nothing?

Read this.
For fuck's sake, read this. Everyone on this board needs to be forced to read this until their eyes start bleeding.
>>
>>70805711
no man i like trump, i just heard it was really shady. i don't personally know enough about it myself but i just wanted to hear what you have to say.
>>
200+ million whites

vs

~3-5 million Muslims

You're far more likely to encounter islamic terrorism _PER CAPITA_ than white terrorism.
>>
>>70805848
>>70805927
But that's not what he's saying.

If that's what he was saying he would've just said simply that.

He's projecting bias. Misinformed, misconstrued, bias.

If I wanted a history lesson about Trump I'd read his fucking biographies.
>>
>>70806051

I didn't get it from the media just a few conversations, so you're saying there's no on going law suit.
>>
Heard this cuck argument recently (by mudslimes like OP and Stank Uger) that you're more likely to get killed by a white than a Muslim

By that logic more Americans have been killed by blacks since 9/11 than every other group so do we call them urban terrorists
>>
>>70805644
This is the delusion of the left
They can't understand someone of privilege understanding the plight of the small
>>
>>70804073
There's a lot of incorrect and misleading information in this video. I can go through the points one by one if you care.
>>
>>70806093
>i just heard it was really shady
Where did you hear it? In the media? You know for a fact that the media is shady and lies about Trump, but you listen to the SHADY media and you believe that there's shady shit going on with Trump University?
Think about it for a second.
>>70806156
Absolutely not.
>>
>>70805644
They were accurate but were either non-arguments or statistically taken out of context.

I'm pretty leftist but guy in the video doesn't realize that a lot of what Trump talks about affects the things he mentions as well

example:
Violence on the border driving Mexicans to come here:
>Build a Wall
>Make it more costly not to pay for the wall than to pay
>Moving drugs over land for moderate-size cartels and gangs becomes unfeasible.
>No reason to keep that territory anymore
>Violence moves elsewhere
And yeah, the net violence doesn't decrease but it becomes more manageable, assuming it doesn't pocket in a single region like now. The other issue with illegals is that many who try to come over illegally couldn't come over legally due to lack of wanted skills. This sounds callous until you remember that our own welfare system is creaking under the weight of our native born population (Trump never talked about blacks being takers, not once). So we need to figure out our domestic issues before we can take on the sheer volume put out by other countries
>>
>>70805644
>blown out of proportion

It's the exact opposite. This is a much larger problem than most people (especially liberals) realize.

https://youtu.be/pSPvnFDDQHk

It needs to be confronted, and yes people's feelings will be hurt in the process
>>
>>70806214
>By that logic more Americans have been killed by blacks since 9/11 than every other group so do we call them urban terrorists

How dare you show the inconsistency in the logic you racist???
>>
File: 1448658797039.jpg (77 KB, 674x670) Image search: [Google]
1448658797039.jpg
77 KB, 674x670
>'hiding your PROPERTY OF TYRONE brand with bangs'

it's not gonna work
>>
>>70806156
>>70806376
>Absolutely not
Kek, this is from just over a month ago: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/02/nyregion/new-york-attorney-generals-suit-against-trump-university-may-proceed-court-rules.html
>>
>>70806376

if it never comes up again i'll belive you, thanks.
>>
>>70805644
>And do you really think Trump will be able to promote the interests of the middle and lower class when he himself is one of the richest people in the country?

Riddle me this m80.

Why would Trump run for President as one of the richest men in the country? What does he have to gain?

If he wanted to he could do literally anything he wanted every day for the rest of his life. He could kill a man, we both know that. Why damage his brand, and spend a huge amount of the final few years of his life doing this? Give me one reason. It can't be money, he has it all.

It might be his ego. He wants to be President.

But tell me. Do you think someone who has everything wants to be President to be a corporate crony reviled throughout history? Do you think he wants to leave his legacy as fucking over the entire country? Why? He has so little to gain. The only thing that makes sense is that he wants to go down in history as the greatest President of the USA and Make America Great Again.

Vote Trump.
>>
>>70806983
Well fuck, that's retarded though. They're going to lose. They don't have a case. It's a class action lawsuit that got BTFO years ago because they're simply money grabbing losers who wanted their money back.
>>
Jewish followers of Marx love to kill more than normal Jews. As such, it is illogical to vote Bernie Sanders who is a Jewish follower of Marx.
>>
>>70804073
Obama in the office right now. Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, etcc

TRUMP IS WAGING WARS
>>
The comment section is full of asspained /pol/ tears. Fucking pathetic how you cucks can't get Trump's (probably cirumcised by a jewish Rabbi) cock out of your mouths.
>>
File: s.png (91 KB, 680x340) Image search: [Google]
s.png
91 KB, 680x340
>>70807565
Not an argument
>>
>>70804073
fuck off with your sentimentalist faggot
>>
>>70804073
I used to be neutral on muslims, but after interacting with them, I seriously dislike them and want nothing to do with them.

I mean just look at this guy in the video...you can see he's a savage behind the nice persona and would blow you up if it was feasible for him like it is for his co-religionists in Syria.
>>
>>70806483
Fair enough, I guess I should have formulated differently. It is a problem to be recognized, but in the US today, although maybe 100 people die in terrorist attacks a year on average, tens of thousands of people die by gun, thousands more die because of overwhelming poverty. Why not assess these very real and very known problems instead of concentrating on a problem that has a very small relative impact in today's US?
>>
>>70807653
Nice memes you disgusting manchild
>>
>>70804073
this is the most pathetic shit I have ever seen in my life. You could have titled this video, "stop bullying" and people wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>70804073
10/10 video OP.

DRUMPFers yet again btfo'd.
>>
>>70807087
Do I even need to respond to this?
>He can't be wanting to be president because of money
>Therefore he must want to be president because he wants to be the greatest president! xD

Can you not see how ridiculous this argument is? There are a thousand reasons for wanting to become president. For the sake of this argument, I'll just ignore the fact that people from inside his own campaign have claimed that Trump himself never expected a chance to become president, and did this just to send a message like Lessig.

The President of the United States is the most powerful man in the world. That doesn't sound attractive? What about lifelong economical and personal security no matter what happens. Not worth considering?

Even if he did want to become president to, as you say, MAGA, what tells you he has the first idea on how to achieve that goal? To him, America was "great" when he was doing great. The point is that it is a fact he's been part of the 1% his entire life, why would he abolish laws and traditions of oppressing the poor that has given him this position in the first place? You are well misled my friend.
>>
>>70807565
>>70807653
Kek, was a brilliantly formulated notanargument though
>>
Why are his hands so fucking orange?
>>
>>70808085
Plz stop using that term, it's a little embarrassing. There are enough idiotic things that Trump have said and done that we don't need to resort to name-calling to ridicule him.
>>
>>70807565
Best comment ITT.
>>
>>70808347
Probably by jerking off Trump
>>
>>70808417
>buttblasted DRUMPFer
>>
>>70808477
Are you stupid? I am the OP, I am arguing against Trump you knob
>>
>>70808584
Sure you are.
>>
>>70808296
You do know that the president is the most scrutinized, under a telescope, individual in the world right? And as a multi-billionaire with hundreds of thousands, to millions of properties all over the world, there isn't really an economic or, as you put it, "security" reason? If anything, Trump has increased the threats towards him by running.

You've yet to establish 1 of those apparent thousands of illegitimate reasons why Trump is seeking the presidency, just insults. Meanwhile, Trumps daughter just recently had another baby, and Trump is going to turn 70 within less then a year....

Your experiencing a knee jerk emotional reaction and are seeking out reasons to demonize the man's intentions. A better future for America.
>>
>Mexicans aren't the problem

No they aren't, illegal immigrants are you faggot

>More likely blah blah blah

I can watch out for myself and my furniture pretty easily, I can't watch out for some random snackbar blowing himself up next to me in a mall with the same efficiency

>He's rich wah

Cry about it

>White people are meanies

When did this become a delusional lib video?

Oh yeah once he tried to emotionally appeal to trump supporters by pretending to share the same interests and opinions

What a load of garbage
>>
>>70808813
I'm assuming you're new to /pol/. Read my ID, and read the OP's ID. Now stop making an idiot out of yourself pls
>>
>>70808296
By people inside his own campaign, you mean that one person who worked for a PAC that had nothing to do with Trump's campaign. Inform yourself.
>>
>>70808855
I'm not demonizing his intentions, "making America great" sounds good to me, whatever that means. I'm just curious to know how you have managed to create an image in your head of what this extremely vague goals represents, and how on Earth he is the man able to accomplish that goal. He has proved time and again that his policies are ignorant, bound to fail, and ineffective at best, when he even has a concrete plan to achieve his goals.
>>
>>70809119
>He has proved time and again that his policies are ignorant, bound to fail, and ineffective at best
List the examples and explain how they're bad
>>
File: 1451618112230.png (185 KB, 360x409) Image search: [Google]
1451618112230.png
185 KB, 360x409
>mfw the shilling for Bernie started

Ha, I knew it.
>>
>>70807944

Look at what's going on in Europe.
An ounce of preventative is worth a pound of cure.
>>
File: 1449627238672.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1449627238672.png
267 KB, 800x820
shills need to fuck off
>>
>>70808427
why are you ending your sentence fragments with periods you knob
>>
>>70809119
you're mistaking your ability to write very coherently with actual facts and pints made in your counter argument , you liberal fag
>>
File: image.jpg (706 KB, 1017x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
706 KB, 1017x1600
>>70809119
Nothing has been "proved". It's all been speculative.

He has an entire website of detailed tax policy's with some other stuff, and criticizing for not having a detailed 8 year plan when no other candidate does is silly.

As for what we're fighting for.... Post WW2 1950s America, before Democracts began the mass demographic import to stack the deck, sold our balls to China for cheap materialism, and became the World Police, essentially cucking both the USA and Europe for Saudi oil.
>>
Am i supposed to be swayed by this gibberish? Most of it was retardo speak.
>>
>>70809167
this response literally decimates any and every anti trump supporter
>>
>Our drug war is why mexico is a shithole

Oh yeah?

Really?

Mexico has legal drugs?

Because your shit isnt going to start improving greatly until you do that

Fucking retards

Holy shit what the fuck
>>
>>70809285
America is already diseased by fucking oligarchy gangrene, and you're afraid of a cold turning into bird flu...
>>
>>70805786
the entire video and pretty much every single anti trump argument is a strawman. don't try to treat this like a logical debate it clearly isn't
>>
>>70807944
You're exactly right, we need to ban niggers back to africa
>>
>>70804073
>appeal to emotion

clearly this cuck didn't read the sticky.
>>
>>70809795
>>70809167
I could list a hundred of examples, but I wouldn't bother arguing with a braindead, insane, Drumpf-supporting religious fanatic. You goys are immune to reason.
>>
>>70804755
>>It is lawful for the president to lock up terrorist suspects indefinitely without a trial
if they're a foreigner of course. what do you think war is? lol fucking retard.

>>Trump is among the 400 richest persons in the US
is that even true, everyone said trump was not rich on the opposition.

wtf is a white extremist?
>>
>>70810120
>I could list a hundred of examples
Or you could list one.
>>
>>70804755
>not true
>nothing to do with trump
>so what?
>>
>>70810120
Im an atheist and trump is Americas only hope

Get fucked shitskin

You claim to not be religious, yet dont even understand evolution

You have to go back
>>
>>70810120
>>70810185
oh for some reason i thought your flag was costa rica or some shit
>>
>>70807565
not an argument
>>
File: 1453242252816.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453242252816.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>70809167
http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/09/28/444187540/donald-trumps-tax-plan-could-be-huge-ly-expensive
He plans to cut taxes for EVERYONE, when we are already at yearly deficit. This will dramatically increase our debt.

Wall will cost billions of dollars. Make Mexico pay for it? Gj creating a dent in the relationship with one of the two fucking neighbors you have on this continent. Will also be ineffective: illegal immigration happens by air, sea, and tunnels, not just land.

Doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about: http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/11790-donald-trump-gets-confused-on-foreign-policy-question-accuses-host-of-gotcha-journalism

And the best of all: http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/07/donald-trump-ban-all-muslims-entering-us-san-bernardino-shooting

How the fuck do you test for Muslim? It's a fucking religion, not something you can test for! You always make the argument that "bad guys" can get guns illegally because they don't care about the law. Don't you think terrorists can commit a little white lie and say they are not Muslim to get in? This is even more laughable than the wall.

I'm going to bed now, but I'll read your retort tomorrow.
>>
>>70809868
not an argument
>>
I'm normally impartial to these kinds of videos but there's something about the way this faggot speaks that makes me nauseous
>>
>>70810265
>How the fuck do you test for Muslim? It's a fucking religion, not something you can test for!
if you do an even half assed security screen you can find out what religion a person is.
>>
>>70810120
god damn, you type like a pretentious college dropout
>>
>>70810139
America is not in a state of civil war, we are talking about American citizens and residents here.

Yes, it is true.

A white extremist is a white person with extremist views.
>>
>>70810280
>There are bigger problems to assess than the problem you are spending energy on.

Explain how that is not an argument
>>
>>70810394
obama signed the ndaa, not trump
>>
>>70804073
shared it again
good goyim
have a shekel
sage
>>
>>70810265
0) The wall will cost 10 billion
1) mexico gets 25B per year in garnished remittances from money sent from US Mexicans back home. This is more revenue per year than they get from oil
2) most is sent via western union
3) up until the 90s, USA blocked western union xfers to cuba. Politically no problem; everyone still remembers how to do it.
4) Mexico will do anything we want that costs them less than $25B per year...

If the wall is even 50% effective(I'm giving a huge liberal estimate), then after 5 years it'll pay for itself. Tunnels and sea travel are bottled necked, air screened, and with the wall, land to will be bottle necked to manageable levels.
>>
>>70804755
>since 9/11
why is this an argument? also how many muslims is in US? not even 1%? still managed to commit several terrorist attacks. one would expect that majority commits majority of crimes, if it is other way around its time to get rid of minority because you dont need them
>>
>:50 seconds in, no argument to be found
dropped
>>
>>70810452
bringing in muslims doesn't help a single existing problem
>>
>>70804755

>More Americans have been killed by white extremists than Jihadists since 9/11

I remember reading about this. A Statistical professor looked at the numbers and how they defined those things.

The short was that they only defined Islamic Extremism by Al-Qaeda , that is to say, only those killed by people found to have direct ties to Al-Qaeda specifically were counted. Any other terrorist group or lone actors making claims were not counted.

For white extremism it was anyone who was white and made a claim of superiority.

He took the full numbers but left out 9/11 as a statistical anomaly (and also compiled an end result with it included for the sake of fullness)and when taken on the same terms as white extremism more were killed by Islamic extremists.
The biggest conclusion of them though was that it was all under 1%. The difference between the two was a few point decimals and the two together were almost nothing.
>>
>>70810452
>it's fine guys its only 100 people a year!
>few years later
>it's fine guys its only 10000 people a year!
etc.
>>
>>70810394
>extremist views
ah yes. extreme views, that's coherent.

>America is not in a state of civil war, we are talking about American citizens and residents here.
terrorists are enemy combatants
>>
>>70810265
People are usually dumb enough to have that info posted about them publicly through social media. Also the presence of law enforcement deters crime considerably.
>>
Wahhh wahhh wahhhh

OP,just give up. The retards here who worship the ground Drumpf walks on will never see the light.

Sure hope a few of them still vote after Cruz clobbers Drumpf with stealth delegates. It's really a shame we've let this billionaire and his followers shit up the whole election.

Rubio, Rand,and Jeb all deservedmuch better than they got. We would've had a real choice if Drumpf hadn't sucked up the air in the room.
>>
File: 1443068388144 (1).png (487 KB, 594x652) Image search: [Google]
1443068388144 (1).png
487 KB, 594x652
>>70810649
>>
>>70810265
I'm shocked you DONT want to cut taxes for the poor. I sure as hell do want that.

Decreasing taxes increases local GDP. That's an actual fact. There's more money for people to spend locally, and more incentives to create more local businesses.

-------------

Re: Mexico.

Just because something doesn't work 100% of the time doesn't mean it's worthless. Otherwise, why would we vaccinate kids?

Watch this video of mexico across the border from me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX2gtblTeqI

Tell me that you don't support building a wall, like the law we passed in 2006 says we should.

Making mexico pay for it? That'll be easy. You're delusional if you think mexico is not the USA's bitch.
>>
>>70810727
not an argument
>>
>>70810389
I haven't dropped out yet because college is free in Czechia. Same thing Bernie is trying to give to you dumb Americans, but instead you vote for literal Hitler.
>>
>>70810265
Good thing those aren't arguments and prove nothing.
>He plans to cut taxes for EVERYONE, when we are already at yearly deficit
This doesn't mean anything. You have to see the bigger picture to see what effect it would have on the deficit.
All you're doing is focusing on decreased taxes and ignoring his plan for how he's going to make that money back.
What you're doing is as if I said ''Trump is going to cut foreign aid, therefore he is going to decrease the yearly deficit''. Would you not say that I am being dishonest and ignoring other parts of his policies?
>Wall will cost billions of dollars
8 billion. Very affordable. It was actually funded years ago and ready to be made, but they pulled the plug on it. If the US government thought it was a good idea then maybe Trump is onto something.
>Gj creating a dent in the relationship with one of the two fucking neighbors you have on this continent
No one cares. It's not an argument. They're costing America a lot of money and that needs to stop.
>How the fuck do you test for Muslim?
You don't. Trump has been very clear about this. He explained it, for fuck's sake.
What he is suggesting is not accepting people from countries that are at war like Syria.
It has nothing to do with who is a Muslim and who isn't a Muslim. If you want to come into US from Syria or Iraq you will be turned back until the problems are solved.
All you're doing is creating a strawman.

>I'm going to bed now, but I'll read your retort tomorrow.
This guy isn't going to read shit. He's a coward who doesn't want to see his arguments addressed. That's all these people are.
>>
>>70810835
thats why the czech economy is about to surpass the us's
>>
>>70804755
>since 9/11
so what, you're just ignoring 9/11 ?

>>It is lawful for the president to lock up terrorist suspects indefinitely without a trial
and?
what does this have to do with trump?

>>Trump is among the 400 richest persons in the US
and?
>>
File: 3453423423.jpg (99 KB, 1183x515) Image search: [Google]
3453423423.jpg
99 KB, 1183x515
>>70810787

Someone post this in the video comments calling him a retarded fag.

https://apholt.com/2016/01/11/right-wing-extremism-vs-islamic-extremism-in-the-united-states-a-look-at-the-numbers/
>>
another anti-white cuck
>>
>>70805786
He's right though. Moderate muslims aren't actually following the Quran, they're cherry picking. Worse moderate muslims can flip at any time for reasons ranging from group pressure to being radicalized by fundamentalists.

The vast mayority of European radical/fundamental muslims started out as moderates. Recruiters and preachers use a system called "the triangle", usually moderates have one to two sides of the triangle in place already those being. Faith, Knowledge and Obedience. The knowledge one is the one most often missing, it's also the easiest one for them to add, the other two are harder but once the knowledge is put into place especially with 2/3 already being in place they can get to work on it and pretty much always succeed in the long term.
>>
File: tbkg.jpg (37 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
tbkg.jpg
37 KB, 1000x500
that guy is trying so hard to mask that he's a concern troll

also his rhetoric against the wealthy reminds me of hitler
>>
>>70804755
>white extremists
What is this exactly? What religion are they killing for?

It's beside the point, as any stats probably pale in comparison to gang related murders (universally committed by Blacks and Latinos).
>>
File: 1460328616533.jpg (17 KB, 249x555) Image search: [Google]
1460328616533.jpg
17 KB, 249x555
>>70804755

http://therightstuff.biz/2015/06/26/study-shows-media-hates-white-people/
>>
File: 124kme.jpg (59 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
124kme.jpg
59 KB, 423x600
>>
>>70810919
Exactly, it just might do that if Drumpf gets elected. :-)
>>
>>70807944
Anon, both of those issues are dominated/caused by blacks. As arrogant as this sounds, white people aren't the problem, other than the fact that they are enabling bad behavior.
>>
>>70810919
>thats why the czech economy is about to surpass the us's

Czech got split up last I checked so they're like a little fiefdom now. Imagine the poorest counties here in the USA do better :).
>>
File: 1410192036090.jpg (775 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1410192036090.jpg
775 KB, 1080x1920
>'Murricans failing to see Trump is just going to fill his pockets and leave the country in disarray if he manages to get elected.
I've seen some pretty dumb shit but this the traction this Trump joke is getting is beyond ridiculous. Here's to hoping 'Murrica is smarter than it looks.
>>
>>70804073

Do libcucks not realize that patronizing listeners for 5 minutes to melodramatic music doesn't actually convince anyone of the righteousness of their arguments?
>>
File: 1457962439920.jpg (2 MB, 725x3720) Image search: [Google]
1457962439920.jpg
2 MB, 725x3720
>>70812021
>Do libcucks not realize that patronizing listeners for 5 minutes to melodramatic music doesn't actually convince anyone of the righteousness of their arguments?
>>
>>70811936
>those nails
jesus
>>
>>70811936
Oh, how did we fail to see that? WOW, it was so obvious and I didn't see it until you pointed it out with your amazing argument.

>Belgians failing to see unicorns are real
I mean, come on, guys. It's so obvious.
>>
>>70812095
>>those nails
>jesus

I'll take scratches over sex any day.
>>
RARE FLAG
A
R
E
>>70804073
>>
Let's face it, why do you guys even keep getting angry over it?

Drumpf literally can't even beat Cruz so why do you still get so riled up about people dropping some truths you don't like (aka every thruth about Drumpf ever).

He got literally beating by a guy who looks like Vlad Dracula crossed with Jay Leno, top kek. At least have the decency to vote for Bernie after Cruz "cucks" you.
>>
File: drEvil.jpg (42 KB, 512x448) Image search: [Google]
drEvil.jpg
42 KB, 512x448
>>70804073
Why do libs often resort to air greentexting?
>>
>>70812573
He is literally beating him and will beat him, nobody tries to even argue that at this point, he just may not get enough delegates for this first round win to secure the nomination.
>>
>>70812855
>He is literally beating him
He isn't and he won't. Even Cruz himself already said he beat Drumpf.
>>
>>70812922
Its not golf, the lower score doesn't win.

Ted Cruz also says he is a natural citizen at the same time he admits to being born in Canada to Canadian parents, even Ted Cruz doesn't believe the things Ted Cruz said.
>>
>>70807944
>tens of thousands of people die by gun

Just as a reminder, less total die by gun than die by cars. Of those, the majority is suicide, which frankly can't be blamed on guns. A good few thousand others are gang violence, often committed with illegal arms, and overall we clearly can't blame gangs on guns either, even if somehow it's a bit easier for them. We number under five thousand legitimate gun killings erstwhile, including defensive shootings and the like, in a country of hundreds of millions.

I understand your idealism and hope, but reality is not the way either side likes to depict it. Guns are not the problem. The rich are not the problem. The malicious are the problem.
>>
MEME MAGIC ID
>>
File: taking the bait again.jpg (36 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
taking the bait again.jpg
36 KB, 500x501
>>70810452
>>70809868
>There are bigger problems to assess than LGBT laws in the south
>There are bigger problems to worry about than local economies failing or blacks shot in the street
>There are bigger problems to worry about than income inequality
>There are bigger problems to worry about than political oligarchy

Goes both ways.

>I've already lost an arm
>So I shouldn't care about my failing kidneys
>Or my spotted liver
>Or try not to get diabetes
>Or the man with leprosy coughing on me
>Or the hangman at the end of the bed
>>
>>70804073
Man, this is why I wish we had Muslim refugees here in Czechia. Guy is a total hottie. I'd cuck my boyfriend Přemysl (that's >>70808085 by the way) so hard if I could get one night with this hottie.
>>
>>70815701
wat
>>
>>70808417
You misread that post. DRUMPFer would be the term for people blindly attacking Trump based on what the media has fed them.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.