[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a non-white person with western traditional values desires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
If a non-white person with western traditional values desires to migrate to an European country or to another "white country", it would be welcomed?
>>
>>70803866
FIX YOUR OWN SHITHOLE, YOU FUCKING PARDO!
>>
>>70803936
Says the invader of native americans' lands.
>>
>>70803866
define non white
>>
>>70804010
7-1 YOU LOSER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET
Z I K A
I
K
A

AND KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>70803866

No Muslims, no leeches, no cucks, no commies.
>>
That's cool and all, but where do I find a pretty gf like this.
>>
>>70804010
Native Americans didn't have land. They never believed in ownership of land. You can't immigrate to a land with no country. You can settle and civilize it. You can create a country.
>>
>>70803866
No.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>70804010

That would be the Spanish.

They basically nuked the NAs with disease before actual whites got to the shores. Then the in-fighting savage fuckers kept trying to kill each other and the sided with the wrong team in a few wars after that.

Finally they cried bitch tears after selling their land rights away like morons.

>But the Native American's didn't have any kind of idea what land rights were

They would kill the shit out of other tribes for invading their territory, they knew the concept of having ownership of sections of land just fine.

Only some stupid white guilt laden faggot feels any remorse for the Native Americans.
>>
>>70804426
>no Muslims
>western values
bit redundant m8
>>
>>70803866
yes but there should be a cap on the ammount that can live reside here permanently

so they don't make enclaves and never mix
>>
>>70804108
A person with different aesthetic features of what is considered as " white pattern " by racial supremacists (e.g. darker skin).
>>
>>70804633

The last three have a lot of overlap too. I just want some airtight rules and I don't want people coming in on the "moderate Islam" meme
>>
>>70803866
No.
>>
>>70803866
Yes. Our whole problem with Mexicans is, well, look at Mexico.
>>
>>70804781
Whats the problem in "mixing"? Can't a person choose the best partner according to its free will?
>>
>>70803866
>non-white person
>western traditional values
pick one and only one
>>
File: European_bros.jpg (137 KB, 1024x809) Image search: [Google]
European_bros.jpg
137 KB, 1024x809
>>70803866
>>70804981
Stay in your country m8, we don't want you here.
>>
>>70804454
>ere do I find a pretty gf
Here in Brazil there are many beautiful brunettes like this one.
>>
>>70804987
Well, I'm a mix of native south-american with moors (Iberian europeans) and maybe some jew blood. I have traditional values, and there are many more like me.
>>
>>70805373
Sorry to burst your bubble, but in the EU it's not common to empty a whole clip in someone's head after it's been confirmed that he's already dead, nor is decapitation an everyday thing(for not at least).
>>
>>70804010
That's right. Britain dominated them and took their land. You're just trying to move to another country to fucking mooch. Too many shitskins already. Couldn't care less about the %5 that are "decent" people. You can all get fucked to death by a rhino for all I care.
>>
>>70805373
But why you want to go to Europe? They have muslims values now.
>>70805704
>Be Japan
>Love to see foreigners die
>Get nuked twice
>>
>>70804010
Yeah like if in Brazil wouldn't have had natives and the Portuguese an Spanish invade them too.
>>
>>70805885
Still mostly Japanese here too. I'm an American btw. Stationed here.
>>
>>70805642
Hmm, so, if mine country has a large number of drug related crimes, I as an individual cannot consider me as orthodox or with traditional values?

Stupid pseudo-inductive reasonings...
>>
>>70806489
I'm just saying, it's gonna be weird for you, the same way it's weird to be Orthodox in Brazil (bullshit maybe), also how do you plan to settle in the country of your choosing, what do you have to offer?
>>
>>70805885
I'm not talking for myself, just for a general opinion.

I like my country, despite all the dificulties that the Brazilian people live with, we still have strong familiar and Christian values among us, and we're blessed with a beautiful natural environment.
>>
>>70806706
I'm not talking for myself, just for a general opinion.

And I have a degree in Business Administration with a possibility to get Master Degree on Social Marketing. I would move to another country only a solid perspective of making good things to it.

But still, I want to live in Brazil, despite all the hard life that we get every day.
>>
>>70807054
>I would move to another country only a solid perspective of making good things to it.

only with*
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.