[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Denver, CO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: denver.jpg (557 KB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
denver.jpg
557 KB, 3456x2304
I'm thinking about moving to Denver here in a month or two, mainly because I've heard the dating scene is pretty good.

What am I getting myself into /pol/? Is it a liberal cesspool? I've been there several times on layovers and it seemed okay?
>>
>traveling all the way across the world just to get girls

how old are you and where are you from m8?
>>
>>70803789
i'm 30, live in MT and can work anywhere I want, seems like it's pretty cheap to live there, but point is there aren't many attractive girls in MT
>>
>>70803652
Smoke weed
>>
>seems like it's pretty cheap to live there

wtf have you been smoking, housing is crazy high through out Colorado and cost of living is above average.

Denver and especially Boulder are the liberal hellholes of Colorado.
>>
>>70804267
1br apartments are $1000-$1,400 where I live, liberal college/ski resort town, so it's a bit less there then here.

anywhere else in CO you'd recommend?
>>
>>70803912
Come to Utah, bruh. 10/10 grills are everywhere, but if you're wanting Denver because of weed LMAO, then you will be disappointed
>>
>>70804948
legal weed is definitely one of the positives of denver
>>
>>70803652
>Photo carefully cropped to avoid showing the giant amusement park just to the right of where this picture was taken

I lol'd
>>
>>70805451
>>70804577
>>70803912
>>70803652
>legal weed is definitely one of the positives of denver
for fucks sakes, another fucking degenerate faggot limping his dick into this state.

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE.
>>
>>70805451
DUDE
WEED
>>
>>70803912
Do it. It's chill hear but I doubt it will last. Come while it's good.
>>
>>70803912

I've always thought all the grills in MT, the Dakotas, Idaho, etc. were old, ugly and washed up
>>
>>70803652
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>70806372
>have good solid salaried position in STEM
>additional startup nearing investment stage

degenerate how? because i smoke some weed every once in awhile?
>>
>>70807201
they are, the hot ones are few and far between. then there's girls raised into money who think they're attractive, but they're not. at all.
>>
>>70808355
Bullshit

And yes you are still degenerate
>>
>>70803912

You wont fit in in Colorado unless you spend 80% of your time outdoors.
>>
You fucking degenerate faggots coming to our state just to smoke weed. Stay the fuck were your at.

Seriously fuck off you hippie scum.
>>
>>70808519
same situation here, at least Denver is supposed to be the sunniest city in the US

i imagine there's a ton of other shit to do though, i mean it's over 1 mil in population right? not to mention it's in a good location to get cheap flights all over the country too.
>>
File: 1448797317172.jpg (25 KB, 486x412) Image search: [Google]
1448797317172.jpg
25 KB, 486x412
>>70808783
>going to CO to smoke weed

you realize you can easily get weed anywhere in the country right? i'm literally only going to fuck your whores and find a wife, then i'll be coming right back to MT

>CO resident calling an MT resident a hippy
>>
>>70808912
Nigger, you just said one of the positives of Denver was legal weed.
>>
>>70808912

You literally said the legal weed was a bonus. If weed is factoring into your decision at all you're a retard.

Just kill yourself, faggot.
>>
CO anon here.

Denver is Boulder lite, extreme nonsense and ridiculousness. It's a cool city, lots going on, concerts, speakers, but lots o' fools and cucks. CO is a great state, but has pockets of degeneracy specifically the front range of the rockies
>>
>>70809349
You reek of a transplant
>>
>>70809349

Denver and Boulder are a cancer on the entire state. They are the sole pockets of degeneracy.
>>
>>70809142
>>70809253
hol up hol up, he got a stem degree. he smart.
>>
>>70809617

Your state GOP is the largest cancer of them all.
>>
>>70809739
Yet he lives in an uninhabited state, I wonder what kind of job he has?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.