[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is United States an "open book" to the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 29e.jpg (10 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
10 KB, 217x320
Why is United States an "open book" to the world?
>>
>>70803034

Because Americans are straightforward people, and that's a thing to admire, in many instances.
>>
da fug do you mean by "open book"?
>>
>>70804428
Thanks NotChina
>>
>>70804552

No, problem, NotQuiteMexico.
>>
>>70804428
E
R
A
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>70804606
>>70804428

rare....

do you have oil, friend?
>>
>>70804745

Oh, sure, tons. Why...you...uh...

You want...to buy it, right? r-right?
>>
>>70804745
Macau produces textile goods and is a tax haven. So no need to invade... Yet.
>>
>>70803034
Please post the original for this pic, I can never find the video
>>
File: fuggengooks.jpg (6 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
fuggengooks.jpg
6 KB, 280x180
>>70804812

Can't understand any of that jibberish... I don't speak terrorist.

Freedom incoming.
>>
>>70803034

Some moron made the slogan up for slimeball points and you are now perma lobe etched with the phrase, that's "why".
>>
>>70803034

They have open society and free presses for a mass debuff to counterespionage. Gotta get a war state or commies/fascists in charge to change it.

You fucking noob
>>
File: day_of_the_rope.jpg (93 KB, 687x900) Image search: [Google]
day_of_the_rope.jpg
93 KB, 687x900
Because Jews and leftists sabotaged our immigration programs. They used to mostly only accept only white Europeans before the previously mentioned groups opened the floodgates to shitskins around the globe.

The 1965 Immigration Act is what started this trend, so that's a half century of the left brainwashing Americans into believing we have always accepted everyone. When whites become a minority in the US you can thank the Kennedy family. Ted Kennedy is responsible for passing that legislation, which has a direct correlation with the decline of the white population in America.
>>
>>70804953

>but the Allah refused to Ackbar
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.