[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future of the Alt-Right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: white-girl-wheat-09-667x376.jpg (43 KB, 667x376) Image search: [Google]
white-girl-wheat-09-667x376.jpg
43 KB, 667x376
New people are agreeing with us every day, and turning from PC hard!

Over the past few years, /pol/ views have been taking off very fast. The online alt-right has been growing exponentially. Our views seem to be converting more and more White people, little by little.

So I ask you, what do you predict for the next 5-10 years for the right and pro-White movements in general?

How much bigger is it going to grow? Are we witnessing a full on shift of the overton window? Give your thoughts.

>inb4 the alt right is controlled opposition
fuck off, idiots
>>
>>70802718
the world wasn't ready for the nazi's cause. So they have made us ready.
>>
>>70802718
It's not going to be a "pro white" movement. It will be a "pro results" movement.

Once people are better educated about what racism actually is and begin to surround themselves with laws/standards to protect merit over ethnicity then well have the paradigm shift back to personal responsibility
>>
>>70803190
But it is a pro-White movement. That's a major part of the rightist agenda.

You're overthinking it all, man.
>>
>>70803271
We have to hide our power level at first though. Too many people are brainwashed by the leftist media so they automatically dismiss anything that's "pro-white."
>>
>>70803190
Your biggest enemy then isn't going to be the Alt-Right, but BLM. Keep in mind that fighting these SocJus rackets are going to be one hell of a damn fight. But yes, we could make the case for a 'pro-results' movement to the white community if we first focus on taking on the Academic loons. Yet again, that's a tall order.
>>
>>70803378
But the point of this thread is about the future of the alt right/pro white movement. We are picking up speed.

More young Whites are willing to entertain our ideas than ever before. I agree hiding power levels is important, but we're still pro-White.
>>
>>70803271
The "rights" agenda isn't racist, that's liberal level crap politicians tell girls to scare them
>>
Well shit if this alt right thing is really about being white than I'm jumping threads, I'm a nationalist that misunderstood this I guess
>>
>>70803378
yeah the adl nazi-kikes are always like "doxx yourself! take to the streets! don't be anonymous on the internet!"

ffs. of course we're going to lurk in the shadows like kikes. we're not as evil as they are, but at least we can learn.
>>
>>70803509
wtf

I said rightist, as in rightwing
>>
>>70803630
the main alt right blog, radixjournal, is all about White identity and nationalism
>>
>>70803634
You haven't realized yet? /po/ is full of self hating kikes. All of the tactics we use are very kike like.
Storming comment sections every where to make sure lurkers are aware of our ideas while we purposely sensor ourselves to make it less alarming. then slowly feeding the goys bread crumbs until the only place they like t discuss politics is here.
>>
File: 8.jpg (50 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
50 KB, 852x480
>>70802718
Nice aryan woman in wheat field picture
>>
File: boden.jpg (602 KB, 2451x3038) Image search: [Google]
boden.jpg
602 KB, 2451x3038
>>70803509
Conservative who won't face issues of race seriously because he's scared of being called racist (can't blame you, but it sucks) detected
>>
>>70803630
>implying you can be a nationalist and not take race into account
>implying a Swedish nationalist isn't a nationalist for a group of White people
>implying leftists won't attack you for this when they scold you about "Not accepting Black people as true Swedes, you racist"

The sooner you stop trying to distance yourself from "racism" the better.
>>
>>70804770
bump
>>
>>70803630
There are like 20 different things the alt-right is about. White genocide is one of them. Basic idea is that if it's not okay to import Chinese into Tibet to stamp out Tibet's national identity, it's not okay to forcibly import non-whites into white nations to stamp out their national identities.

There are tons of things to be for on the alt-right if you're not really too concerned about white genocide. But if you're not at least a race realist, people will tend to think you're a cuck.

>>70804136
> /pol/ is full of self hating kikes
duh. I estimate 30%. We have the best kikes. I wouldn't call them self-hating, though. They just don't identify very strongly with the vile ethnic network their relatives belong to. (There has also been a lot of interbreeding and probably the genes for clannishness just aren't as common among jews as they were fifty years ago.)

All the best stuff on the alt-right comes from kikes. Milo is a kike. Weev is a kike, and fuck if he doesn't make me burst out laughing. The guy who did most of the Zyklon Ben oc was a kike. If it turns out that the guy who does the fascist Disney sing-alongs is a kike, I will be totally unsurprised. (What kind of Italian Catholic loves "Porgy and Bess", "Oklahoma", and Vicky 2?)
>>
>>70805663
>>70804445
>>70804368
People from Nordic countries are biologically evolved to have white traits. America is much different. I'm not some guy in denial about race, but I'm also not going to sit around saying "whites the best! Pro white movement!" Because that's just backwards, it alienates such a large portion of Americans who have mixed race (my family line were daughters of the revolution, and I even have Native American blood. In the summer people think I'm Hispanic).

You can try and shame someone for taking a step back from statements like pro-white all you want, but to me it's as weird and racist as people chanting black power.

If it makes you guys feel any better I voted trump in illinois. Just didn't expect what this thread produced
>>
>>70806094
Our race is being attacked. The problems we face as a nation from any conservative point of view all come from non-White voting patterns, which have no feasible way of changing.

What do nordic countries have to do with this, man?

I want to defend my race against slander and bullshit, and stop little White kids being told to hate and look down upon their (our) ancestors. It matters. No amount of sucking up to other races will fix America.
>>
>>70803190
I like this pro-results movement type of thinking
>>70802718
Also
>aryanwomeninwheatfields.jpg
>>
>>70806212
The point is that in 15 generations. Mixed race people moving that far north will begin to look more white and Nordic as a regular if the ecology's effect on trait formation and by way of differentiation. America is a much more diverse country. People living in the south for generations will develop darker skin and less body hair. This is just biology.

White people are not under attack in my opinion, our sphere of influence and core concepts of western citizenship are under attack, but saying white people are at war with the world?

I'm sorry that you feel assaulted for being white. But these attacks against "white people" are born out of ignorance, not education. You must have faith in people's ability and either seek to teach them, lead them, or you will otherwise become a victim to them, I think Marcus Aurelius said that.

Educate them of the truth, but don't feed them another false narrative to combat theirs, that's not leading responsibly or with self respect
>>
>>70806824
>The point is that in 15 generations. Mixed race people moving that far north will begin to look more white and Nordic as a regular if the ecology's effect on trait formation and by way of differentiation. America is a much more diverse country. People living in the south for generations will develop darker skin and less body hair. This is just biology.
you're retarded

they won't be white people. they might be lighter skinned like Japanese, but they won't be OUR PEOPLE.

Your political activity that doesn't take race seriously will absolutely fail because it won't stop the Hispanic and Black agendas which are completely leftwing from taking over.

Sorry man, you're not going to help anyone.

White people exist. We are indigenous Europeans. When you put it in quotation marks, you make it seem like it's just a concept.
>>
>>70806824
15 generations, by the way, was like medieval times. The idea that Arabs and Africans moving north would become lighter skinned that quickly is insane.

Also, even if they did, they wouldn't be my people, they would still be another group. You confuse skin color with race.
>>
>>70803634

Do you think we can lurk in the shadows forever, though? I've been trying to think of how exactly to move this circus from the Internet to real life where we do have to go if we're going to actually accomplish anything but I'm not sure how to start rebuilding white civil society
>>
>>70802718
I need more white girls in wheat fields!
NAO!
>>
>>70806824
While I agree that there is not a "white genocide" going on and I don't consider myself an "alt-righter" because their logic carries a lot of inconsistencies (at least from what I've seen from MW streams).
I think there is most DEFINITELY an attack against whites that is coming from leftist education system in which whites are thought to hate themselves and now even their own governments that want to force multiculturalism down everyone's throats; granted, America is not as bad as North-Western Europe in that reguard
>>
>>70806094
Whites aren't the best in some absolute sense. If you want a country of people who have a strong natural resistance to malaria, you probably want them to be nignogs. If you want a country of people where secretaries can do calculus, you probably want asians.

But here's the thing. The USA was a country founded by Englishmen, with secondary waves of Irish and Germans, and then a third wave from all over Europe. The IQs, the altruism, and the specific mix of personality traits the founding population had - with modifications from the immigrants - gave us a fairly unique country. There are some virtues that India, or Thailand, or Brazil might have that the USA does not have. But whatever exceptional qualities other countries might have... overall, people from the rest of the world want to live in the USA, not vice-versa.

I hear you about needing to tell people what they want to hear. Don't feel the need to play Morpheus. There are a lot of fucked up things going on in the world, and you can help with some without solving all of them.

By the way, I'm the same with the native american ancestry. It's a little weird because it's so long ago that the signature should be invisible by now, but I have really high cheekbones, and I tan that Iroquois color. Or as my college roommate said when I came back from winter break in Cancun, "You turned into a Mexican!" I've got nothing against race-mixers, either. I have some plans in that direction myself. But I'm under no illusions - even if I have half-asian children, there's a reason I want to raise them in the USA, not in Taiwan, and it's ignorant to pretend "it's dey culcha". A bunch of high-IQ, clannish CJK immigrants wouldn't be nearly as bad as all of these low-IQ hispanic and black immigrants, but it's still a threat to the character of the nation, which is the only reason any of us love the country and want to live here.
>>
>>70806824

That's only if the population faces natural selection, bro. That's not how evolution actually works. If Sweden gets Blacked in this generation, that's how they'll stay.
>>
>>70807112
15 generations is like 450 years.
Look at The migrations of moors and North Africans into Spain and Italy. they are mixed. I'm not saying science is 100% end all be all, but there's a lot of human biology and anthropology to back me up.

It hasn't occurred to you that there are black people or Hispanic people that would agree with you. Your argument is that "other races are actively against white heritage" but your definition of this alt-right movement is a stark reflection of this same ideology. If you really want to go around sounding like that dylan roof guy, be my guest your entitled to your opinion, just don't be surprised when people aren't interested in following such a bleak and pessimistic outlook on our country.
>>
>>70803190
nah, kill the niggers
>>
>>70803271
stfu it isnt about fucking race STFU
>>
>>70807676
they are mixed and consequently the population especially in the far south of Spain is less European. This isn't about skin color, this is about race/ethnicity.

>>70807676
>If you really want to go around sounding like that dylan roof guy, be my guest your entitled to your opinion, just don't be surprised when people aren't interested in following such a bleak and pessimistic outlook on our country.
We want to defend our people. European identity of any kind is demonized, no getting around it.

Your argument boils down to 'Don't tell the truth, because the truth will make people feel bad'. Sometimes the truth hurts. Your cucked rightwing movement will not save anything or anybody.

>>70807793
>>70807302
Who brought the cucks flooding in, I wonder. /pol/ is normally pro-White in its views.
>>
>>70806975
Yeah, look at the Khoisan, or the Inuit, or the Patagonians. There are lots of ways to have pale or light skin, and they have nothing to do with being white in the sense of "northwest Eurasian".

>>70807112
It's not that crazy. The high levels of altruism we see in Europe today developed in since medieval times, which was approximately when the church began enforcing its ban on cousin marriage, which killed off the genes for clannishness in Europe.

>>70807164
watch The Man in the Iron Mask. Make plans to hunt yourself down. This is going to go one step at a time. Opportunities will reveal themselves. 365 days ago did you think we would get this close to an immigration freeze? In the past six months we've had a chance to share everything we know about immigration with Europeans betrayed by the EU and Americans betrayed by DC.

>>70807294
It's not a catechism it's just like... a web of overlapping discussions. So you can really charge "them" with inconsistencies. Like "the alt-right" wants to abort black babies, "the alt-right" thinks abortion is murder and needs to be abolished... no not really, it's two completely different groups of people who have fruitful quarrels over their ideological differences.
>>
File: inspiration.jpg (153 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
inspiration.jpg
153 KB, 1200x600
>>70802718
its a brave new world
>>
File: 1441006955637.jpg (94 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
1441006955637.jpg
94 KB, 576x768
>>70806824
>my people has been living in the mountains for thousands of years
>still look like hairy spaniards
>"nignogs will become whites in a few hundred years if they move north lol weed lmao"
>>
>>70807838
Your argument has boiled down, quite literally, to everyone who doesn't agree is a cuck.

Being European or of European origin is not seen as a bad thing, if anything people can consider it an innate advantage to life (hence this whole white privilege crap which is inherently racist)

Idk I just am getting a sense that a lot of what your fighting against is what you yourself are advocating.
>>
>>70807865
>It's not that crazy. The high levels of altruism we see in Europe today developed in since medieval times, which was approximately when the church began enforcing its ban on cousin marriage, which killed off the genes for clannishness in Europe.
But nothing is going to naturally select them for that, now.

Besides, I don't want non-Europeans evolving or living in Europe, why would I?

Somalis don't want millions of Danes or Italians living in their lands, either, as shitty as their lands are, they don't want it
>>
>>70806094
I really don't give a shit even if you're a damn Mexican, if you love America, work hard and don't leech the system, and finally don't want to see your beautiful country get wrecked by inferior cultures then you're one of us as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: 1424983544478.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424983544478.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>70802718
I predict a lot more protesting and clashes with blm, antifa, or whatever your local flavour of sjw might be
>>
>>70807865

One of the major things that turned white people into white people, though, besides the thousand+ year ban on cousin marriage, was the mass execution of criminals during the Renaissance period - we essentially genocided our most antisocial elements instead of allowing them to breed, for generations

No one else really did that and no one will ever do that again

If another highly intelligent and civilized race is created in the future it'll be done through technology, not through selective breeding
>>
>>70808122
And this is my opinion too. If someone develops into a good, honest, and hardworking citizen who upholds the values of our founding fathers, what does their ethnicity matter they're American.
>>
>>70808067
The cuck part is fighting for a losing cause. If you fight for "all my fellow Americans" including the Blacks, Hispanics and Muslims and Asians, you're going to lose.

They don't want your rightwing policies, and they won't start to. There's no reason to think they ever will. If White America dies, so does conservatism.

The fact that you refuse to see this is a problem, since we need people like you to sane up and join us in our fight. The fact that you brought up Dylan Storm Roof is just sickening, too, the whole alt right disavowed him as a horrible and destructive person.

That's all I have to say.
>>
>>70807676
ffs what kind of nonsense is this. The Moors were Berbers, i.e. a fairly light-skinned people, like the Copts. For example, St. Augustine was a Berber. Many tribes of Berbers are currently darker, due to Arab admixture; and likewise, the Andalusians, Just because Othello is a role they give to a nigger doesn't mean actually Moors had very dark skin. The indigenous people on the parallel you're talking about (Spain-Sicily-Greece) were relatively pale (judging from their art) and natural selection has not yet eliminated the coloring the Arabs added.
>>
>>70808242
The problem is that the overwhelming majority of non-Whites are not going to be ideal Americans. This is about overall trends, not outliers like Conservative, decent Blacks.

What I post may offend, but it's the truth.
>>
>>70802718
I'll march into the fires of hell next to my European brethren.
>>
>>70808345
Finally someone with a working brain, where are all the cucks flooding into our thread from?

oy vey
>>
I know it's just lifted off google and there's far better stuff, but it's not like white people or certain ethnic traits disappear like the dodo.

www.internetlooks.com/humandifferentiation.html

There is more that binds people besides common ancestry
>>
>>70806824
> teach them
Not allowed cis white scum
> lead them
Not allowed cis white scum
> become a victim to them
Thats the one

It's a process of shutting down opposition and sidelining or subverting the resistance.
> Understand that Europe is in a different situation.
> We have always been at the center of the worlds power games and power grabs since forever.
The targeting of "white males" is even explicitly stated as a method to undermine society. But this undermining process designed to bring about communism is being seized upon by a myriad of other contending, factional agendas. Undermining the white male (in Europe at least) also has a military application that we currently see being put to good use.
>>
File: GENERATION IDENTITY.png (279 KB, 1016x313) Image search: [Google]
GENERATION IDENTITY.png
279 KB, 1016x313
>>70808447
Ethnic tribalism is natural and people everywhere practice it. Most of the world is de facto if not de jure nationalistic in one way or another. This typical human trait which is tolerated and understood in ALL OTHER GROUPS is vilified only among European ethnic peoples, AKA White people(s).

This is the double standard we oppose, we are the alt right.

G'day m8
>>
I just hope it doesn't go too far, I like porn and beer too much.
>>
>>70808239
Is there any real evidence that there was more capital punishment in Europe as opposed to the caliphates or CJK? I've mostly heard people talk about that in the context that now we are lenient so criminal genes are proliferating again.

>>70808242
Personality traits are inherited genetically. IQ is inherited genetically. Altruistic impulses are inherited genetically. If white people keep their hands firmly on the reins, then can let magical singing negroes run around and they'll "rap" about Alexander Hamilton and James Madison. But leave them to their own devices and they'll turn the country into Haiti.

>>70808247
I think what these guys are saying is that there is a difference between fighting for the people in America who are white just 'cuz you like them bestest (which is what kikes want people to think white nationalism is about, because that's what zionism is to them), versus fighting for the best America possible, which requires you to maximize the white proportion of the population.
>>
>>70808686
Take India for example, its ruling party advocates Indian Hindu ethnic nationalism. Barely a peep out of the press.

The Egyptian government is officially called the 'Arab Republic of Egypt'. Their Arabness matters to them in a very straightforwardly racial way. Not a peep out of anybody.

Move the map over to Hungary, and Poland, where nationalist parties are in charge. Result? The press is vomiting up all manner of lies and slander aimed at them. They are constantly compared to Nazis, of course.

When everyone else does it, it's business as usual. The moment Whitey steps out of line and defends his people, he's a monster. I reject that media narrative, root and branch!
>>
>>70808782
>I like porn and beer too much
Because you have nothing better to spend your time on
>>
>>70808925
stuff it baguette boy. go get raped by muslims.
>>
Dont let it be co opted, like the GOP was by neocons. You cant trust them.
>>
>>70808883
Except educated people look at the caste system with contempt. No one is pretending that Egypt is some great place.

Western news outlets covering western countries in a negative light sells. Your taking the word of the media as the this evil force dictating the direction of the world, and I'm much more prone to argue that heads of family, responsible people, and great uniters are what drives us into the future

Oh and this dismissive
>g'day m8
Isn't appreciated, I've just started seeing about this alt-right stuff and was curious as to what it entails. Don't be dismissive to people because they have genuine curiosity or dissenting opinions. Not very white of you friend, in fact it's pretty common to see that type of pleb crap on Facebook
>>
Alt-Right? I'd that what I am? I thought I was gamergate? It's better than "white supremacist" I guess.

I can't keep up with you kids.
>>
>>70802718

it shouldn't be pro-White, it should be pro-reason and pro-stability, I wish it would not be to harsh
so the following alt-alt-left won't to be too strange
>>
>>70802718
>>inb4 the alt right is controlled opposition
>fuck off, idiots

hold on though. some of it is. obviously not all. but there are "alt right" people that say Israel is still greatest ally and shit. which has to go.

i see the alt right movement going that direction. anti muslim for sure. but also throwing in fedora tipping neckbeards that say women are the source of our problems.

>>70803271
exactly, this guy gets it. we have people that will try to turn it away from it too.
>>
>>70809347
>Except educated people look at the caste system with contempt. No one is pretending that Egypt is some great place.
hindu nationalism isn't the fucking caste system oh my god

No one criticizes the Egyptians for their nationalism is the point. The media narrative shoved down our collective throats is that any White or European nationalism is automatically pure evil.

Why should I accept that bullshit? I want Whites to behave like everyone else does. Africa, all of Asia and Latin America to varying degrees are nationalistic, very.

Problem?
>>
>>70802718
I predict Poland will invade Germany to make the 4th reich. Screenshot this.
>>
>>70802718
>turning from PC hard!
most people always disliked PC. Doesn't make them racist, in case you need to be reminded.

>what do you predict for the next 5-10 years for the right and pro-White movements in general?
An increasingly vocal yet isolated hard core which continually turns the rest of society off. After Trump loses, it'll go 'back' to being what it always was: a bunch of dyel kissless virgins stroking each others' dicks on the internet.
>>
>>70809450
>>70808447
>>70808122
I didn't know so many people were dumbasses about race on /pol/

Go figure
>>
>>70803271
Actually you are underthinking it.

The alt-right, pro-results sector has a brilliant planned outcome.

>make society results driven and a meritocracy
>stupid minorities get nowhere so they move away or just slowly die off
>society becomes pro-white naturally
>>
>>70809698
>"racist"

Using that term unironically to describe the movement I'm advocating. Wow. BAKA.
>>
>>70802718
Most of you are all talk and no action. I see more threads about hating women than what you're going to do to improve our cause.
>>
>>70809793
More likely Germany just morphs into Merkelstan

so no

>>70809804
agreed
>>
>>70803190
>>70803378
>>70803494
>>70803630
>>70803634
>>70806094
>>70806212
>>70806572

alt right is a pro white movement. keep it that way.

if anything that should be the one redpill point we dont ignore.
>>
>>70802718
My girlfriend and I are buying a farm and plan to have no less than 9 children which we will home school.

I truly hope for and will continue to put effort into this movement. So far it seems we're having an effect and it's encouraging.

Still I will fight with you lads until the bitter end but should we fail I hope my blood can take up our banner and lead the way for the next generation.
>>
>>70809545
>implying the revival of traditional Hindu Indian culture does not maintain the traditional cultural social caste system

>implying socialistic nationalism in Asia and S. America isn't condemned

The reason why people are hesitant to recognize white nationalism is because the last times it happened, it swept across Europe during an economic depression and plunged the world into war. Whether it's the truth or not, it's what people are exposed to and that weighs on their impression of modern European nationalism (and yet doing so would ignore the reality that nationalism is alive and well in Denmark and Britain)
>>
File: tacon.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tacon.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
>>70809864
It's so stupid that every other group can have its shit but we can't. If you're interested in defending western civilization, you can't just divorce the thing you're defending from the people who built it.

Mainstream "I'm not racist honest, I love taco bell" conservatives BTFO
>>
>>70809989
Nazism=/=White nationalism, idiot

lol

He wanted to displace millions of White slavs for German settlement. The idea that Nazism=white identity is actually bullshit.

Uh. nationalism is not alive and well in Denmark and Britain. It is barely staying alive is what it is doing. Wow. Some conservative you are.
>>
Alt Right is cancer because of its "anyone can join" policy

Give it a year or two and they will talk about white privilege and genderqueer right
>>
>>70809874
Thanks Dr. Murdoch
>>
>>70810123
it's not even a thing you join, it's a term to describe racially aware rightwing pro-nationalist sites and groups that are mostly populated by millennials.
>>
>>70808801

What matters for genetics is not the total body count but how systematically it's applied against antisocial behavior

In polygamous clan-based societies (ie damn near everyone but Europeans) members of powerful families with violent psychopathic asshole genes are protected from execution and have many descendants
>>
>>70810071
I'm saying that it's public perception. I understand that European fascism wasn't purely white nationalism. Are you even reading posts or just sticking to talking points?
>>
>>70802718
If it rises it will be full of idiots who arent even rightwing , but just leftwing retards unwilling to give up their cucked ideas thus destroying our movement from inside

Before the newcomers pol used to be a glorious religious fanatics, now it's full of hurr durr God isnt real praise homosex
Newfags taking over i tell u
>>
>>70809541

Yeah, like the Tea Party was originally Ron Paul supporters but it became a generic Republican movement

The alt-right could be co-opted just as easily by the establishment
>>
So today's fad is something called "the alt right"
In 2012 it was libertardism and anarcho capitalism

In 2008 it was communism

You kids need to get off pol
>>
>exponentially
>little by little

fucking triggered
>>
>>70810304
well fuck public perception.

The truth matters more. If I'm a heretic for my beliefs, so be it. I can't allow the fact that others have stupid false beliefs sway me
>>
>>70810449
you got me, that was a shitty mistake, yup
>>
>>70809999
>un-checked quads
That's just sad.
>>
>>70810071
That's so fucking stupid I think I got cancer

Does the modern US political system not stem from Athenian democracy because it's about Americans instead of Athenians? Obviously nazism is not the same as white nationalism, but it is a root for many modern nationalist ideologies including various types of white nationalism.
>>
>>70810430
>The alt-right could be co-opted just as easily by the establishment

its happening already.

black pigeon youtube channel. people say its great but it hasnt exactly been pro white. and its been perpetuating the "le women are the reson we're fugged" meme.

hopefully im wrong and the guy is just biding his time for better "redpills"
>>
>>70810438
It has already spread far off this little board. The people in general feel threatened and you are seeing the reaction.

There are dark times ahead for the next generation.
>>
The alt-right is dead. Like most promising movements it was subverted by homosexuals, and attention whores. I'm done with labeling myself.
>>
>>70810608
>Obviously nazism is not the same as white nationalism, but it is a root for many modern nationalist ideologies including various types of white nationalism.
No, you're wrong.

White nationalists often idealize Hitler and imagine him as someone who would be like a savior. It doesn't mean they're actually real authentic National Socialists.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

>>70810634
WTF is up with all you BPS haters. He's a great guy, obviously.
>>
>>70810746
it's a big tent label, you can't just say you're not in it, if you match the stereotype of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 595x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 595x325
I am an American before I am white. I absolutely hate nigger culture, but to say there aren't any based and redpilled people of other races is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Want an example? The fucking gooks. They've worked hard and continue to do so, only rarely does the man mix his race. Nigger culture and SJW fad shit is all about entitlement. We hate entitlement. We can work for a future where everyone is socially "white", but as it stands, it just so happens that most of the niggers are entitled.

We must know our enemy, but we must also know that they can change their ways and only we can do it.
>>
>>70810770
i dont hate him. (or his uhh team of producers kek)

just skeptical of his intentions. he could be based af, its hard to tell since he only has like a 4 month reputation and 10 videos.
>>
>>70810841
Careful you'll trigger OP
>>
>>70810841
>I am an American before I am white. I absolutely hate nigger culture, but to say there aren't any based and redpilled people of other races is the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
Who the fuck said that? No one, that's who.

There are plenty of Asians who push for political correctness. Why are they based? They vote democrat.
>>
>>70810956
>>70810841
Boom
>>
>>70810746
Dont label yourself, it doesnt even matter at this point. That stick of appealing to the needs of white people was picked up by Trump. That stick wasnt going to lay on the ground forever.

He is merely the first to pick it up, there will be more to come now that its been shown to lead to power.

As the anxiety grows from more and more immigration, you will see tribalism set in as each year passes. The left cant stop human nature.
>>
>>70810770
way to generalize and pull shit opinions out of your ass
I never idolized hitler and I always thought that nation's culture and it's people should be top priority and it was way before I got into politics
>>
>>70811063
That's the narrative of the left, that trump is riding a wave of racism to the top, do you really want to go along with the liberal narrative? Even some of them are finding it hard to stick to it. There is little that's more blue pilled than following the MSM's narrative
>>
>>70811188
I have no idea what you're trying to say

>>70811221
Like it or not, Trump is appealing to White group interest, as Republicans have always done. You can bemoan the fact that the MSM uses the idea of "ebil republikkin wyte raycism", but it's pointless.
>>
>>70810956
>There are plenty of Asians that push for political correctness

And there are many that push for the same thing we push. There are spics, niggers, gooks, and just about everything from everywhere on both sides. To divide up our strength like this? It makes us weak. It makes our end goals harder to reach. It makes the white race weak. It makes you weak.

You are what is scourging the movement. You play into the stereotypes so the left can always fuck us over with it.

Be proud to be white. Be proud to be an American. But the minute you exclude others with the same general goals as you, we have already lost.
>>
>>70811221
What we really need to do is make the word racist lose its meaning. It's already starting to thanks to SJWs. And although I don't hate blacks, Hispanics or Arabs I understand that they're less intelligent than whites and Asians and will only be a weight on our country. If America wants to stay great we need to stay at least half white and Asian even though that is not ideal.
>>
>>70803392
I think you nailed it. Academia is going to be a key battlefield. One advantage for us, right now, is that the different factions of the left have been devouring eachother lately. We need to take advantage of these incidents as they arise.

I genuinely think that wresting the education system from their grasp is the lynchpin, and should be a first order target.
>>
>>70811221
Its not racist, thats the problem with the media. Appealing to the base needs of the majority will make the nation more prosperous for all.

Hes not singling out white people by name. The only way to get this nation back on track is to drop the pc garbage and get the majority back to work and stop the flood. That helps everyone, regardless of what color they are.
>>
>>70811505
Right on the money.
>>
>>70811430
No, you're just a cuckservative. People like you are who let the overton window push us into the situation/world we have now. Period.

We don't have to be full 14/88 but bending to the whims of popular opinion is exactly what got us here. You're proposing more of the same which is insanity.
>>
>>70802718
We will lose control to politically connected establishment shills and you will have a repeat of the tea party, where wealthy elites where our face as a mask in a cruel mockery of our lives.
>>
>>70811430
>And there are many that push for the same thing we push. There are spics, niggers, gooks, and just about everything from everywhere on both sides. To divide up our strength like this? It makes us weak. It makes our end goals harder to reach. It makes the white race weak. It makes you weak.
So they can't fucking support us just because we don't shoot our own people in the foot?

People side with Blacks and Mexicans all the time, knowing they have their group identities and organizations. The double standard is just rank.

I don't know how I'm supposed to "exclude" anyone. Asians have their communities, which I'm not a part of, I don't care, either. We just want the same thing.
>>
>>70802718
You are controlled opposition
>>
>>70811521
The problem is almost half of the population in America is useless and only good for living on welfare and causing crime.
>>
hate speech laws are just about ready, once thats done right is as good as dead
>>
it'll end with a biological war
>>
>>70810795
Part of what's great about a label is that it helps you organize with like-minded people. When certain people see a growing movement they see a chance to capitalize in both fame, and fortune. The ideology turns into a business, and to maximize the amount of customers you must broaden the definition of the movement. This brings in unwelcome members that alienate the original members of the ideology. You then have a choice: you leave the movement, or you make an exception to these new members.
I've seen this happen time, and time again, and I'm tired with dealing with it.
>>
>>70811430
Your suggestions will lead to guns being banned, the welfare state expanded and finally America becoming a failed state.
>>
>>70811620
The left's end game is always destruction. Someone has to pick up the pieces. If that is true.
>>
>>70811680
The alt right cares about shattering the influence of cultural marxism/political correctness whatever you want to call it.

Anybody who complains about evil White racism or about patriarchy isn't alt-right. It's easy to distinguish who is and isn't our ally.
>>
>>70811569
>We just want the same thing
Exactly. We do. They stick to their communities, we stick to ours, but cooperation to achieve goals is what we need as well.

>>70811550
We're not bending to the whims of popular opinion. I'm confused where you got that from?
>>
I think the alt-right will replace mainstream conservatism in the US. Most of the traditional GOP base is old and dying out and the alt-right is far more popular with younger people.

As for the "white power" issue, you're obviously not supposed to say outright racist stormfag style shit like "gas the kikes fuck niggers" if you want a legitimate movement (keep that here). Just subtly redpill normies through facts, stats, and graphs. Logic trumps all.
>>
anyone who uses the term "alternative right" is either an idiot or a shill. we are not alternative, we ARE the right, the right wing politicians you see on tv are just fascists and commies calling themselves right wing

a revolution is long overdue, anything less than a mass execution of politicians is nothing more than a band aid
>>
>>70811724
Meh if you're anti immigration I consider you an ally. Even if you support censorship.
>>
>>70804368
It's a matter of reason, brother. I'm pro-white in the sense that we are being scape goated, demonized and vilified while people that hate us are being moved into our nations en masse. I don't want my children living in gated communities while hordes of murderous scum call for their blood.
>>
>>70811728
I don't see how cooperating with them is any use, right now.

Today, every non-White community supports the Democrat party, a party that kisses all their (the nonwhites') asses and tells them they're oppressed heroes of diversity.

What can we possibly do to win them over? Seriously.
>>
>>70811763
> Logic trumps all.

in an ideal world
if that were true liberals wouldn't exist
>>
>>70811802
An anti immigration pro gibs party could work. Someone like Jim Webb but Socially Conservative as well as pro gibsmedats. I think Hispanics would support someone like that.
>>
File: usgr_chart3p22.png (10 KB, 390x250) Image search: [Google]
usgr_chart3p22.png
10 KB, 390x250
>>70811768

Thank you for this.

What people call "Center right" is the notion that in America, we should reduce public spending from 35% of our GDP down to 30%.

We are taxed today at the kinds of rates that we were taxed during WWII. Just keeping a "cruel by Western European standards" level of welfare like 2016 America running costs what it did to fight the big war.
>>
>>70811719
And how exactly did you come to that conclusion?

>>70811763
Couldn't have said it better myself

>>70811802
I'm not white. I am Asian. I am pro Asian and pro white. I support our agenda. I believe in segregation and the idea of inferior races. I believe that we should secure our borders. I believe that nigger culture is ruining my country. I consider myself a nationalist. I own guns. I'm voting for Donald Trump. I do not support the Democratic Party (but apparently I do, according to you). I do not believe in race mixing. I believe that Jews and Muslims along with their puppets are the greatest threat to our future as a whole.

Because I'm Asian, does this make me the enemy?
>>
>>70811968

I'd also like to add that State and local taxes pay for all the cool shit you see in your day to day life.

The schools, the roads, the firefighters, the police, all the "reasons" to pay taxes represent less than half of the total taxation. The rest is the massive, mostly re-distributive federal money pit.
>>
File: Roman_Military_banner.svg.png (22 KB, 150x121) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Military_banner.svg.png
22 KB, 150x121
>>70811952
ok,

I like this idea

But right now I'm focused on European heritage and identity. I think it matters, we need to bring more White people into the tribal fold.

We need to do this so that we'll never be collectively guilted into accepting something sick like mass immigration and multicult, ever again.
>>
>>70812029
>I'm voting for Donald Trump. I do not support the Democratic Party (but apparently I do, according to you). I do not believe in race mixing. I believe that Jews and Muslims along with their puppets are the greatest threat to our future as a whole.
Most Asians vote democrat. You seem like a great guy, but don't deny the truth.

Your people in general vote for the party of Obama.
>>
>>70803271
putting race first would be a mistake
asians can be whites' very valuable allies here, in many senses they are whiter than whites themselves - hardworking, intelligent, valuing knowledge and learning, family-oriented
Latinos aren't too happy with nigs either - and, again, many are very hardworking, religious and family-oriented (intelligent, maybe not so much)

with nigs targeting asians, and constant feuds between blacks and lations... you can see a coalition very easily.
The thing is, in politics it's mostly black and white - a leftover of the Civil Rights fights. Asians and latinos aren't really represented in politics, not as an independent force at least (cuz yeah, Cruz, Rubio etc)
once we start demanding equality of opportunity vs equality of outcomes, we can put niggers where they belong

NECK-DEEP IN SHIT

(those three niggers who can deliver, though, are welcome to join civil society)
>>
>>70802718
Alot of the anons here aren't even white but support the ideology because they realize a white culture is superior.
>>
>>70812117
In elective politics, no. This is metapolitics.

Whites have to be able to assert their group identity. We can't be continually dominated by political correctness.

White people right now are fucked in the head with political correctness. This is the main problem in American politics. Everything negative (from a rightwing perspective) in the past 50 years in American politics could have been avoided had Whites had a self interested mentality.
>>
>>70812029
You're an exception not the rule. Whites and asians need to live separately. For both of our own good. I think like 50% of asian women exclusively mate with white men. That's means half of asian men are left in the dust. Then there's the problem of the mix breeds that come with mental and physical health issues. That's not a good situation for anybody.
>>
>>70812174
Saying they think it's superior is a bit presumptuous. They just believe we should be allowed to preserve our culture like they do theirs.
>>
>>70812107
But does that mean alienate the ones that are the same as me? You judge the person as an individual. You can assume things based on statistics and facts that correlates with the person's race, but to entirely leave them out of the agenda and alienate them is what makes them think the left is so good.

They feel they belong to the "left". I know I belong to the "alt-right" or "new right". I know even though we're different, I'm just like you, and I will always be that way. I hate political correctness as much as you do, you fucking marshmallow lame ass virgin faggot. And meanwhile, I'm the small dick zipper-headed gook with declining birth rates.

>>70812117
Right on the hammer without the sickle, based Ruski
>>
>>70812067
I think trying to get anti immigration Congressman, Senators and Governors is the first step. We should demand that Governors pass laws that will fine businesses for hiring illegals and we should make being anti immigration our main goal. Hell I'd personally vote for a Democrat that's anti immigration over a Republican who is pro immigration. We need to make that clear.
>>
>>70804368
I don't know why Bowden isn't more popular on /pol/. There are Some amazing speches from him on YouTube that should be disscused on here. Instead we spam the board with Milo and Gavin. I get that humor is necesary but this should be a movement lead by intelectuals Not faggots who are a part of it mainly for publicity and getting views for their podcasts/Radio shows.

And right wing ideas are never going to be 100% popular amongst the majority (especialy milenials) because of its anti-egalitarian views and Race is a Big part of it. Not First on the list but homogeneous nations should be One of the main goals.
>>
>>70812369
this

you have good common sense, anon
>>
File: 1457488829325.jpg (10 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
1457488829325.jpg
10 KB, 285x177
>>70811802

>Today, every non-White community supports the Democrat party

And so does half of the white community you dense nigger faggot. Degeneracy and Merit are not tied to the pigmentation of your skin or the shape of your skull. You are alienating people who DO share your values, principles and sense of morality because they DONT share whatever arbitrary traits you decide makes someone "white".

Then again, that's exactly what Schlomo Goldberstein wants so by all means shill your heart out.
>>
>>70812453
Talking about general trends helps us to see clearly. I'm not happy about it, but east Asians by and large support the left.

I would love to ally with every rightwing, anti immigration Asian, for sure, but it's important to remember that they're not the norm.
>>
>>70812511
>
And so does half of the white community you dense nigger faggot. Degeneracy and Merit are not tied to the pigmentation of your skin or the shape of your skull. You are alienating people who DO share your values, principles and sense of morality because they DONT share whatever arbitrary traits you decide makes someone "white".
65% of whites self identify as right wing or right leaning. Romney won the white vote in 2012 but lost badly overall.
>>
>>70812570
>>70812511

>>70812570
It's important to remember their not the norm, but our movement isn't a norm either...yet...
>>
>>70812640
>they're

Jesus Christ, it's a wonder that I can even see through these slants...
>>
File: class act.jpg (339 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
class act.jpg
339 KB, 1600x1000
>>70812511
White is not arbitrary, it means European.

If only Whites had voted, Obama wouldn't have won either one of his terms. This is a fact you can go and confirm. Whites who vote democrats are basically uncle Toms who will insult and trash talk their own people.

Prove me wrong, faggot.

Also, I'm not alienating them. I don't complain when Asians, Mexicans and Blacks have their fucking organizations and identities. It's fine. We aren't allowed to though? Not ok

>>70812613
this guy gets it
>>
>>70803190
Shill detected. Alt right is, and will remain a pro white movement. Bullshit about 'pro results' is just a way to tarnish the core ideologies of a growing movement.

>tldr: fuck off
>>
>>70812861
I'm for my race and still alt-right. I still support my own agenda...now hand over your women so I can secure a future for Asian children and the yellow race
>>
>>70808239
>mass execution of criminals during the Renaissance period - we essentially genocided our most antisocial elements instead of allowing them to breed, for generations

then how do you explain the English sending their criminals out to Oz, and it having lower crime rates than England in the end?
>>
>>70809637
This. I have more confidence in Poland to get anything done this century. Poland will finally truly be stronk.
>>
>>70812995
Poland will free you from your cucking overlords and the sand niggers that defile your women
>>
>>70812861
Yea but naturally if we lived in a merit based country then non whites/non Asians would sink to the bottom which would allow us to reach our goals of self actualization. What do you want exactly? Affirmative action but only whites are allowed to get it? That's unnecessary.
>>
>>70813093
Only whites deserve affirmative action because of all the shit they take from other races
>>
>>70809435
get on our level
it's only gonna get faster from here on

>>70812453
thanks man!
>>
>>70812940
(You)

>>70813093
I get what you're saying. The thing I'm worried about is watering down the 'harsh' side of the alt-right, ie, the pro white and race realism, in order to improve its appeal to a wider audience.

Same shit that happens all the time with new poitical movements, you make concessions to gain popularity and before you know it, you've been cucked out of your own ideology.
>>
>>70812861
I'm not a shill, I'm still lurking.

I'm just not a crazy race baiter like OP or yourself. If you really can't understand why alienating people like this guy >>70812453
Is bad than I really don't care anymore, I stayed in this thread to get an idea of what the alt-right is, and based on what I'm seeing I couldn't identify as it, it's too ignorant and too reactionary.

I'm not saying I disagree with everything in this thread by self described alt-right people, but some of this is laughable.
>>
>>70813294
Right now it's just important to rally out people, don't worry about politics yet.

British White people are being fucked over so hard, don't you want them to know that and react? Or do you want them to die out happily without a whimper?
>>
>>70813327
>I'm just not a crazy race baiter like OP or yourself
>race baiter

Mind explaining how I'm one?
>>
>>70813238
That's so unnecessary and would be so hard to do. Blacks have an 85 IQ on average and Hispanics are at 89. Getting rid of affirmative action and other anti white would fix all our problems because we are superior.
>>
Alt-right is a reaction to the Progressives, if Progressivism dies so does the alt-right, but if Progressives continue as they're doing the backlash will be massive
>>
>>70813346
>white
>British
Because of the recent circumstances, I feel it appropriate that only one may be picked

>>70813370
You're right. When true equality is encouraged, it will redpill the masses that racial equality doesn't exist.

>>70813294
The harsh and realistic side of the alt-right is what makes it appealing. You can keep pro-white, Abdul. You just stick to your Islamic ghetto and I'll stay in my neighborhood
>>
>>70802718
one a majority of people see the media and institutions are leftist propaganda machines, we win
>>
File: 4-6-2015_LEDE.png (18 KB, 422x656) Image search: [Google]
4-6-2015_LEDE.png
18 KB, 422x656
>>70812613

>65% of whites self identify as right wing or right leaning. Romney won the white vote in 2012 but lost badly overall.

Romney had 59% of the white voter base. So 41% of white Americans decided a black muslim socialist was better suited than him to be our commander-in-chief. Rather than worrying about keeping non-whites out of the alt-right and rejecting their support, maybe >>70811802 should be more alarmed by how many whites would continue oppose it.

>>70812716
>White is not arbitrary, it means European.
>it means European
> not arbitrary

Oh wow thanks for clearing that one up! So where does one start their European heritage? What defines these groups as European? Do Iberians, Germanics and Celtics all get to share this identity? What about Slavs? I'm sure some of our T*rkroach friends will be happy to hear they're offically 100% pure whites!
>>
>>70813346
Of course I do, it's just a very tricky thing to get right. If you're not pro white enough, then you're no better than conservatives, but if you swing too far towards the right, then you'll be disregarded as a white supremacist.

And there's the problem. How do you sell a mild white suprematism without being labelled a supremacist?
>>
>>70813514
The thing is: they already know it's a propaganda machine. They'd rather just jump on board with the perceived majority to fit in rather than to think for themselves
>>
>>70813500
They're never truly British, if they're not natives of it. All natives of Britain are White, just as all natives of the Congo are Black.

Neither statement should be controversial or offensive to anybody
>>
>>70813363
Read your above posts like this >>70813346
If whites in Britain are so fucked, why are they voting to leave the EU? Why is the minority population something like 5% in GB? If anything Britain for chucked by the Rothschild's family and the global bankers, not the many races and cultures they conquered. You try and paint this picture if "white endangerment" and it is pure race baiting. This whole thread I've tried to point out your inconsistencies and you just ignore them and cherry pick my points with green text. I know it's your thread but c'mon man, the whole being a faggot OP thing is supposed to be a joke, not something to aspire to
>>
>>70803190
I think this is a good point, this movement should be about preventing PC liberal stupidity.
>>
>>70813567
For chucked should be got cucked (maybe by a guy named chuck idk)
>>
>>70803271
pro-white, but pro-white because the white ppl responsible for higher social values, culture, art, made law and rights, capable of learning and made the bourgeoise class. Anyone else who not support menking is enemy and niggers (not all blacks), semitic ppl (not iranians for example) and jews (not the middle class, less religious obviously) and other 3rd world welfare queen shitheads just want to destroy what white ppl and asians and dozens of blacks or hispanic ppl tried to build up. Pro-white doesn't mean white supremacy or white support, but means ppl respect what white culture means.
>>
>>70813563
>natives of Britain

HELL YEAH! Picts' revival when?
>>
I am a newfag.

But what we have here, is a group of people unafraid to speak what they think is the truth.

Whether it's right or wrong, it's NEVER censored out of fear of repercussion, which is the case of the left and the MSM (same thing lol)

Even if we're wrong, and I lump myself in with a lot of the views expressed here, but even if we are wrong, we don't act blindly and we think, and look, for ourselves, without doing what we are told.

All of these things makes people, especially those who don't feel quite "right" about some things, ie Paula Deen being fired for admitting to saying "nigger" in 1950, or Hulk Hogan's sex tape being posted and celebrated by the same shitlord media company that denounced "the fappening".

Not everyone's a blind idiot.
>>
>>70813529
>Oh wow thanks for clearing that one up! So where does one start their European heritage? What defines these groups as European? Do Iberians, Germanics and Celtics all get to share this identity? What about Slavs? I'm sure some of our T*rkroach friends will be happy to hear they're offically 100% pure whites!
Turks invaded Europe from central Asia and have an Islamic and Arabic identity.

European peoples are native to Europe. We look alike because we are genetically alike, and we also happen to share the same western civilization and Greek and Roman cultural roots. https://www.sciencedaily.com/videos/569521.htm

You know what White people are. You know what I mean when I say it. The idea that it's not clear is bullshit.

>>70813567
Idiot. Look at the fucking White British birthrate, then look at the Islamic birthrate. Also, the mass immigration continues.

You can dismiss what I'm saying as "race bating", how leftwing of you. Being proudly White in Britain is a demonized and supposedly evil thing, when Britain is a country whose indigenous people are White.

Imagine if Congo demonized Black identity. It's fucked up.

Call that race bating, I call it reality. I'm disgusted by these fucking double standards, and don't see why I shouldn't be,
>>
>>70813737
Pictish descendants are modern day Scots. Also, being party descended from people from Denmark and Germans (Angles and Saxons) doesn't make them non-indigenous to Britain.

All Europeans are actually very related to each other.
>>
>>70813841
Again you addressed nothing of substance. The Congo never ruled a World empire. And Britain is REVERSING it's immigration policies and it's foreign policy. Please understand that this threat of a new world order arose from the horrors of WW I&II. Calling me a left winger doesn't validate your points, and it doesn't take away from any of the stuff I've said (go through my posts, I'm obviously not left wing, I'm just being rational)

This whole "whites in Britain are demonized" cones from sonewhere, TV AND INTERNET. You are literally eating up all the bullshit on tv then acting like some kind of enlightened individual here. Just look at where actual UK & US policy is heading. Your literally going off the rails crazy in this thread, I actually think you make good points and are intelligent, you just have the hallmarks of an immature mind who isn't thinking things through fully
>>
Everyone that isn't white or asian (poo in loos don't count) should be exterminated.

Why do we allow Africans to even exist? Depopulate the whole continent and resettle it
>>
>>70813653
It's about race in the end. That might be a good way to paint ourselves but the end game in my opinion is to eventually have our own whitetopia kinda like Israel but for whites. I think what's important now is to red pill people. I don't think a merit based country would last because blacks and Hispanics would vote someone in afterwards who would give them back their advantages but it would red pill people. The future is white nationalists from across the globe moving into one large land mass together. Globalism but for whites.
>>
>>70814166
>an immature mind
Don't we all have one? I mean, this is the first time I've seen a real discussion on /pol/ in a long time. Unless you just got here, you've been a part of the memes and the jokes and the banter.
>>
File: Hieronymus_Bosch_056.jpg (495 KB, 2536x3077) Image search: [Google]
Hieronymus_Bosch_056.jpg
495 KB, 2536x3077
>>70813327
Alt-right, doesn't mean anyithing specific to anyone. Be yourself and became the Alt-right by obey to the following obligations:
>be smart
>have critical thinking, understand sarcasm
>know what is propaganda and try to use it aswell aganist your enemy (e.g. feminists)
>don't be racist, not every black nigger, every jew a shill or every semitic ppl a mudslim
>know your history, culture
>capable of learning
>defend your culture, history and heritage
>try to understand simply that good or bad not connected to the skin color,
>protect mankind and common sense

For me alt-right is closer to the NSDAP in mentality but all upgraded with the basic critical thinking, learning from the past to understand what have to change in the system to became better.
>>
>>70814166
Oh you want to play it that way, do you?

Why is Turkish identity OK? Why are Turkish cultural groups in the west left uncriticized? They committed a huge number of genocides and ran a huge slave-owning (incl Black slaves) empire. So that's not it. Just because a group had a powerful empire doesn't mean it should have to erase its identity and history like Whites in western Europe are expected to do, happily and without complaint. It's simply immoral and wrong.

I didn't say you're a lefty, you're just using some of the left's arguments.

O you're saying Whites in Britain aren't demonized as a group? You're full of it. TV teaches that Whites are still in charge and discriminatory monsters. If you simply watch anything by the BBC you'll see, it's full of multicult propaganda and evil racist caricatures. Internet teaches many things, since there is more freedom.
>>
>>70814310
Good point, well made. Low brow mudslinging from me
>>
>>70814187
I agree, but Africa is shit land no matter who owns it. Exterminate the continent, but leave it to the dust (besides maybe Rhodesia and SA)
>>
File: 1459683485320.jpg (237 KB, 1267x757) Image search: [Google]
1459683485320.jpg
237 KB, 1267x757
Edgy Redditors : The Thread
the "alt-right" movement has been hijacked by the jews with Trump, Milo, Watson, Molyneux, etc.
Those who consider themselfves altright should get the rope from the attic
Nothing worse than controlled opposition
>>
>>70814411
Watson is barely alt right, Milo isn't alt right he just wrote an article on the alt right, molyneux isn't alt right he just says a lot of stuff that is similar to us.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 380x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 380x459
>>70814411
Oh fucking shit, you're right.

I don't want to hang myself though! Please tell me, what is the enlightened way of thinking? Should I consider joining the left to fight back against the evil jews like Tr-

Wait a minute. If I continue, you're going to say go Cruz, aren't you?
>>
>>70814554
democracy is a scam,
made up by the system,
you really think they'd let you beat them at their own game?
wake up lad
>>
>>70814459
>to us
Speak for yourself
alt-right is /pol/ made to be a movement, but WAY softer
>>70814554
>caring about burger politics when everything is decided behind the curtains
your left and right is just divide et impera
>>
>>70814308
What I meant, if someone capable of thinking say regardless to his/her skin that 'I would definetly build this culture, not want to get privilege because I'm dindu or because muh slavery and I belive that the white leader or asian leader... ehatever will serve my purpuse because we are part of the common good" so I woul prefer this guy instead of white trash and this is how we have to think to move forward. Yeah, we talking about pro-white because i still belive we (white) are the majority (in these countries) who build something and contribute more and try to fight for a better agenda.
>>
>>70814396
africa is the most bountiful land in the world
>>
>>70814335
Right, the Congo never got all of china hooked on opiates to monopolize the tea trade. All races are guilty of atrocities, but the fact that people are taught one perspective on history (for example a colonialism is evil standpoint, biased against white countries when in reality they weren't the only races doing it) and are ignorant to multiple viewpoints and a more well rounded understanding is what the problem is.

Lol and I made the point that TV is what is spoon feeding you your ignorant viewpoint and then immediately confirm it in this post. Look at how unapologetic Cameron was about his tax haven funds, is that the 'white guilt' that the media tried to lay on modern people? Because the British are looking to remove the dregs from their society, pretty unapologetically I might add.
>>
>>70814620
>wake up
can't wake up
>>
>>70814620
So you're saying there's no use in fighting the system? I think I might become a Jew now...

>>70814654
So tell me, enlighten me. Redpill me, where do I go from here?
>>
>>70814396
The land is great though. The niggers are just fucking retarded.

Every part of Africa that we touched we turned into a paradise
>>
>>70814753
The problem is mass immigration, promotion of racemixing, demonization of our identity and history.

You may think I'm being hyperbolic, but this is a moral issue. I don't see how I'm wrong. The interpretation of history taught to White kids is quasi-genocidal and hugely, ongoingly, damaging.

It's an outrage.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 190x163) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 190x163
>>70814836
ok. we get the south and you get the desert north. fair deal?
>>
File: 800px-Indo-European_isoglosses.png (377 KB, 800x489) Image search: [Google]
800px-Indo-European_isoglosses.png
377 KB, 800x489
>>70813841
>>70813909

>You know what White people are. You know what I mean when I say it. The idea that it's not clear is bullshit.
>All Europeans are actually very related to each other.

You aren't getting this are you? Your idea of "white" is just as valid as the LARPing stormfag claiming only a 6'4 Icelandic ubermensch can call themselves such. There are no legal establishments nor scientific authorities that can deny or proscribe you as being "white" because the very term itself encompasses a huge array of ethnic subgroups and has evolved drastically over the past 200 years. Assuming you can trace your genetic lineage back 15 or more generations, how will that hold up when /pol/'s Board of Racial purity decides your 1/18th Fingolian rape baby heritage means no more white card for you?

So it is arbitrary, and thus a terrible standard to decide whether or not someone is qualified to share the same political affinity you do. I believe in racial hegemony and that it is a proven part of successful civilization, but to think going full 14/88 at this point is a good idea is the last nail Schlomo needs to put in the white man's coffin.
>>
>>70814819
there is fighting the system:
don't live like a cuck,
try and convert others
change what you can from your personal level
join the rebellion when it starts

as of politics don't be insane to think you can change anything, but it's always ok to vote 4 some people who you think that are less retarded (eg. if somebody like that comes vote anti faggot, anti feminist, although they won't do shit you can still make this world be better - even if it's on a smaller, temporary scale)

rest is out of your power
>>
>>70814981
...so basically just keep doing what I've been doing?
>>
>>70814620
Well, democracy was used to work.... 2000 years ago when only white, educated male citizens allowed to vote and there was no such thing as 150 bln $ election and such things.
>>
File: 1452456522234.png (117 KB, 1390x664) Image search: [Google]
1452456522234.png
117 KB, 1390x664
>>70802718
leftists want to shift the overton window by moving the goalposts of """""""progress""""""" ridiculously far left

forcing people use the wrong gender pronouns is a great example, as doing so invites public shaming and people don't want to be shamed

here's what we can do:

MOVE THE GOALPOSTS EVEN FURTHER.

Start demanding that fat people be referred to as "people of blubber" in a completely serious tone. Argue that "fat" is an offensive word now, and shame anyone who refuses to use the politically correct terminology.

The more people are shamed for their completely reasonable behavior in the face of radical social change, the better. Future warriors of the White race are out there, trapped in a prison of their own mind. Make them see the truth, and free them!

Vroom, vroom. I fucking love accelerationism!
>>
>>70802718
> We're growing!
Meanwhile in reality 4chan enters is seventh straight year of declining in the alexa rankings
>>
File: original.jpg (867 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
867 KB, 1600x1067
>>70814901
Sounds like a deal as long as we still get Rhodesia.

As for the desert areas, we'll just turn that into the next Las Vegas
>>
>>70814958
The original indo Europeans were White, too. There are still people in Afghanistan who have green or blue eyes, in fact, showing a partial White heritage.

You're full of shit. People generally use the term White to mean what you know it means. The same with the term Black. These terms are understood.

Race may have gray areas, but you wouldn't confuse a Turk with a Nigerian. You might confuse a particularly light skinned Syrian with an Italian, but that's about as gray as the White race becomes.

This term is understood, you're just a tryhard troll. Good shot though
>>
>>70814873
Every day I got from school I talked to my parents about what I learned, and they gave me perspective.

I was taught about the realities of the civil war, WWI and II, even the (banking) war of 1812 when I was older. It's up to parents and people to educate their kids, and not leave it to the media or the state. The need is for people to take more ownership. Not adopt racist immigration and social policy (keep in mind that indigenous Americans aren't white)
And as I say this keep in mind that I view things currently in place like affirmative action, or seperate racial and sexual standards as racist and un-American
>>
>>70815159
the alt right isn't 4chan
>>
File: australia.gif (836 KB, 2000x1375) Image search: [Google]
australia.gif
836 KB, 2000x1375
>>70815159
>Look mom, I did the shitposting meme again! xD
>>
>>70814901
probably more fair to split it down the middle, then we both get oil, rice, cocoa, diamonds, and gooooold.
>>
>>70802718
>Over the past few years, /pol/ views have been taking off very fast.

haha
>>
>>70815193
>And as I say this keep in mind that I view things currently in place like affirmative action, or seperate racial and sexual standards as racist and un-American
they're anti White though.

Affirmative action is purely and only an attack on White people. That much is obvious.

The abstract idea that it is "racist" doesn't get to the heart of that fact.
>>
File: 1456551879480.jpg (53 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1456551879480.jpg
53 KB, 500x581
>>70802718
>pro-White movements

I would not even call it a pro=White movement, specifically. It is more like a movement that values Westernism, Western culture, Western religions, and Western values more than anything else. People here tend to see (and quite rightly too) Westernism and all that is has to offer as the pinnacle of human achievement, and thus, they seek to preserve, protect, and promote its precepts.

I am willing to ally myself with any that share these values and those stemming from CLASSICAL-liberalism. Seriously, watch some of the Oxford debates with Peter Hitchens and others. Many non-Whites get up there on the side of liberty and Westernism and literally make you glad to be alive.
>>
>>70815267
No shit they are anti white, that's why I'm calling it racist dude. Are you really that far up your own ass?
>>
>>70815161
>hurr give all resource-rich areas to your competitors and be happy with sand
>>
>>70815123
that will only serve to make their faggotry seem reasonable.

We go far-far-far-left and suddenly far-left seems center.
>>
>>70815313
thing is the way people use racist is "evil shit Whites do".

It's more important to point out it's "anti White" or "racially attacking Whites". The message that Whites are targeted for demonization and displacement is necessary to spread
>>
File: qq.jpg (452 KB, 1200x882) Image search: [Google]
qq.jpg
452 KB, 1200x882
>>70815318
>Not wanting all that delicious oil

muh gold
muh diamonds
>>
>>70815332
thats the thing about the left, they always drift as far as they can, they dont call the far left commie idiots like we would be called "evil nazi racists" by more moderate right wingers for wanting to have white homelands and heritage preserved.
>>
>>70803190
This. Even though I want it to be a pro white movement, the general masses won't have the stomach for it. There is a silver lining though, with a pro results movement, the dominant race will be self selecting. We just need to make sure that whites out perform everyone else.
>>
Alt-right has a lot of white supremacy sympathy and even actual white supremacy. Good luck trying to get your movement into mainstream. People who are sick of social justice are more likely to default into a classic libertarian position rather than join a side that's essentially the same but in reverse
>>
File: 1399483685904.png (243 KB, 600x6797) Image search: [Google]
1399483685904.png
243 KB, 600x6797
>>70802718
In Europe at least, I prefer the term "new right" to "alt-right". As for the future, already majority of Europeans do not want more mudslimes and nignogs, but despite this, politicians aren't even seriously discussing about closing the borders. If the tensions keep mounting up, Europe is gonna make history, I guarantee it
>>
>>70802718
we will still be repressed by having political parties that all are basically the same... the illusion of democracy.. or hyporacy if you will
>>
>>70815419
Just call racism out for what it is, so that people can move past it together. I probably get annoyed as you do when the term "reverse racism" gets thrown around because the term doesn't exist. Racism is just racism. Maybe I'm overstepping there in my assumption.

Idk maybe I'm the crazy one for thinking we can bring rationality to people like the BLM fanatics (upon typing that I realized I probably am the crazy one) but if I can't have that optimism about people and the capacity of humanity to see reason, well then that's when I have to accept a defeated and depressed outlook on life, and at the point I could stop fighting for what I believe to be good in the world. And I don't want to become disenfranchised with my American morality, I hold it too dear to my identity
>>
>>70815475
Looking at this map makes me drool

Why haven't we conquered Africa? REMOVE THE COONS

THEY ARE SITTING ON ALL THE GOODIES
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 480x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 480x500
The beautiful thing that I love about this rise in the Alt-Right is that it's entirely th SJW's own fault.

The first time that most of us hears the name was that fluff piece written for the huffington post. Before then, we were just a bunch of guys with vaguely similar views on how everything is going to shit.

By giving us a name, the SJWs have given us a certain amount of power, like the way the the KKK sounds much scarier than 'just a bunch of guys who don't like blacks'

Sure, the article by Milo really set the ball rolling, but I'm pretty sure that even he attributes the first major usage of Alt-Right to the huff post.
>>
>>70815730
I just think the term racism is itself a bad term. It implies that to not be "racist" you must support racial integration and believe in racial equality, and a buttload of other crap.

Basically, racism is a scare term used to keep White people in line, to show they're not "one of those people, those hicks, those uneducated dolts who hate other races".

It's actually a word implicitly infused with hatred of working class Whites.

-I'm out
>>
>>70815301
I made the same statement. Doesn't have to be white to share these values and help to build our society. So, I said white culture, but your expression (western culture) is better perhaps.
>>
>>70815822
Without us this culture wouldn't exist. If we (Whites) leave, it won't be the same culture.

A key insight of the Alt-Right is that people are not interchangeable. White people create a certain type of culture that others can't replicate.

In the same vein, Whites couldn't create an authentically Chinese culture.
>>
>>70802718

your current movement is likely to collapse after the election process is stolen from you.

in another 4 (8) years, you will try to run another ideologue, and then again you will be defeated.

I wish you could stay, because I like the alt-right a lot more than I like the GOPe, but the machine crushes all.
>>
>>70815903
the alt right was around long before Trump, and will be after him

It exists on websites like radixjournal, which aren't going away any time soon.
>>
File: 9402859481843.png (36 KB, 1373x666) Image search: [Google]
9402859481843.png
36 KB, 1373x666
The ride is only just beginning!
>>
>>70815820
How is racism a bad term?

The way I look at it, being a "racist" means you acknowledge the differences between races. The left and society itself may have demonized the term, but fuck them. We decide our meaning, not them.
>>
File: 1460412026251.png (381 KB, 830x974) Image search: [Google]
1460412026251.png
381 KB, 830x974
>>70815172
>The original indo Europeans were White, too.

There you go using that word again where it doesn't belong. It's like pointing at a horse-drawn carriage and saying "Look! A car!"

>Race may have gray areas

I think you'll find a good portion of the people you think you identify with will beg to differ. If you're a "race realist" then you better have an argument for why you think that would exclude the 1-Drop Rule.

>You might confuse a particularly light skinned Syrian with an Italian, but that's about as gray as the White race becomes.

And you might find Northern and Southern Italians have very different ideas on you calling them both white.

>This term is understood, you're just a tryhard troll. Good shot though

The term is actually highly debated, seeing that everyone has their own definition for it. And that's my point. You are trying to exclude people who are more similar to us than different based on the assumption that you fit into the club yourself.
>>
>>70802718

The future of the 'alt right' and indeed anyone who rejects the neo-liberal, 'progressive' paradigm of today is only suffering.
>>
>>70816033
>I make up my own definitions
Sorry but the term racism is universally recognized as dicrimination against or in favour or someone because of their race or skin colour. Doesn't matter what you believe
>>
>>70816102
Fuck you whitey, Asians are the supreme race. Step aside and hand over your women so we may secure a future for Asian children and the Yellow race

In all seriousness though, you're right. But I still don't think that definition is exactly a bad thing.
>>
>>70816236
You don't think it's bad to judge someone based on what they are instead of who they are?
>>
>>70803271
It isn't explicitly pro-white, but a shift back to a fair, merit-based system... Which is highly beneficial to whites when compared to the current race-based system.
>>
>>70816294
What and who a person are usually go hand in hand.

Nigs are most likely gonna nig. Whites are gonna white and chinks are gonna chink
>>
>>70816359
nope, all the major alt right websites are about White identity
>>
>>70815193
This is my homeland. My ancestors have lived here for TENS OF THOUSANDS of years.

Kindly fuck yourself with shards of broken glass.
>>
>>70816519
I think you linked the wrong post if mine. Cause I'm thrown off.

And no, I won't do any of that
>>
the alt right is a pout pourri of different kind of shitposters, with a vague tendency of being all traditionalists and against SJWs

i have nothing to share with the pro-White natsoc stormfags, except our common enemies.
>>
>>70815801
No, the name alt-Right has been around for long
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBHck8mIylo
>>
>>70816616
alt right isn't stormfags, actual stormfags hate the alt right, go check them out on infinity chan where they constantly say the alt right is owned by JOOZ
>>
>>70816294
I believe you should be able to judge someone based upon what they are initially. If I see a black guy walking down the street wearing what is the stereotype for black folk and generally speaking like what is culturally expected of him, then he will remain like the rest of them until he can prove that he does not follow the norm.

Maybe it's different where you live, but over here you can't exactly afford to see everyone as equal and be safe at the same time. There are so many cultural barriers in the US, that just looking at someone could cost you your life because "orale vato that chicano bitch ass is looking at you mang! kill that bitch".

Now, there are those that rise up above those stereotypes. Those people have proven that they can think for themselves. Not based on their color or their peers, but truly for themselves.

Now, the general stereotype is that "white" people and Asians are harmless. They tend to stick to that. Whereas blacks and Muslims are seen as violent. They tend to stick to that too.
>>
>>70816608
You called me a racist for defending my homeland. Doing exactly what we afforded many others when they asked us to lave them alone.

Called me childish for doing what people such as Gandhi did, or Nelson Mandela.

You are the one lacking perspective. I would punch you square in the mouth for that arrogance if this was in person.

Yes I am rather mad.
>>
>>70816686
but "alt right" is an umbrella definition that is basically /pol/

the identity of the alt right is based and what we all hate desu fampai. our ideas are all different, though.
>>
>>70816686
No we don't. I use 8 chin on a daily basis and there is growing anger against stormfags.

Our point is that Milo is a kike faggot and others are trying to subvert it. How can you not see that?
>>
>>70816910
ok, maybe I'm wrong
>>
>>70816910
"milo may be a kike faggot, but he's OUR kike faggot"
>t. murdoch murdoch
>>
>>70816838
Lol your not defending your homeland. And I bet you would hit me in real life! (Just kidding I highly doubt that)

If your one of these white supremacist guys, I'll remind you that you share your country with many races, my countrymen are the same way.

I'm actually happy that GB is promoting sovereignty and immigration controls. Again, you've got to link the proper post because I'm like 50 of the posts in this thread and I've said a lot of shit.

But yeah, go ahead and call me arrogant, but I'm really still insure as to what you're talking about.

Oh and dude...you're defending your country from what? Foreign "invaders" who are easily deported as soon as you elect a willing candidate? Lol
>>
>>70816910
Being serious, if it turns out that Milo actually was under the strings of Soros of some shit like that, how is bringing a far right ideology to the front of discussion going to help them? If he's painting us in a kind light is helps to legitimatise our views to the wider population, building our support.

I'm genuinely not trolling, I want to understand your viewpoint since I can't make heads or tails of it.
>>
>>70809347
>nationalism
>caste system

u wot m8
>>
Alt-right meme needs to die. The word lumps everyone with mouthbreathing neonazis!

How can you not see?
>>
>>70817453
it's not a meme, unbased Finn
>>
>>70817453
also neonazis are not alt right, everyone knows that
>>
>>70814958
>"white"

fuck off
>>
File: BEADY.jpg (25 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
BEADY.jpg
25 KB, 490x313
>>70817564
I see someone hasn't had their fill of AYRAN BLOOD today.
>>
>>70817781
weirdo
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.