[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MFW your dad runs for president and you forget to register to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: 83730329.jpg (328 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
83730329.jpg
328 KB, 1024x710
sad

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/two-trump-s-kids-missed-ny-registration-deadline-can-t-n553991

>trump and family will save usa
>>
>>70801868
3 kids

Ivanka forgot too
>>
"forgot"
>>
>your vote matters
good joke
>>
File: 1460278622817.jpg (21 KB, 260x295) Image search: [Google]
1460278622817.jpg
21 KB, 260x295
MFW you know your dad will make shitty president so you "forget" to register
>>
Over here you have to, well you're supposed to, register to vote once you turn 18.

How does it work in the US?
>>
>>70802034
>>70801868

Jesus Christ.... now I know he was just fucking around and never expected to get this far.

The man has bigger brass balls than Hillary.
>>
>>70802181

varies by state/party rules
>>
>>70802181
They don't have a system in the US, they kinda just go with it, throw some money around, go golfing, and bam, a president is elected.
>>
>>70801868

I don't mind them being Independents

They can still vote for em in the General.

It's OK. It's alright.
>>
>>70802034

If I was Trump I'd be so pissed off for this humiliation/blunder/PR disaster, Barron would be the only rightful heir to inherit all the assets.
>>
>>70802383

Hot damn.

I heard our national anthem while reading your text.

God bless you, ice nigger.
>>
>>70802513
>not taking 5 minutes to register with republican party
>wanting to run usa
>>
>>70802034
Did Tiff register?
>>
>>70801868
The deadline was Oct 29, 2015. It's kind of ridiculous that there's a 6 month deadline to register in NY.
>>
FUCK CHUMP
>>
File: d574ngxa0t0tljshhodt.jpg (37 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
d574ngxa0t0tljshhodt.jpg
37 KB, 652x365
>>70801868

>yfw Trump loses New York by 1 vote
>>
Remember a few years ago when celebrities made that voting campaign and it turned out the majority weren't registered or didn't even bother voting?
>>
>>70802851
He's at 60% in NY. He's gonna sweep NY and get 95 delegates. Cruz left town yesterday.
>>
>>70802181
When I was a high school senior the civics teacher gave us the paperwork and made us fill it out in class, took like five minutes. You can "pre-register" here at 16, so there was no issue of anyone being too young at that point.

I assumed everyone did this?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>tfw you live in an open primary state
>>
>>70801868
"forgot"
they literally hate him for running and don't want to vote for him lol
>>
>>70803206
That's what I did too
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 559x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 559x492
>>70801868
>Your own kids won't vote for you
Sad!
>>
>>70802786
>6 month voter registry deadline

Jesus. I live in SC and the deadline is one month prior.
>>
>>70805942
And that only applies for registering to vote in general. SC is an open primary state.
>>
>>70801868
My God the one on the right is ugly as fucking sin
>>
>>70802666
He could just say "I told them not to register, I don't need the charity" and everyone on 4chan will shout THE MADMAN
>>
>>70801868
None of them were registered Republicans so they couldn't vote

I don't think any of them knew how far this was going to go at the time (it was something like a deadline of August in 2015)
>>
>>70801868
Hopefully a shit ton of Cruz niggers forgot to register too.
>>
>>70802682
Kek
>>
>>70803130
better be careful saying that, trump might get the same treatment cruz did about carson heading home early.
>>
>he loses by 3 votes
>curb your enthusiasm music starts playing
>>
>>70801868
Eric literally looks like Jonah Hill on this pic.

Thank god he lost weight.
>>
Muh deals
>>
hundreds of employees, secretaries, assistants, and couldnt manage to fill out the one page form.

telling others to get out and vote and still forgetting to go online and print the form and mail it in.

>trump will make america great again

>whoops forgot to register
>>
>>70801868
Ivanka's business clients are libs, she is undecided on purpose you cucks
>>
Voting is for faggots

you think the trump boys got the time for that shit?
>>
>>70807862
>constantly campaigns for dad
>doesnt vote for him to so she doesnt upset her clients

do you ever just reread the things you write?

I think that stage of grief your in is called bargaining
>>
>>70801868
registering to vote also registers you for selective service
rich people don't go to war, they send poor people to do that.
>>
>getting tricked by the voting jew

I thought you were better than this, /pol/
>>
>>70808100
lol got any more excuses delusional trumpsters?

>I love the uneducated - trump
what did he mean by this
>>
>>70807952
ARE YOU HONESTLY ARGUING THAT THEIR 3 VOTES, 1, 2, 3, - COUNT EM 3 PHYSICAL VOTES AND COUNT EM 3 MORALE PRESS CONFERENCE VOTES WOULD EVER MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN ANY ELECTION IN A POPULATION >100 PEOPLE?

ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU LYING PIECE OF DOOKY

Do you even understand the implications of the horseshit you're typing my man?
>>
>>70808604
their votes of course wont be a deciding factor, but to ignore the fact that these kids who have been involved in the campaign since day one, failed to do something as simple as registering to vote for him, or someone in his campaign not having the foresight to make sure so they can have a photo op of trump and his kids voting etc. should really make you wonder if this man and his organization are actually capable of, winning a general election let alone a primary, and beating Hillary and the Clinton machine?

its okay that you backed the wrong horse, but don't ride him till he bucks you and cracks your skull open.
>>
>>70801868
Was he even planning to run a year ago?
>>
>>70809040
He announced in July IIRC. Admittedly, his kids probably should have changed their registration right after that... but still, a deadline SIX MONTHS before the primary is pretty fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>70802181
The problem isn't that they forgot to register to vote. They were registered to vote. The problem was that they were registered with no party affiliation. Only voters who were registered as Republicans by last October are eligible to vote in the New York Republican primary.

Two of his kids were registered with no party and changed their affiliation to Republican after October. One was already registered as a Republican before October, so he can vote.
>>
>>70809040
he announced on June 16th, the deadline for registering for the NY primary is October 14th.

that's 5 months of telling people to get out and vote and to use their website to check how to register....
>>
>>70809100
It's designed to keep the primary as a primary for Republicans only by preventing last minute opportunistic party hoppers from voting.
>>
>>70802779

yes she's best girl
>>
>>70808604
>Do you even understand the implications of the horseshit

Having your own children so uninterested in your presidential campaign they can't be arsed to even register and vote isn't an implication to you?

Everyone else sees it clearly.

Just like anonymoose we're now at that point genuine tards unironically and categorically defend Trump, even from obvious mistakes and flaws.
>>
>>70809356

Tiff is 100% natural. She never made daddy to waste money on a pork body.
>>
>>70809208
>dad runs for president
>cant vote for him cause you were too busy telling other people to register republican party to do it yourself
>>
>>70808409
He's right. Ivanka was registered independent but I don't think Don and Eric registered at all because of the draft requirement.
>>
>>70809307
4 months.
>>
>>70809449
Don was registered as a Republican before the deadline. Ivanka and Eric are the ones who weren't registered as Republicans in time.

No idea what the hell you are talking about with a "draft requirement".
>>
>>70801868
Can you blame them, they probably know firsthand what a unbearable faggot cunt he is
>>
>>70809449
they were both independents and therefor not able to vote in primary, the idea that two 30 something real old men would avoid registering to vote because of a draft is pathetic.

they were registered therefore they were in selective service already.

I also think just the act of getting your license makes you sign up for selective service.

what a laughable excuse, something only a blinded trumpatarien would believe.
>>
>>70809515
oh sorry i guess 150 days wasnt enough time to fill out a postcard size form. Lets let em run the country.
>>
Too late to register in Washington?
>>
>>70809743
yea it was in February, lmao. hope you were a trumpster
>>
>>70809743
>>70809869
nevermind i was wrong, the deadline is april 25th, voting may 24th, you can register in person till may 16th. better get on it, dont wait 5 months like the trumps.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.