[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I understand the "WE WUZ" meme is just making fun of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I understand the "WE WUZ" meme is just making fun of black revisionists who want to restructure history so that the achievements of the Egyptians/Carthaginians etc. are their own, but the thing is... they actually were kings.

I mean sure, perhaps not in the places they were claiming, but goddamn I can list off a least a dozen black African kingdoms off the top of my head. So how does the WE WUZ thing keep getting perpetuated then?
>>
>>70801784
I agree look at the Mali empire, Libyan empires, and even the Tuareg.
>>
>>70801784
It's used as a way to illustrate the tendency for blacks to take credit for all kinds of shit they had nothing to do with in order to feel about their relative lack of achievements throughout history. Sure there actually were African kingdoms but none of them were all that remarkable in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>70802011
>Libya
>Black
Fuck you faggot
Libyans still have the same genetics from the neothiloc age and they are tan people
And all berbers in north africa are libyans offspring
>>
>>70801784
Simply put, black revisionists aren't the descendants of kings. They're the descendants of the shitty tribes that the kings cucked, or of the subjects that the kings sold to whitey.
So not even that will be given to them.
>>
>>70802096
Kind of like how whites take credit for the inventions/discoveries of white individuals even though they contributed absolutely nothing to said inventions/discoveries?
>>
>>70801784
Black Americans have only heard about Zulus from the Kendrick Lamar song.
>>
I agree op
Blacks had good empire like abbysina and mali
But does that mean all the niggers of the world are the descants of the same king of these empires?
Also afro american niggers are from nigeria and congo
Nigeria and Congo never had a civilzation or a decent one
And they are nothing like abyssina or zulus
Claiming that Abyssina is my people works is the same as a irish guy proud of greeks work and says that his people did it since they are white too
>>
>>70802157
Ok then just replace libya with the songhai empire if it makes you feel better crybaby.
>>
>>70801784
If these pavement apes are descendants of kangz then every white guy in the US is the descendant of a Founding Father or other significant white person in history.

That's not how it works.
>>
>>70802392
There are white people on /pol/ who do this and then complain about blacks doing the same thing.
>>
>>70802279
Well no not like that at all. Black people try to take racial credit for things non black people did. Totally false analogy but if you want to make the "nobody should be proud of their race you didn't do any of those things" argument that's fine. When the niggers stop screaming black power i'll be more than happy to go back to being an individual.
>>
>>70802279
Name one invention that white people have taken credit for that wasn't invented by white people.

White people don't even take credit for things that white people created like peanut butter. Whites created it, blacks took the credit and we're fine with that. We don't care.
>>
>>70803525
Yea but what did you contribute to those creations?
>>
>>70801784
Blacks descended from slaves in the US can trace their ancestry back, if at all, to WESTERN Africa.

Egypt is in the north east of Africa and was not part of the Atlantic slave trade.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.