[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Chinks will jinx you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: slant.jpg (6 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
slant.jpg
6 KB, 311x162
Should second of third generation immigrants be trusted with sensitive military information?

My gut says no, and even further than that, I am hesitant to trust anyone who doesn't have roots that go back before 1776.
>>
>>70801312

Given how aggressive foreign governments are at recruiting their extra-national spawn, I'd say no. Especially with China.

But none of that matters when our own politicians are selling the information anyway.
>>
>>70801312
Chinks aren't good fighters. Like jews, they prefer to illegal run the show and then run off with their money. Canada is only 70% white, but our army is 95% white.
>>
>>70801312

From an intelligence briefing I received in ~2006.

>Over half of Chinese restaurants are CHICOM seed money fronts for discreet intelligence drops.

>Over 90% of Chinese exchange students are CHICOM intelligence agents tasked with getting internships at US companies for industrial espionage.

The only positive being that many are then turned by the US as disinfo or double agents.
>>
>>70801681
>intelligence briefing

what service/bureau/organization are you in?
>>
No matter where they are born they are loyal to their "motherland". They can't be trusted. Chinese should just own restaurants and their own businesses. They should have no high position in the military or gov't of the US.
>>
>>70801681
>Over half of Chinese restaurants are CHICOM seed money fronts
Over 90% of Chinese exchange students are CHICOM intelligence agents
This is like McCarthyism cranked up to an eleven
>>
>>70801681
I believe this being true however these students do what they do without even thinking they are spying. It's like how Chinks copy everything, they just think it is normal and right. In some ways that makes us weak and suckers to them. We have scruples they do not.
>>
>>70802099

I worked for a defense contractor. Rhymes with Borthrop Drumman.
>>
File: 1453848966042.jpg (28 KB, 528x440) Image search: [Google]
1453848966042.jpg
28 KB, 528x440
>>70801312

Fantastic, that leaves a couple tens of millions (mayhaps ten or twenty) tops and a lot of pissed off native Americans who've been here longer. Also keep in mind plenty of bongistani loyalists may have been planted since then too, so even the "whites" can't all be trusted.

This logic is all kinds of fucked.
>>
>>70803588
>Fantastic, that leaves a couple tens of millions (mayhaps ten or twenty) tops and a lot of pissed off native Americans who've been here longer. Also keep in mind plenty of bongistani loyalists may have been planted since then too, so even the "whites" can't all be trusted.

Natives are too drunk to give a fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.