[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question to Asians:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: asianivy.jpg (55 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
asianivy.jpg
55 KB, 534x401
What do you think about quotas against asians in schools?

I think we all want a meritocracy, but it would really suck to go to a school with 85% Asian campus....

don't you also like going to good schools to get away from your bubble, so in effect, having quotas is actually good for the lucky ones who get in.
>>
>>70800559
It's good, we need to keep those Asians out, schools in Japan should be for Japanese only.
>>
>>70800559
The reason you aren't in university is because your maths is fucking stupid. '85% Asian campus'

Affirmative action as a whole is stupid the way it is, and it would only work if based on socioeconomic status rather than race
>>
>>70800834

so if all the applicants who got in to a university based on test scores where chinks,

would you be okay with a university being all asian?

or would you then want affirmative action based on other criteria like you said?
>>
>>70800559
The cultural barriers between Asian and American students isn't noticeable until you actually go to a higher education institution and attend a program to see this. The chinese students currently are the ones who exhibit the worst of this behavior. With this being said, they are all trying to flee China, which I don't blame them for, so they are working significantly harder than the average American who just wants to unload his/her work so they can get back to getting drunk. I like the fact that hard working people come to America, but we do have to establish that universities on American soil, furnished with US federal tax dollars, and protected by the institutions of local, state, and federal governments should and must put preference on American students. Not only with respect to admission, but also how the programs are taught.
>>
>>70800559
>I think we all want a meritocracy,
>but it would really suck to go to a school with 85% Asian campus....

So which is it, retard? Do you want the best to rise to the top or do you want to give up your place to niggers?

t. Asian
>>
>>70800559
crack down harder on cheating and this "model minority" meme would die
>>
>>70801150

That's the question...

desu I would rather have quotas than be stuck with majority Asian campus.

There is such a thing as growing up to go to college to experience new things, so the more diversity the better.

I can't imagine a school full of a bunch of overachieving asians will provide much of a "college experience", just more robots learning to test well to get into med school
>>
>>70800559
I believe in meritocracy, so long as it serves the nation's interests.

For instance, I want every student to get in solely based on their credentials. However, they should be from america. I take huge issue with our schools being chock-full of foreign gooks and streetshitters who can't even fucking speak english.
>>
There are so many more Asians than Whites in the world that we'll obviously end up with all Asian universities.

Not really sure what we could do about it... I think overall I would prefer just total meritocracy. Oh well if Harvard becomes 100% Asian. It's fine.

Except for Blacks. I think it's hilarious they put low scoring blacks with top scoring Whites and Asians. It ensures they're always at the bottom of the class. Cultivating that sense of inferiority.

Hilarious.
>>
>>70801362
Alright, well I hope you lose your college spot to Tyrone Jones, who has 1.9 GPA and 600 SAT.
>>
>>70801012

I know a few PhD student Chinese internationals in my department who work 90 hours a week. I dunno how they do it man
>>
>>70800559
They're too cucked to speak against it.

In their desperate imitation of white people they have adopted white guild in the process.
>>
>>70800559
>2 Asians in image
>Fear of 85% Asian campus

No wonder you white people suck at math.
>>
>>70801634
Alot of them are hard working and honest folk, but there are tons more that are honestly just spoiled rich kids who come here to cheat their ways to As before daddy gets them a job at their corporation. No interest in American culture or contributing to our society, only interested in what they can take.

With that being said, WASPs often are the same, particularly the generation now. None of them actually go into industries that are growing. They just want to seek the rents from Law, Finance, and other stodgy established industries because doing something innovative would require care that they don't have. They just want to preserve their wealth
>>
File: ivyculcha.png (1 MB, 953x660) Image search: [Google]
ivyculcha.png
1 MB, 953x660
>>70801412
>Oh well if Harvard becomes 100% Asian. It's fine.

Ivy leagues are as much a cultural institution for America, I would never want to see Ivy Leagues turn all Asian..

pic related
>>
>>70800559

>affirmative action sucks , i don't want these retarded nigs on my campus

>affirmative action for white people is great , who would want to study at an university that is 85% Asian ?

Kek
>>
File: chinks.jpg (57 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
chinks.jpg
57 KB, 620x387
>>70801221
Yep. And expose them for the corrupt tax dodgers they are. I feel like every Euro and American here should take a trip to Canada just to see what these so called "civilized non- whites" are really like.
>>
File: 1460399856404.png (863 KB, 1161x800) Image search: [Google]
1460399856404.png
863 KB, 1161x800
>get cucked from uni by a tiny dick chink
>boohoo stop the asian menace
America, everyone.
>>
>>70801003
>would you be okay with a university being all asian?
they wouldn't be all asian you dumb troll

Ivy league's are jew schools that have quotas for africans and jews if you take away quotas there would be a slight increase of ~7% from asians taking the place of blecks and hispanics

my only objection is having too many international students at the undergraduate level

maybe less places for whites at top schools would motivate us to stop being lazy fucks
>>
>>70800559

Sigh.

Have you blue-pilled fags not read Ron Unz's "Myth of the American Meritocracy"?

Discrimination against non-jewish whites is at least as bad as discrimination against asians. If you took jews down to 6% of the merit-based admissions to the Ivy League (the share indicated by the number of talented jews in the population, based on test scores), the 19%-24% of admission slots cleared up would be shared out proportionally between whites and asians.

> it would really suck to go to a school with 85% Asian campus....

Asian girls would stop applying to a campus with so few white boys, so it could never get that high
>>
File: ivyculcha2.png (531 KB, 564x640) Image search: [Google]
ivyculcha2.png
531 KB, 564x640
>>70803397
>Asian girls would stop applying to a campus with so few white boys, so it could never get that high

lel
actually funny and insightful in that I bet majority of Asians aspire for Ivy and similar because of their "WASP" heritige, and if they were to turn majority Asian, they would lose some of their appeal

It would suck seeing Ivy leagues be majority asian.

pic related
>>
>>70801221
In America 80% of 'High Achieving' students admit to having cheated. It's hardly an Asian thing
>>70801920
>White people don't evade taxes
nice meme
>>
>>70801221
the international students are the cheaters
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.