[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jim is being a faggot again Well it was fun while it lasted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (14 KB, 577x175) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14 KB, 577x175
>Jim is being a faggot again

Well it was fun while it lasted
He'll be back in 6 months
>>
I thought /pol/ loved this faggot
>>
t-that's fine, we have Sargon of Akkuk.
>>
I swear, he does this shit just to attention whore
>>
>>70800395
>literally acting like a fucking woman
>>
>>70800395
Well, everything Jim does makes perfect sense.

That's why he left the internet for a few months so that when he came back we'd all forgotten what his voice sounded like, and it totally workd because as Jim knows, the internet quickly forgets.
>>
He has to hide some bodies first
>>
>>70800395
Oh well, there are still the other guys like CF and Fash The Nation
>>
>>70801862
He's one of the few that doesn't. Or else he wouldn't quit all the time.
>>
The fucked up thing is there are two obvious things right now he could do videos about: the bleach enemas and the Alison Rapp's shit
and they would be amazing if he made them
>>
I get my fix from TRS these days
>>
>>70800395
Doesn't he have fucking cancer?
>>
>>70801862

It's the opposite and I guess I'm on of the few that can relate to him. Also to his no patreon/donations policy.
>>
>>70803166
That's total biscuit.
>>
>>70803219
No, Metokur was talking about being very sick, and having to have all sorts of tests and shit done. I seem to remember him saying at some point that it was a tumor or something.
>>
>>70803219
I thought that was ass cancer?
>>
>>70803290
>trusting shit Jim says about himself

I seem to remember him saying he's the VP of Marketing for Camel cigarettes.
>>
>>70803391
There's a difference between when he volunteers information without being asked vs when he gives sarcastic answers to the same question being asked repeatedly.
>>
File: 729844.jpg (75 KB, 1360x656) Image search: [Google]
729844.jpg
75 KB, 1360x656
>>70800395
>>
>>70803290

It's AIDS, too much buttsex.

Or he just doesn't want to make videos, because he'd rather play obscure shmups.
>>
>>70803646
hi Jim.

glad to see you're having fun here

where's the video
>>
>>70802765
The fuck are you talking about
Nobody forgot his voice and he went ahead and put out another Tumblrisms video
He's just bipolar on a yearly scale
Faggot needs to accept that people like him
>>
>>70806001
>fan of Jim's work
>can't into sarcasm

will ya pick one already, Australia?
>>
>>70807059
MY DARK SOULS 3 IS CRASHING IM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR SARCASM
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.