[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PREDICTION THREAD: Trump is going to tap Paul Ryan as his V.P.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: OmLEw.jpg (224 KB, 896x559) Image search: [Google]
OmLEw.jpg
224 KB, 896x559
PREDICTION THREAD: Trump is going to tap Paul Ryan as his V.P.

This is why the Ryan rumblings have been ripening over the past few weeks. He's priming everyone for the big moment when Trump drops the hammer.

He's the one person that both the establishment respects and the Tea Party can tolerate. In order for Trump to win the general election, he's going to need to make a move that helps heal some wounds, at least enough to steam into November with the backing on the majority of the GOP. Like it or not, that's the reality of it- otherwise, all these memes are just dreams.

The only thing that matters is getting Trump elected, and this might be the only way it happens. Plus, it has the added benefit of being the ultimate "Fuck You!" to Chokin' Mitt Romney.
>>
Trump should not pick any candidate that he could get JFK'd for, like Ryan, Rubio, Kasich, etc.
>>
>>70799598
No, we need Paul Ryan to stay the speaker of the house.
>>
>>70799705
this. Cruz is even dangerous
He should pick that woman who wore the bullet necklace
>>
>>70799705
That's the catch, anyone who is good enough to help him get elected will also be Lyndon Johnson's ghost. No matter what.

Anyone who's not dangerous enough, anyone who doesn't also pose that same threat won't be good enough to get him elected in the first place.
>>
Ryan caved hard to Obama though so he lost a lot of respect

Jim Webb or whoever that "warrior priest" guy I'd are still his best options for helping legitimize his foreign policy

Webb has the bonus of seeing cyber warfare from the PRC as a top priority in foreign policy, making Trump's "chyna" speeches much more substantive

Webb/Trump would have been the ideal ticket but this is the best we've got

An establishment cuck as VP will just get Trump killed by a "drugged-up lone wolf" and he'll be the next JFK
>>
>>70799598
shakeweight?
>>
>>70799598
Jim Webb will be his VP. This has already been discussed.
>>
>>70799598
I think the best choice Trump can take is Bernie Sanders.

Both are outsiders that the establishment don't want and Sanders will attract young democrats who don't want Hillary.

This is literally the best thing Trump can do to assure his presdency.
>>
Nah Ryan will run and win in 2020
>>
>>70800595
This. Plus, Bernie supporters aren't violent so there would be no problem of a threat.
>>
Trump isn't getting anywhere near the WH. It's time for a female president
>>
File: impressive.gif (2 MB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
impressive.gif
2 MB, 350x255
>>70799999
Well said and checked
>>
>>70799598
Would Oprah be a feasible VP? He's joked about it but I think he'd win the women and the black vote if she was his VP.
>>
>>70800595
R u retarded
Because that's a retarded statement m8
>>
>>70799598

I'm a cruz shill, but if Trump picks somebody the GOP likes for his VP... he's just begging to get assassinated.

He needs to pick someone just dumb/crazy enough to make them think twice about it.
>>
File: SarahPalin.jpg (218 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
SarahPalin.jpg
218 KB, 800x1200
>>70802467
>He needs to pick someone just dumb/crazy enough to make them think twice about it.

Never thought of it that way. I wonder if that was McCain's thinking?
>>
>>70803301
Wew I'd like to make her teeth melt.
>>
>>70799598
NOPE

Ryan is smart enough to see the Republicans are doomed with Trump and doomed with Cruz. He's waiting out this cycle, and will run in 2020 against a tired Clinton everyone is extremely fatigued of.
>>
>>70799598

Trump needs a women or a minority, he won't win the election without it.

As long as he doesn't fuck up like McCain with Palin though...
>>
>>70800595
>Canadian

>How Trudeau got elected
>>
>Trump picking the failed VP candidate from 2012

I've heard some far fetched ideas on /pol/ but this one might take the cake. The only reason Trump would pick Paul Ryan is to prove to the Republicans he could win with Ryan when Romney couldn't.
>>
>>70801813

Uh...?
Not violent? Kinda recall them running around, smashing shit.
>>
File: HCain2.jpg (77 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
HCain2.jpg
77 KB, 500x368
>>70802171

>99999

>HERMAN QUINTS
>>
>>70799598
>>70799705
>>70799786
>>70799999
>>70800358
>>70800595
>>70801813

>All these cucks don't know about conventions

Y'all do realize the convention ballots on the VP nominees as well... right?

The prez nominee doesn't just *pick* some guy
>>
>>70803967
>The prez nominee doesn't just *pick* some guy

uh, yeah, he does. Usually before the convention.
>>
>>70804334

A
>>
>>70804334

FUCKING
>>
>>70804334

LEAF
>>
>>70802289
the issue with that is Oprah has no idea how the senate works and isn't as influential as she was even 10 years ago
>>
>>70804334
>>70804334

>In making the nominations for President
of the United States and Vice President of the United
States and voting thereon, the roll of the states shall be
called separately in each case; provided, however, that
if there is only one candidate
for nomination for Vice
President of the United States who has demonstrated
the support required by paragraph (b) of this rule, a
motion to nominate for such office by acclamation
shall be in order and no calling of the roll with respect
to such office sha
ll be required.

copypastaed from page 40 of this sauce:

https://cdn.gop.com/docs/2012_RULES_Adopted.pdf
>>
>>70804983

It is subject to the approval of the delegates but I don't think they have ever not approved the nomnees pick.
>>
>>70805438

>canacuck knows its cucked, decides it wants to get stumped some more

has any nook or cranny been left unturned this cycle?
>>
>>70799598
PREDICTION THREAD: Trump will lose the nomination.
>>
>>70799598
this prediction makes a lot of sense--

remember a few weeks back when Woodward interviewed him for a book-- and Trump said something like "for VP I need someone who knows how Washington works-- someone who knows everyone for like 25 years."

Ryan would fit the bill. Only one I can think of, Frankly.
>>
>>70799999
fucked checkekd
>>
Ryan already ran with Romney and got BTFO.

He can't run the risk of running twice and losing. THat would be career suicide.

Next time he runs it will be for president.
>>
>>70805590
You're right. This year could be different.
>>
File: 1460520971419.jpg (58 KB, 640x656) Image search: [Google]
1460520971419.jpg
58 KB, 640x656
>>70799598
I have an even bolder prediction. Trump will barely fall short of the delegate mark. #NeverTrump fags will begin to celebrate. Then out of nowhere a wild Ben Carson appears and gets tapped as VP pushing him over the delegate threshold. The collective butthurt is going to be glorious.
>>
>>70799598
HOW CAN TRUMP TAP RYAN AS VP AFTER THE H2-b VISA DEBACLE IN THE OMNIBUS BILL??

Ryan can't ever defend Trump's immigration stance, because it's literally the OPPOSITE of Ryan's?
>>
>>70800595
right now Trump is drawing some parallels between his positions and Bernie's if you notice-- but with (smart) purpose to pick up some of his frustrated supporters when Hillary becomes the nom.

>Sanders for vp. It will never happen.
>>
Ive been saying it for months and I'll say it again
Dr. Ben Carson

>Tough on immigration like trump
>cool black guy for the dindus since many will go for the black guy over hillary
>A fucking neurosurgeon, a positive black role model
>Hates career politicians since cruz fucked him over

and I think he'd be a safe enough bet for trump not to get assassinated
>>
Paul Ryan's pretend shadow candidacy is just a false flag to make the Cruz nomination backroom deal seem more palatable to the voters. It won't work.

Also this: >>70799705

Anybody Trump picks has to either be scarier than Trump himself (Ben Carson) or a man of unimpeachable integrity who would refuse to go along with a coup (Webb, Mattis).
>>
>>70806411
>No political experience.
>Sleepyhead
>Pyramids were grain silos
>Happy 6000th Birthday, Mr. Earth
>>
File: EgyptPyramids.jpg (267 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
EgyptPyramids.jpg
267 KB, 1600x1200
>>70806701

Welp, found the fucking idiot...

His strength is that he has no political experience, the American people do not want politicians you dumb fuck, how is that not quite clear by now? Where the fuck have you been? Did you not see how far Dr. Carson got?

>Sleepyhead...
Really nigger? Does he have to yell to get his point across or are you that basic of a person as to not listen to what the fuck he says when he says it? Do you want wrestling when you watch the debates?

>Pyramids...
Because you know what the fuck they were used for thousands of years ago? Have you been inside all of the pyramids in Egypt? Have you translated all of the inscriptions and corrected Egyptologists as to your findings?

>Happy 6000th Birthday...
How old are you? How long do you think you will live? You will be here and gone in a breath and you weren't there thousands of years ago. Carbon dating is complete bullshit and there is pretty damning evidence for that. Science is just observation of Creation and we know barely anything compared to what is out there. You are one of those people who grew up hearing the same wrong shit and that is what you believe. Using large structures to store a country's food supply is not anywhere out of the ordinary, especially because historically it has been recorded because of preparation for famine so the country did not die off...
>>
>>70800595
A FUCKING LEAF
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.