[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ why aren't you part of the beard movement? Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: YESYESYES.jpg (716 KB, 1738x2310) Image search: [Google]
YESYESYES.jpg
716 KB, 1738x2310
/pol/ why aren't you part of the beard movement?

Why don't you exert your right to be a man?

Why don't you intimidate those around you with your masculinity?

Why do you cave to the leftists and their women when they act like a beard makes you unattractive?

A true Conservative has a beard!
>>
But... I do have a beard. Also conservative. I hate numale bernfags who try to sport the beard with they're skinny jeans but couldn't work a chainsaw for the life of them.
>>
>>70799762

Exactly, nu-males with beards are the scum of the earth trying to look like they aren't beta when everything else about them says otherwise.

You can tell from the beard though whether or not it's a true man and a true conservative.
>>
>>70799865
Agreed. Generally the ear gauges and skinny jeans are dead giveaways for leftist trash.
>>
because I can grow a better beard than everyone else I dont need the cuck support of a group I can be my own nigger
>>
>>70799971

Exactly, all the "men" I've known who would pull that shit were fake alpha's trying to come across as dominant mates but you could tell they were shit, you could tell that they know any women would realize their weakness and cheat on them.

The reason men are going their own way is because men refuse to be the men that achieve long lasting relationships with women nowadays.
>>
That moment where you /pol/tards realize Daniel Bryan is the closest you'll get to mainstream success

JOIN THE YES MOVEMENT...and then fuck up your neck
>>
Grow your beard! FUCK THE STATUS QUO /POL/!

WE ARE MEN!
>>
>>70802424

YES YES YES!
>>
It feels gross having facial hair.

Any hair at all is gross. Having a shaved head is nice.
>>
>>70802705
Stop talking to yourself you unhygienic faggot
>>
Why don't you join the foreskin movement first.
>>
>Why do you cave to the leftists and their women when they act like a beard makes you unattractive?

Every liberal nu-male has a beard.
>>
File: 1460178176054.jpg (406 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
1460178176054.jpg
406 KB, 653x635
/pol/ why aren't you part of the truck movement?

Why don't you exert your right to be a man?

Why don't you intimidate those around you with your masculinity?

Why do you cave to the leftists and their women when they act like a truck makes you unattractive?

A true Conservative has a truck!

same group of people, muh beards and trucks and muh duck dynasty!
>>
there is only one type of beard hair and color that actually looks good on men and sexy.and thats the thick black hair beard thats really straight, anything else is shit tier. blonde beards look stupid and brown beards end up looking like dirty pubes /asshole hair around your mouth. So unless you have the god tier beard style/color, then don't even bother, everything else just looks tryhard
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.