[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Universe was created in 6 days from Gods view
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12
File: YahoahGodPaleoHebrew.jpg (22 KB, 454x137) Image search: [Google]
YahoahGodPaleoHebrew.jpg
22 KB, 454x137
>The creative days of Bare’syth / Genesis, look forward, not back. Yahowah’s testimony was composed as an eyewitness, from the perspective of the Creator at creation, not from that of us on earth. The simple truth is that no matter how arrogant and self-reliant mankind chooses to be, our planet didn’t exist when the universe was formed, so our perspective and clock could not have been used.

With that in mind, let’s compare our clock to His. To do that we must multiply the 15,000,000,000 year estimated age of the cosmos by 365.25 days per year so that both clocks conform to the same unit of measure—that being “days.” 15,000,000,000 years x 365.25 days/year = 5,478,750,000,000 days (plus or minus 10%).

To coordinate this 5.5 trillion day period with creation’s clock, respecting the relativistic nature of time, we must divide this number of earth days since creation by the coefficient time was slowed at creation. Earlier, we deduced this number by averaging the results derived from the four methods from which it can be calculated. We discovered that Big Bang time ran 0.9 x 1012 (900,000,000,000) times slower than earth time does today.

So here is the math: 5,478,750,000,000 days (plus or minus 10%) divided by 900,000,000,000 equals: 6 days. From the vantage point of a witness to creation, existing at the point of inception, the whole process from start to finish took a length of time that equates to six, twenty-four hour, earth days.
>>
>>70798633
What are you getting at m8?
>>
>>70798633
Time at the inception of the big bang =/= how time is for us today . General relativity
>>
>>70798750
God is real and you can back him up with most recent science. /pol/ needs to stop being ignorant degenerates and listen to Gods teaching so they can be adopted into his covenant family.
>>
>>70798633
I hate when people use the Hebrew name.
It's literally just "I am that I am." aka, "I don't have a name, I'm just the thing that simply has is and will always be."
It's also annoying because because people pronounce my name that way and it irritates me to no end.
>>
>>70799123
I don't get it though, and I am a Christian.
You are dividing the scientifically recognized age of the universe by 6 to get a length of a day for God? I don't know what you are getting at.
>>
>>70799525
Literally nobody ever uses his name(Yahowah)... You'll hear "the LORD"(Satans title) or "the name of God" ad infinitum, you will never hear his actual name which is all important you fucking degenerate, how dare you.
>>
This is what the catholic church has believed for quite a while, that god used evolution to create the earth and the 6 days in Genesis are not literal
>>
>>70799737
Nigger I hear it all the time at Temple.
I hear it on campus by atheists and fundamentalists.

Its really annoying having the same human name of the human name of That Which Is.
>>
>>70799647
Stop being a Xtian, Xtians believe that Paul, a Jewish rabbi born as Sha’uwl, a man who wrote under the Roman pseudonym, Paulos, was the principal agent chosen by God to communicate the precepts of a religion they believe was founded by “Jesus Christ,” a belief system predicated upon faith in the Gospel of Grace. This is surprising since there is only one, albeit inaccurate, citation from “Jesus” and not a single statement from the “Gospels,” in the corpus of Paul’s thirteen letters. In spite of this, or unaware of it, these same Christians believe that the lone self-proclaimed Apostle, someone who never walked a step alongside Yahowsha’ (the actual name of the individual errantly called “Jesus”), was authorized to denounce and discard God’s Torah, change His Covenant, dismiss His annual Feasts, and reject His Sabbath—even contradict Yahowsha’ and His Disciples. On the surface, this all seems preposterous, and yet no matter how illogical this may be, it does not seem to matter to believers.
The religious miracle which makes the resulting religion popular is performed in Sha’uwl’s / Paulos’s / Paul’s epistle to the Galatians – which serves as the blueprint for Pauline Doctrine. In its pages a stream of arguments are presented against the Torah and on behalf of faith. But is it realistic to believe that Paul could have annulled and discarded the Torah on God’s authority, as he claims to have done? And if it was somehow possible that God’s initial plan was ineffective, or worse, if it was an enslaving curse, what would make the replacement faith credible, even remotely believable? Therefore, the question before us is whether Christianity was established on the bedrock of Divine revelation or on the shifting sands of one man’s opinions.

This man who was "fascinated by the male >genitalia". This degenerate that God calls the plague of death and has sent more souls to destruction than any man that has ever existed.
>>
>>70799883
Gods name is Yahowah... His only name, he's a fan of it.... All of the Patriarchs/Prophets include Yah in their name.. Yahowsha(Jesus) .. Mattinyah(Matthew) .. Yahochannan(John) ... Yahshayahu(Isiash) ... Eliyah(Elijah) ... Yaramayahu(Jeremiah) , but you're not a fan? Okay nigger
>>
>>70800085
You speak a lot about "discarding the old covenent of God." but Christ himself said that he had come to "fulfill the covenant", which is taken by most theologians to mean that he "completed" the old covenant and made it no longer relevant.

Thus we live in the new covenant of Christ. What do you say about this?

http://biblehub.com/matthew/5-17.htm
>>
>>70800085
Are you saying you're a Jew?
>>
>>70800431
Im not a fan of it because its attributing an idol to something specifically that does not idols. That Which Is has no name, it simply is. Saying Yahowah is literally saying "I am that I am" and then treating the name as something more important than the actual message being portrayed. That's why I'm not a huge fan of naming That Which Is, because its not the name that's important, its the relationship you have with it, and understanding that it is simply the thing that exists, and the answer to all questions. You could call it Tim the Destroyer, and find that name holy, it doesn't make a lick of difference. If you will give praise, then praise my Father, not my Father's name.

Sincerely,
A boy named Jehovah.
>>
>>70798633

What's wrong with being arrogant?
>>
>>70801004
"Taking the LORDs name in vein" <- not really but what youre advocating is akin to opposition to his 3rd statement regarding his namre
"You are not to lift up, support, or advance, forgive or dignify, respect or tolerate, through the Name or reputation of Yahowah, your God, lifeless and worthless deceptions or devastating and destructive falsehoods. For indeed, Yahowah will not forgive or leave unpunished those who deceive, beguile, or delude, using clever trickery to mislead in association with His Name, to promote vain and ineffectual lies which lead to lifelessness and destruction, or devastating deceptions which nullify our existence, leading to emptiness."
>>
>>70801316
clap clap. Very good.

You've managed to out weasel me friend.

Normally tempting and deceiving comes easier, but to those who hold true to faith; alas there is not much that I can do.

Hold true to your faith friend, for there will be greater deceivers than I in your lifetime.
>>
We don't want your doctrine, we believe the true God endorses buttsex and excessive violence towards our enemies.

Door's over there motherfucker.

Now go be humble and meek somewhere else.
And wash my feet and serve me while you're at it.
>>
>>70800510
He said that he didnt come to change a jot or tiddle but to fulfill the covenant.. He came to be the Passover lamb and fulfill the promise of the first 4 Mowed Miqray. "The new Covenant" that Christians love to refer to is not with Goyim or the adopted it is a renewed covenant with the jews who have gone astray... It's not a new completely different covenant(this is insane and makes God a liar) it's a renewing of the one and only Covenant with those who have gone astray.
>>
>>70800862
I'm a Child of the Covenant.. the jews don't even Covenant bro.
>>
>>70798633
This is interesting, but how do you justify the order in which creation is described? For example, all birds came on the fifth "day", before beasts. Was it an artistic liberty based on the Judaean fixation with sea, air and land?
>>
>>70801316
oh, and let me be perfectly honest.

I am one of those kind deceivers who temper the resolutions of Man. I exist pretty much as an obstacle to faith, not out of spite; but rather nescessity due to soft souls that need tempering. After all, it wouldn't be much of a struggle if there wasn't an adversary now would it?

Again, congratulations on seeing through my deception. May you walk forever with the Lord at your side and travel not these wicked woods.
>>
File: Yahoswsha.jpg (3 KB, 250x114) Image search: [Google]
Yahoswsha.jpg
3 KB, 250x114
>>70798633

How to become a Child of the Covenant:

>1.Walk away from Babylon, from corruption, from confusion, from country, from politics, from patriotism, from religion, from one's earthly family.
2.Trust and rely on Yahowah, which requires us to know Him and understand what He is offering by closely observing and carefully considering His Towrah.
3.Walk to Yahowah and become perfect, which is achieved by accepting His 7 Invitations (participating in His 7 Feasts).
4.Read the Covenant, coming to know and understand its Terms and Benefits so that we can respond appropriately.
5.Those of us who are males are to be circumcised. If we are parents, we are to circumcise our sons as a sign that we are committed to teaching them the Towrah and raising them to become part of Yah's family.

The Five Benefits of the Covenant

1.Eternal Life (as a result of the promise of Passover)
2.Perfection (and thus vindication and redemption) (as a result of the promise of Unleavened Bread)
3. Adoption into Yah's Covenant Family (as a result of the promise of First Fruits)
4. Enrichment and Enlightenment (receiving the Towrah and benefiting from its Teaching as a result of the promise of Seven Sabbaths)
5. Empowerment (also part of the promise of Seven Sabbaths)

Go to blessyahowah.com and learn how to Covenant you fucking degenerates,
>>
>>70801865

>circumcission

Sure.
>>
>>70801476
add me on twitter @jadeaube , if you know all about the Mowed and youre a Child of the Covenant then we should be in touch
>>
>>70801677
You'd need to do more math and shoehorn the evolutionary process into that 15 billion year timeline
>>
>>70801779
Dude, you need to know that one of the ONLY WAYS to get to Sheol is to know all of the stuff Ive been talking about... about the Mowed etc etc and deliberately lead people away from it... If you know all of this stuff and that's what you're doing then you need to stop or you'tr done. This isn't funny
>>
>>70801953
If you don't like it then take it up with God you degenerate
>>
>>70802476
Why do you think things like me exist Child?
Why do you think I do the things I do?
Do I lead Man astray with ne'er a rope to hold onto?
In every life of Man, his soul must be tempered. Especially in this age where Man is easily lead astray.
So you sing a song sweet and soft and see how far into the woods you can lead them.
In that moment, you can say "Imagine if I were a real devil."
Then I give them passage back onto the path with a lesson learned.

I am not evil, however I do exist for a reason. To those who refuse to walk with me to those woods, I pat on the back. To those who do, I teach a lesson.

Is that so wrong Child?
>>
>>70802803

Leave, go be humble elsewhere.
>>
>To coordinate this 5.5 trillion day period with creation’s clock, respecting the relativistic nature of time, we must divide this number of earth days since creation by the coefficient time was slowed at creation. Earlier, we deduced this number by averaging the results derived from the four methods from which it can be calculated. We discovered that Big Bang time ran 0.9 x 1012 (900,000,000,000) times slower than earth time does today.

How about some nice proofs for us
>>
>>70803007
You're walking a really fucking thin line friend... If you're a Child of the Covenant but at the same time leading individuals away from God then I'm not even particularly sure how God would deal with that because on One hand yes and the other No.

>Then again Im awares of what eternity entails and I can appreciate not having to deal with shit heads during that time.
add me on twitter faggot
>>
>>70801677
It's because OP is a nigger faggot.

The order of Creation seems to be based on Enuma Elish, a myth widely known in Babylon. Since the story was probably written during the Babylonian Exile to literate, educated Jews, who surely knew Enuma Elish, we can deduce that this similarity was intentional. This is the starting point of interpretation what Genesis 1 means.
>>
>>70803327
The wavelength of the electromagnetic radiation determines whether it falls within our range of vision. We see wavelengths of approximately 0.00007 centimeters as red and 0.00004 cm as violet at the other extreme of the visible spectrum. By contrast, a microwave produces waves that are 10.0 cm long, while gamma rays from radioactive materials can be as short as 0.000000001 cm. The shorter the wavelength, the higher the wave frequency and energy. A gamma-ray photon, for example, packs billions of times more energy than an infra-red photon. This is important because the energy we measure as CMB was emitted as gamma rays (10-11 cm), but are now elongated microwaves (10 cm), indicating that they have stretched a million million fold—confirming our 1012 exponentia

read http://yadayah.com/Yada_Yahweh-Genesis-'Owr-Light.YHWH

fucking peasant, read all the important crap I posted above, this creation stuff was just bait, for your benefit, you're welcome.
>>
>>70803370
I don't Twitter friend.

Thanks for the invite though.

Just be wary of deceivers, and try to stick on the path.

Also, careful with taking on anger. It's a nasty little wyrm that will fester in your heart. And to stay true to my calling, let me cull you of your growing pride.

A man who walks with God does not look down upon his brethren, but rather admits when he can do no more and moves on. Do not let your Human pride cloud your faith Child. It stains and corrodes the soul until you are blinded and in need of cleansing and retempering.

Now leave this board and go amongst your way oh Child of Man.
>>
>>70803582
Enuma Elish is full of nonsense has zero basis in reality as opposed to Gods word in Baresyth dicated by GOD to Moshe..

Here's your flood that didn't cover the entire earth like your retarded friends say(that's impossible) --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burckle_Crater
>>
>>70798633
thats all wrong since the bible says at every day there is an evening and a morning

>And the evening and the morning were the first day

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis+1&version=KJV

So no, 6 days are 6 literal earth days
>>
>>70803819
I'm not concerned about deceivers when it comes to my Covenant but I appreciate the advice when it comes to anger. Send me email [email protected] instead plx then. Covenant Children are 1/100,000,000 of population(according to Yahowsha and God) so Id rather not just be a stranger. Stuff I don't wanna talk about on public board with peasants.
>>
File: 1449790521443.gif (121 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
1449790521443.gif
121 KB, 400x274
>>70798633
>taking 2000 year old jewish fairy tales this seriously
>>
>>70804161
Who's evening and morning is God referring to faggot? His or ours? It was made clear in the OP that this was creation from Gods perspective, not ours. I give you scientific proof with backscatter radiation shit and you're trying to tell me the earth is 6000yrs old.. Adam and Chawa were 6000 years ago.. the Berkle crater(flood) was 4000 years ago... The earth isn't 6000yrs old
>>
>>70804323
"2000 year old jewish fairy tale" where Prophets tell us the future because God is light and unconstrained by time with 100% accuracy ad nauseum and this is your degenerate ass comment.
>>
>>70804569
The earth is 6000 years old approx according to the Bible, and thr Bible is the word of God. You gave no scientific explanation to you shit Gods perspective theory. Mornings and evenings are always the same it does not matter who or what you are.
>>
>>70804161
In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth;
2 and the earth being without form and empty, and darkness on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of Elohim moving gently on the face of the waters,
3 then Elohim said, Let light be! And there was light.
4 And Elohim saw the light, that it was good, and Elohim separated between the light and darkness.
5 And Elohim called the light, Day. And He called the darkness, Night. And there was evening, and there was morning, one day.

God creates light, matter , water... This was one earth day hurrdurrrr
>>
>>70805273
>You gave no scientific explanation to you shit Gods perspective theory. Mornings and evenings are always the same it does not matter who or what you are.

Yah it's called fucking science.. The redshift backscatter microwave radiation. Neither the earth or the universe are 6000 years old and nowhere in the Towrah does it ever say that this is the case. It says that Adam and Chawa were created 6000 years ago and this is true.. It also says that there were men and women that were created before Adam and Chawa during the 6th day
>>
>>70805958
Stop calling Eve Chawa you fucking autist. What does the radiation have to do with anything? The universe expanded faster than the speed of light. Where does it say there are men and women before Adam and eve?
>>
>>70805273
27 And Elohim created the man in His own image; in the image of Elohim He created him. He created them male and female.

28 And Elohim blessed them; and Elohim said to them, Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the seas, and over birds of the heavens, and over all beasts creeping on the earth.

29 And Elohim said, Behold, I have given you every plant seeding seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree in which is the fruit of a tree seeding seed; it shall be food for you.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to all birds of the heavens, and to every creeper on the earth which has in it a living soul, every green plant is for food. And it was so.

31 And Elohim saw everything that He had made and behold, it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning, sixth day.

And the heavens and the earth were finished, and all their host.

2 And on the seventh day Elohim completed His work which He had made. And He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made.

3 And Elohim blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because He rested from all His work on it, which Elohim had created to make.

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created in the day of the making of Yahowah Elohim' s earth and heavens.

5 And every shrub of the field was not yet on the earth, and every plant of the field had not yet sprung up; for Yahowah Elohim had not sent rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground.

6 And mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground.

7 And Yahowah Elohim formed the man from the dust of the ground, and blew into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living soul.
>>
File: towrah.jpg (305 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
towrah.jpg
305 KB, 1280x718
>>70801865
Don't forget to bring a towrah
>>
>>70806192
Adam and Chawa were created on the "7th Day' , almost exactly 6000 years ago.. Or in the year 2033 it will be 6000 years exact.. 2033 is the year 6000 on the Hebrew Calendar and is when God will return
>>
>>70806577
The tribulation will begin 7 years prior to that time. God will return on Yom Kippurim(The Day of Reconciliations) in 2033
>>
File: image.png (728 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
image.png
728 KB, 1057x611
>>70798633
>Not earth days
The light and the dark were the first day
>written for illiterate, starving sand people to understand.
>>
>>70798633
>post ends in 33
Half life 3 confirmed

Thats how fucking stupid your argument is
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 276x183
>>70801865
>go to blessyahowah.com
>literally.a.tipped.fedora.on.front.page
>>
>>70798633
15 billion years estimated age because that's the farthest that light can travel here to our observation apparatus, this does not mean the universe is actually that old. As the universe is constantly expanding we'll never actually figure out how old this whole thing is accurately.

Into le trash can it goes!
>>
>>70807215
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_microwave_background
moron
>>
>>70807215
The Creator’s clock can be gleaned by observing the red shift, or lengthening of wavelengths emitted from the oldest and most distant sources of light and comparing this expansion to the rate the universe has and is growing. To understand this, we turn to professor Peebles who was named the Albert Einstein Professor of Science at Princeton University. In his textbook, The Principles of Physical Cosmology (Princeton University Press), Philip Peebles, who has established himself as the world’s foremost authority on cosmology, explains that when the universe was small, it was doubling very rapidly. But as the cosmos grew, the time required to double in size got exponentially longer. He, concurring with most all cosmological texts, quotes 1012 as the average rate of expansion. This yields a general relationship between genesis time and time today, indicating that they are different by a factor of one million million.

This concept is fairly simple: when space was stretched, so were the wavelengths within it. The red shift, or stretching due to the expansion of space, is commonly observed in astronomical data, and it now confirms that time originally flowed a trillion times slower than it does today.

This insight into creation’s clock, and how it differs from ours today, is found by dividing the temperature of quark confinement, when light energy could be successfully transformed into matter (10.9 x 1012 Kelvin) following the Big Bang, by today’s universal temperature of 2.73 degrees Kelvin (the measure of the CMB). This ratio enables us to compare the amount of energy concentrated near the point of creation with that which currently exists. This is relevant because, the more energy which is present, the slower time moves. The resulting calculation serves to confirm that our clock runs 0.399 x 1012 (399,000,000,000) faster than the Creator’s clock at the genesis.
>>
File: 1447366971043.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447366971043.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
A few questions.

Do you think the exodus actually happened.

If yes, why didn't the Egyptians immediately kill moses.

When is the true sabbath day.

Do you think the new testament has validity in its claims concerning jesus christ, why do Christians praise him when Yah specifically said to not worship anyone but himself.

Do you think its the year of jubilee.
>>
>>70807891
hey, anon

I'm reading all this and will read the website you linked fully. I am seeking my spirituality recently, and trying to find truth for myself.

Thank you for posting all of this and showing me a new perspective on, well, everything.

Do you pray? If so, how?
>>
>>70808750
>I am seeking my spirituality recently

And why do you ask men?
>>
>>70798633
Good post. I love all the hurr durr wat r numbers posts
>>
>>70808820
because millions of people before me have spent lifetimes seeking truth, and I may learn from both their successes and follies
>>
>>70808928

But you know, why not ask God directly?

So you go like: I believe -because you can only prove things you believe on- you are there God. Please, accept me as a son. Send somebody to instruct me on your ways, I will thoroughly test this person and see if he is able to do miracles proper of a God. I contest that there is no requirement of my part, since I am not aware of any of your laws and requirements and thus am liable for nothing.

I assure you this way is more correct because you are addressing the source and other creatures may want to fool you, even make you less of a human.

Don't you like tits? Don't you like dicks? Wouldn't you love it if heaven were actually very "degenerate" (read fun)?
>>
>>70808583
1. The Exodus happened
2. They didnt kill Moshe for reasons
3. Sabbath starts Friday at Sunset and ends Saturday at Sunset
4. "Jesus Christ" is a misnomer, and Yah never said that anybody should worship him. Christfags are morons and Paul worshippers.
5. No 2016 is not a Yobel year, not even close.
>>
>>70809091
heh I remember you from a thread yesterday

I've been a degenerate my whole life. I have sexual perversions. I just celebrated 5 years clean from heroin. Again, I've been a degenerate my whole life.

Now that I am seeking spirituality, I am finding a peace like I have never found before - regardless of the fact that I have not yet any 'true' answers.

I am both seeking alone and personally, as well as through others.

Thanks for the advice though, friend.
>>
>>70809294

But dude, in heaven you won't have a sickly body, no need to purify your system.
>>
>>70808750
Very happy that youre reading this stuff. I posted my twitter and email in here so get in touch.

On praying, funny that, God literally never tells us to pray at all but always encourages us to listen to him conversely. The only time that prayer is ever addressed it is by Yahowsha(Jesus) and he is rather annoyed when being asked about it.... He says "Listen, if you feel that you absolutely must pray, then this is how you do it...." "Our father, who art in Heaven..." you know the rest...
>>
>>70809444
nice trips - followed you on twitter

I've got to get some sleep - have a second interview for a job tomorrow which, if I get, will really change my life for the better.

Thanks again for the intriguing conversation.

Have a good night
>>
>>70808750
and sorry I didnt actually answer your question...
I ask God questions, for help, conversation and make quips... I don't pray in the traditional sense and God never asks us to do that... He only ever asks us to listen to him(which is way more important than us telling him shit) Again, he NEVER encourages us to "pray" to him
>>
Haha you faggots, God said only 1 in million would avail themselves to his Covenant and we got one tonight. Stop being degenerates and follow Yahowah's teaching, otherwise you will die.
>>
>>70805075
>Literally believing that God would create a world this shit
kek
>>
>>70808852
Add me on twitter or email before the post dies friend
>>
>>70809091
God gives very specific instructions that you need to follow in order to be adopted into his family.. You can be like 'lol whatever' but you wouldnt be following his instructions.. You can follow his instructions, you can say he's not legit, or you can wing it, that's your decision but God proves who he is through prophecy
>>
>>70809091
>Wouldn't you love it if heaven were actually very "degenerate" (read fun)?

Imagine youre on an airplane with a screaming baby next to you.... for several hours... now imagine this for all of eternity..

No, you don't want any shitheads around for all eternity and neither does God, and there are no shitheads that are permitted into his home.
>>
>>70810717
God once regretted creating mankind.... Flooded a bunch of people... Sodom and Gamorrah'd a bunch of people... Hates on most people.. When he comes bck will be fucking a bunch of shit up.. So no, he's not a fan, but he loves his Children and wants to protect them.
>>
>>70811099
Isn't god all knowing and all powerful?
If he is all knowing then he would have known exactly what he was creating and therefore why did he do it?
>>
Yep, let's just take the time AT THE BIG BANG and use it for the entire period FROM BIG BANG TO NOW
It's like saying, when I started accelerating the car, it ran at 10km/h and I'm going to use that speed for the entirety of my three hour long highway trip ignoring the acceleration along the way. Seems logical to me.
>>
>>70811249
No, he;s not, this is Christian nonsense. He is neither all-knowing or all-powerful. If he was all-knowing he would be witnessing every rape or degenerate act that has ever occured.. which would be torture... He could see it if he wanted but why would he torture himself.. He doesnt give a flying fuck about almost all of humanity except for his children. He doesnt even know who most anyone is... He is light so he can see the future and report it to us.. He uses Malach(angels) because he cant even really come into our state of existence cause he's 7th dimensional.. Like we are to a drawingon paper he is up there several dimensions..
>>
>>70811462
Wow, Australia really doesn't know how to science... Nobody said that, maybe you should go read over the thread a second time nig.
>>
>>70811629
there is no science in this thread
>>
>>70811629
>"divide by 900,000,000,000"
>"no one said that"
>>
Christianity is degenerate.
>>
>>70798633
How did you get that big bang time was 900 000 000 000 times slower than time now? Also the universe rapidly expanded at the big bang so it wouldn't be a constant. Also the bible says creation took 6 days, so why are you taking all the time up to now? Isn't creation over? Why did you chose this point as the end of creation?
>>
>>70812081
becuz he's full of shit
>>
>>70812081
Kek finally a logical person
>>
>>70812081
You fucking morons, this is modelling time as observed from the genesis. If you didn't get this in my posts then go read the links that I posted for more in depth.

You don't just get to take the big bang red shift radiation, actual scientifically proven calculations of how time would be observed from the Genesis and be like Hurr durr haw haww you're stupid..

You people are actually retarded, the top scientists were quoted in this thread.
>>
>>70812347
These aren't moron creationists these are the top minds in the field you fucking tards
>>
>>70812347
Leafy faggot
>>
>>70812567
ok but you didn't answer my last 3 questions. Typical cherry picking
>>
>>70812567
Here, Im going to make it really simple for you retards.

If you were an observer from the point of creation, the forming of our universe until today would be perceived as approx. 7 twenty four hour days, do you understand???
>>
>>70812757
why have you decided that creation ended today? Why are you ignoring my question you fucking cherry picker
>>
File: 354234.jpg (11 KB, 202x259) Image search: [Google]
354234.jpg
11 KB, 202x259
>>70812347
the universe is 13.799±0.021 billion years ((13.799±0.021)×109 years)

you arbitrarily decided that this can just be subsisted for the length of a whole year. And then proceed to conduct useless calculations until you had the approximation of the number 6.

But you are mostly full of shit for 2 reasons that betray the internal incongruity of your story.

You use the correct number of days for a year and then compared it to a figure off by 2 billion years from the actual number of years that make up the entire span of "creation"

Which brings me too my next point, if the "creator" resides in the 7th dimension as you mentioned, then how does he perceive a redshift or time for that matter?

So in summation, your theory is nothing more than clods of hair-choked catshit.
>>
>>70812757
/thread
>>
>>70812347
What the fuck are you talking about, in your first post you are getting the 6 days figure from using the "big bang time", which you yourself said is 900,000,000,000 times slower than our time
Then you go on to say, in your explanation, the "creator's time in genesis" is somewhere between 300,000,000,000 to 400,000,000,000 times slower, make up your fucking mind
>>
>>70812818
Also that part of the torah is in past tense so how the fuck could creation have ended after it was given?
>>
>>70812347
And let's be clear none of the "top level scientists" said shit about your concocted theory, the only quote that you have in your entire theory is the average speed of universe expansion, take your falsified logical bullshit somewhere else
>>
File: 35235235235352352.jpg (70 KB, 777x800) Image search: [Google]
35235235235352352.jpg
70 KB, 777x800
>>70812757
>If you were an observer from the point of creation

>>70811557
> he cant even really come into our state of existence cause he's 7th dimensional.

nice try pal
>>
>>70810974
>No, you don't want any shitheads

Precisely why we're getting rid of your ilk.

If I wanna fuck with a dog you better like it.
>>
>>70812859
The 7th dimension? Were the 5th and 6th ones not good enough for him? Or 4th if we're talking about physical dimesnions
>>
>>70812818
You could give or take millions of years and it wouldnt change the results in the equation you fucking simpleton, learn how to math
>>
>>70812988
>nice dubs
>>
>>70812871
You can't /thread your own thread faggot.
>>
>>70813042
So why are you deciding creation ended within millions of years of now? Why not 4 billion years ago when the Earth was formed?
>>
>>70813042
>"give or take millions of years"
Hey why don't we just use Fermi estimation instead next time you fucking idiot
Heck that would give a better answer than your bullshit theory
>>
>>70813088
nice dubs
>>
File: St Kekus.png (145 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
St Kekus.png
145 KB, 269x270
>>70813042
ur god cant even come into the 3rd dimension?

he must be a big pussy

low-energy god over here
>>
>>70813105
... The Towrah was recorded/given to man approx. 4000yrs ago, that's why now, now youre just testing me.
>>
File: noice.png (217 KB, 954x724) Image search: [Google]
noice.png
217 KB, 954x724
>>70813136
noice
>>
>>70798633
>sun ins't a thing till day 4
>"days"
>>
>>70813105
sorry earth forming was the wrong time to pick

but if you can change the time by millions of years and your jiggery pokery still works then obviously it's not very accurate
>>
Kek straya /sci/ squad debunking bullshit creationist theory
>>
>>70813251
If youre perceiving 15 billion years as 7 days it's actually really fucking accurate.
>>
>>70813377
You people are a bunch of low IQ degenerates, good luck not drowning in the tub
>>
>>70813377
pure applesauce
>>
Bipolar schizophrenia at its finest
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.