[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How do you handle your anger over politics, the media, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: woman-talking-with-therapist2.jpg (604 KB, 1804x1415) Image search: [Google]
woman-talking-with-therapist2.jpg
604 KB, 1804x1415
>How do you handle your anger over politics, the media, the world, and the people who inhabit it?

>Just relax and let it all out
>>
>>70798491
I go to the gym and lift. I'm fairly muscular now. Put your angry energy into something positive anon.
>>
>>70798491
Gotta have lulz. It's not good to be an uptight faggot all the time.
>>
I vent on a Malaysian Finger Puppetry board
>>
>>70798491

Vent on /pol/.
It doesn't work though. I should stop.
>>
>>70798491
I bitch about it to a few friends that are also redpilled. We bitch together and it makes us feel not so alone in this jew filled world.
>>
File: e2a.jpg (16 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
e2a.jpg
16 KB, 720x405
>>70798491

I just listen to the wisdom of my spirit animal.
>>
>>70798491
Find a physical outlet, exercise, stretching, whatever. Eat well, and research supplements. Finally, find some way to train your mind. You have to realize your emotions are biochemical stimuli, and you must learn to view them objectively. Meditation and breathing exercises are good for this.

You're going to get pisses when you realize how fucked up the world around you is. If you channel that energy correctly, you can use it to change yourself and the world around you for the better. cheers
>>
>>70798491
compulsive masturbation
>>
>>70798491
escapism of some sort - it's needed less and less over time

find that one thing that makes you want to continue existing - maybe you are the successor to the old timer who sits in the park feeding pigeons, maybe you are the next donald trump
>>
I stopped giving a fuck around 2007
>>
>>70798982
pissed*. Also, when I say view your emotions objectively, I mean experience them in a balanced manner, without reacting further on a physical or mental level.
>>
>>70798491
I don't really care about the state of the world.
>>
File: 4TDk71uce6g7.gif (289 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
4TDk71uce6g7.gif
289 KB, 447x415
>>70798491
>>Just relax and let it all out
NO. GET MAD AS HELL.
INSULT ANYONE WHO DARES TO DISAGREE - IF MUST BE EVEN YOUR MOTHER.
FUCK YOU!
>>
Hard work.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.