[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (45 KB, 638x367) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
45 KB, 638x367
>>
>>70798247
No she is not right because our countrymen should come first.
>>
>>70798247
>privileged
stopped reading there
>>
It's just ignorant self serving behavior. Too many people immigrating at once makes life harder for everyone. It devalues wages, it drives up the price of rent, it adds extra stress to transportation infrastructure, and the healthcare system.
>>
>>70798247
If they're undesirable positions, then if they went to American workers, they'd probably pay 60-80k, like trash collectors or plumbers. You can fucking bet people would sign up for menial jobs if it meant making a competitive wage that didn't require an education.
>>
It's like breaking into someones house then cleaning all their dishes

Sure my dishes are clean but you still broke into my fucking house and used all my soap while getting dirt all over the carpet
>>
>>70798247
>see privileged
>close image
>>
File: 1328466400089.jpg (6 KB, 219x252) Image search: [Google]
1328466400089.jpg
6 KB, 219x252
>>70798247

I'd fuck her.
>>
She has to go back.
>>
I work 12 hours a day at least. If someone told me that I'd step on their fucking neck.
>>
She's a privileged immigrant
>>
OP will only have one post this entire thread
>>
File: 1459467449618.jpg (496 KB, 906x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459467449618.jpg
496 KB, 906x1200
>>70798247

>hurr if we illegals take your job you're an idiot and you deserve it

Later..

>omg why is my job being outsourced to bumfuckistan??? muh rights mafagga

They never learn do they?

Flooding the market with cheap labour to undercut wages benefits nobody but the upper crust. Wages have been stagnant since the 1970s (adjusted for inflation), in the face of rising living costs. You could be a house owner and family supporter as a supermarket clerk, now it's not possible.

Meanwhile profits increase, but the only thing happening is a death of the middle class and an increased earnings gap.

This isn't even a right/left thing, and if you think that the jews got you good. Globalism is the death of us all. They will replace you. And they won't run out of people working for peanuts before this thing crumbles.
>>
>>70798247
Falling for the globalist's biggest trick and instigating intercultural and inter-ethnic conflict over market demand and supply. Shifting the blame off of immigration as a whole, and onto a self-serving level; the immigrant vs the "hick"

These are also usually the people who say that immigrants are good because they "do the jobs that white people don't"

Aka economic racism and slavery.
>>
>>70798247
so who has a fake kikebook to post
>i called ins on your mom and dad

bonus points if you actually call ins on her family
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.