[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Al Jazeera was kill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20160413_000143.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160413_000143.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Where were you when Al Jazeera was kill?
>>
>>70798125
>sandnigger named news source in America

I heard they were a decent news source but they should've gone with a different name for their American branch.
>>
>>70798125
Who care not me
>>
they were too boring tbqphwyf
I need constant stimulus to stay awake when watching the news, that's why I mostly just read Internet and /pol/
>>
>>70798448
you're the reason media is so shit today
>>
>>70798553
He's right tho
>>
>>70798125
Weren't they a pro raghead newsource like the Young Roaches?
>>
>>70798125
You picture would make more sense if you were Australian.
>>
>>70798125
Fuck Al-Jazeera. They say they support BLM and reported about the irrelevant bullshit that was Alan Kurdi dying.
>>
File: ictf.png (72 KB, 251x255) Image search: [Google]
ictf.png
72 KB, 251x255
>>70798125
Oy vey, I know nothing about it
>>
I was there when I saw al jazeera america died. I saw the last 5 hours of it. It will be sorely missed.

It was a lot better than the garbage most tv news networks have.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.