[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi senpai. Why haven't you come to opus dei and at become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2000px-Opus_Dei_cross.svg.png (109 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Opus_Dei_cross.svg.png
109 KB, 2000x2000
Hi senpai. Why haven't you come to opus dei and at become a collaborator?
>>
a collaborator of what, friendo?
>>
Do I have to mortify my flesh and give you all my wages?
>>
>>70797517
Of the work. You don't even have to be Christian
>>
>>70797616
Not collaborator. That's for the numeraries.
>>
>>70797771
what's the work that needs to be done, senpai?
>>
>>70798142
To find the cell in the world
>>
File: 986696.jpg (54 KB, 634x392) Image search: [Google]
986696.jpg
54 KB, 634x392
>>70798221
oh snap, what is the CELL?
>>
>>70797416
I'm reading more and I think I'd like to join. I see ordinary life as a path to saintliness.
>>
>>70798455
Instead of being a monk in a monetary with his cell. The world becomes your cell.
>>
>>70798815
What have you been reading?
>>
>>70798947
The wikipedia page, lol.

I just know I can't get out of bed or get through a day of work without asking for God's help and offering my labors and pains up to him.
>>
>>70799305
That's a great start. Read the way. Pray the rosary. Go to mass daily.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.