[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"No matter how many handouts or free opportunities you give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wat.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
"No matter how many handouts or free opportunities you give a woman, she will never be able to compete intellectually or creatively with a man." explain why this quote is untrue
>>
>>70796710
Don't really care about that, I just love your flag. Would love to visit the Isle of Man is there anything to do there?
>>
File: wutwut.jpg (26 KB, 466x262) Image search: [Google]
wutwut.jpg
26 KB, 466x262
>>70797161

>Isle of Man
>anything to do there
>>
Nice flag
>>
>>70796710
No, is not like that, is "womEn" and "mEn", its a thing of desperation+numbers

Individual woman can kicks an individual man ass, but all men can fuck over women

Handouts and free opportunities are worthless because the only actual way to change global statistics would be to kill enough men so the numbers close you would like them to close
>>
>>70797161
They have a bunch of ships that break down constantly and the occasionally motorbike race
>>
>>70798926
>Individual woman can kicks an individual man ass
We aren't all niggers
>>
>>70797161
>Isle of Man
There are more stuff to do in my backyard than in the Isle of Man
>>
>>70796710
Femanon here, you can always find a guy to take care of you.
>>
>>70798926
Came to post this. Some women are extremely capable and will shine on their own, but the average does not seem to take interest in working hard.
>>
>>70799273
Femanon here. I'm a huge attention whore with a gaping pussy.
>>
>>70796710
It's not, women lack strength and intellect but posses charisma, that's why they can't do any manual work or invent something worthwhile but makes them perfect for selling shit (men are drawn into shop by tits, women by sense of common interest like underwear), being nurses, spies and so on. Genders are not equal, they have their specific roles in society.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.