[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are chemicals in food, in the environment, psychotropic drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ayoub_51.jpg (69 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
ayoub_51.jpg
69 KB, 600x461
Are chemicals in food, in the environment, psychotropic drugs and other substances combining to give humans partial chemical lobotomies and less intelligent than they should be? I can't be the only person noticing how the older generations seem more intelligent as you go up in age, not to mention how low energy a lot of millennials are. I mean our ancestors were figuring out psychology, philosophy, geometry. The new generation has no interest in space travel, politics or anything that seems objectively important and seems to be only interested in how many genitals they can interlock with and how many pop culture references they can memorise. They also don't seem to be/are having trouble maturing into adult roles.

tl;dr are people actually getting less intelligent and are artificial chemical compounds in our environment playing a role?
>>
>>70795941
Bump because this is more important than that disgusting picture of shat out intestinal lining
>>
It's all illuminatis and reptilian. Prepare fore the arrival of the great kek! Beware brothers. The end is near!
>>
All food is comprised of chemicals.
>>
>>70796873
Thx captain.
>>
>>70796873
I'm not talking about stuff thats been evolved to be there. I'm talking about nasty shit you need hazard suits to handle large amounts of
>>
File: 1442465785085.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442465785085.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>70795941
If so, it cannot be helped. Sit back and enjoy your brave new world that has such people in it.
>>
File: 1456633915910.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1456633915910.png
74 KB, 412x351
How do I uncalcify my pineal gland?
>>
>>70797539
Meditate, certain plant foods are good for it, drink unfluoridated water/detox fluoride and get sunshine
>>
On phone right now, but read a paper on how humans are slowly losing brain mass. Google scholar should bring it up.
>>
>>70797539
wew
>>70795941
>less intelligent
IQ goes up every few years. places without food processing and whatnot have worse IQs inherently. you're probably just hanging out with losers and feeling nostalgic for an age you didn't even experience
>>
>>70798151
The volume of an average human's brain case has diminished by approximately the size of a tennis ball since the Bronze Age.

Nietzsche was right, the Greeks were truly at the apex of human civilization in terms of individual virtue, everything else has just been a slow degeneration masked and enabled by technology.
>>
>>70795941
Honing your intellect is as big a part of intelligence as genetics. Modern society doesn't really encourage people to do this.
>>
>>70798356
You can have high IQ with low drive/be bad at applying it
>>
>>70798425
It's the same reason why wild animals have larger brains than their domestic counterparts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.