[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
acetylsalicylic acid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: ff1459997649127.jpg (155 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
ff1459997649127.jpg
155 KB, 900x675
"Pop a daily aspirin to help prevent heart attacks, stroke and colon cancer, expert panel says"

I see articles like this all the time on Jewbook, Washinton Post, MSNBC, and all the leftist jew media outlets. I've been told that all Asprin does it thin your blood for better circulation through your clogged and scarred up arteries (result of eating too much meat and processed foods and shit).

But I'm not a damn chemist, is this a ploy to get the GOYIM to succumb to the JOOZ or what?
>>
>>70795868
Low dose asprin is dirt cheap
>>
File: ka2T2ud.jpg (112 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
ka2T2ud.jpg
112 KB, 407x405
epic fail to the jew media and its followers. they love swallowing pills like sheep
>>
>>70796014
So jews only want money, but I thought they were putting flouride in our tap water? I think I'm paranoid.
>>
>>70795868
It's a way to sell more pills and make more money. It is inferior to eating better and exercising.
>>
I'm no scientist, but I think it's safe to say that daily aspirin consumption will do more harm than good. The aspirin corporations probably paid good shekels to force the "le 1 aspirin a day" meme
>>
>>70796314
OK, that makes sense, so it's basically a paid advertisement from Asprin makers to the media outlets for pushing the story, which is not totally false, but there's no "secret mind control ingredient" in this shit
>>
im pretty sure that aspirin was invented by a zionist jew who wants to kill as many people as possible. its actually poison. dump your medicine cabinet into the toilet for fun and profit /pol/triots !
>>
>>70796508
>>70796314
>>70795868
>>70796249

>under 21 tryhard stormfag larpers detected

not everything is a kike conspiracy.

aspirin thins your blood and reduces your stroke risk.

if you're having cardiac problems, chewing an aspirin is something you can do immediately while you wait for the ambulance to show up, and actually makes a difference.

"paid advertisement from the aspirin makers"

literally the most vague accusation of shill posting in /pol/ is more plausible than this

source: i had a heart attack from too much cocaine and prevented a lot of damage by nomming on baby aspirins
>>
>>70796773
>if you're having cardiac problems, chewing an aspirin is something you can do immediately while you wait for the ambulance to show up, and actually makes a difference

Y'know, unless your problems are caused by a leaky valve, blood vessel hemorrhage, or low blood volume infarction, in which case it'll fucking kill you
>>
>>70796963
cool to know that your parents enrolled you in med-school, how's your freshman year been so far
>>
>>70795868
>not taking willow bark instead
enjoy your stomach ulcers and / or poorly absorbed aspirin plebs
>>
>tfw jews invent poison chemicals

aspirin is poison. invented by jews but guess what ITS NOT KOSHER
>>
>>70795868
http://www.functionalps.com/blog/2012/04/22/ray-peat-phd-on-aspirin/

I looked up what ray peat had to say about it and he wrote a love story to aspirin. Shit i have problems with inflammation myself, i might try taking it for a few weeks.
>>
>>70798487
Broscience.

Australian Nobel price winners demonstrated Stomach ulcers are caused by bacteria not chemically.

You're far more likely to kill yourself chewing willow bark whose environment is mainly anthropologically polluted waterways.
>>
>>70800296
(Takeuchi, et al, 2001; Ligumsky, et al., 1985.) Repeated use of aspirin protects the stomach against very strong irritants. The experiments in which aspirin produces stomach ulcers are designed to produce ulcers, not to realistically model the way aspirin is used.”

this is why "science" scares me.
>>
I think they just want to accustomize you to eating a handful of pills every day without ever thinking about it.

>eat this harmless pill
>now eat this one
>now eat this one
>now eat this one
>now eat this one to deal with the sideffects of all those others
>now eat this one where if you stop eating it YOU WILL DIE
>>
>>70795868
Acytylsalicacid thing causes ulcer, and trust me when i say one of those aint fun. It will thin your blood tho
>>
>aspirin
>literally invented by Bayer, an Aryan German company

You fucking retards don't even know what you're mad about anymore.
>>
>>70800667
Exactly.
>>70801291
Aspirin is one of the worlds oldest medications. Ancient Egypt utilised it.
>>
>>70795868

it also lowers inflammation. Chronic inflammation is a major contributor to cardiovascular illness and colon cancer.
>>
>>70795868
Biochem undergraduate on way to 4 year pharmacy program here.

The only record or well document damage that can be attributed to aspirin is the effects it has on the liver in high doses. Similar to what you'd find with alcohol poisoning of heavy drinkers. Even then its not as bad as what other medicines (the commercial ones with the long list of side effects on TV now and again). Those are mixtures of unrefined amine and amide compounds that do longer damage towards your liver because of pharmacy companies wanting to push their products as fast as they can. Aspirin has been tried and true since early in its inception, the only long term damage you'd find is if a) you're allergic to anything in a particular brand of aspirin tablet. or b) you swallow a fistful or three.
>>
>>70795868
Sometimes, shilling is just advertising.
Just tell your mom not to chomp it down every time her anime-induced headaches start up.
>>
>>70799696
take turmeric for inflammation.
far superior and has many other benefits
>>
>>70795868
Aspirin is good to take if your old or at risk of a stroke. It's bad if you drink alcohol because it's more likely to cause stomach ulcers as it reduces the protective mucus in your stomach, though it's much less likely to cause bleeding than prescription blood thinners like warfarin.

It has absolutely no psychoactive effects; it's not some "blue pill" put out by he jooz to keep the white man down or nab his shekels.

Aspirin, in the form of willow bark, has been consumed by humans since the ancient greeks.
>>
File: Bayer_Heroin1.jpg (41 KB, 600x494) Image search: [Google]
Bayer_Heroin1.jpg
41 KB, 600x494
>>70800296
>>70800667

Bayer shills ITT.
>>
>>70801963
stfu
>>
>>70797076
Buddy I'm sorry that you think you need med-school to tell you in situations of heart trouble, thinning your blood may not be 100% a great idea
>>
>>70801352
>>70801963
and aspirin=/=willow bark extract ffs
>>
>>70803138
Salicin has the same therapeutic effect though.
>>
>>70795868
It is a product from a plant so who knows.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.