[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the manchildren problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12
File: 1445816351360.jpg (156 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445816351360.jpg
156 KB, 1024x768
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?
>>
>>70795036
How much do you get paid to post this stale copypasta every day?
>>
File: big bunda japanese.jpg (115 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
big bunda japanese.jpg
115 KB, 600x1067
>How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

As I've said before: greater access to women.
>>
Anime fans don't earn a living or go to school. They're the reason the term NEET even exists.
>>
we shoot whoever posts this stupid thread every single day in the fucking face.
>>
>>70795156
We Jesus Dat ass :s
>>
File: FullSizeRender (10).jpg (66 KB, 640x623) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (10).jpg
66 KB, 640x623
>>70795036
Most asians look beta as fuck, but for some reason this dude looks like he could stomp a nigger if he had to
>>
>>70795156
Who will teach them to speak to the women? These aren't brave or intelligent people. They won't figure this out on their own.
>>
>same threads every day
>same pastas every
Should I kill myself soon?
>>
>>70795598
Yes. Be sure to livestream your suicide so we can watch.
>>
>>70795036
>>earn a decent amount of money
If they're not taking taxpayer money why the fuck should I care what they do with their lives? Stop being such a controlling nanny. If they have jobs and support themselves, you can fuck off.
>>
>>70795416

"Access" does not necessarily include speaking to them.
>>
>>70795036
I want to be a manchild in East Asia. It looks so fucking comfy.
>>
File: J_curve_graph.png (53 KB, 1279x829) Image search: [Google]
J_curve_graph.png
53 KB, 1279x829
We are undergoing an extreme and dangerous surge in population right now. We should be discouraging people from breeding as much as possible.
>>
>>70795036
Where do i get a good katana?
>>
all non-fat women spend their lives until 30 years old fucking the top 10% of alpha chads every night. women HATE being with a man they believe to be below them -- so when they decide to settle for a beta provider to get married once they're already used up (and probably have gotten fat as well), it *WILL* end in divorce and the man will be divorce raped for everything he has. god help him if he had children with her.

this is the only scenario for any men who isn't in the top 10% of looks and income.
>>
>>70795036
I'll give up the waifu once I find a woman who's comparable to her
>>
>>70795036
That doesn't seem very practical. How would he even have enough space to draw in the case of a home invasion scenario?

Stupid Nips.
>>
File: 1459001653638.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1459001653638.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>>70795036
>>
>>70795156
> disgusting
>>
>>70795036
Well,you can't solve that problem,America. You don't have anyone to have a good olf fashioned land war with.
>>
>>70795036

>how do we solve the man child problem

Make it possible to live completely independent by the age of 18. Parents can't kick their kids out of the nest anymore because they "need a degree" or years of work experience before they can make enough to afford a small apartment.
>>
>>70795036
Make effort worthwhile again. Not everyone worships productivity. Not even you.
>>
>>70795036
Nothing, they do not mate. They will stagnate out of existence.
>>
File: Trump Force One.gif (3 MB, 511x347) Image search: [Google]
Trump Force One.gif
3 MB, 511x347
>>70795036
We need fathers and mothers in our lives. i.e. we need to be allowed into the military and have both male and female commanding officers. Our problems are all literally because our parents didn't over meme and counter meme hard enough to learn us how to resist all the bullshit in the media and schools we encountered that caused so many of our problems.

Also the military needs to let people who smoke weed every day into the military and segregate them into their own like minded battalion.

These are my conjectures on this topic have a nice day, guys. Jesus Christ is our lord.
>>
>>70795036
Are you married?
How many Children do you have?
College fund for those Kids. how much saved?
Do you own a home?

>I live in my parents basement, I collect welfare to post on Chinese Slave Labour board
>>
>>70795036
Give manchildren a reason to want to contribute to society.

>HURR SOCIETY OWES YOU NOTHING

And I don't owe society anything. Works both ways.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 875x989) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 875x989
>stop liking what I don't like: the post

Keep reposting this shit you fag. Only part I think is bad that you mentioned is being politically passive, they should push for their right to live how they want regardless of people like you.
>>
File: 1450231464904.jpg (80 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
1450231464904.jpg
80 KB, 700x875
>>70796111
pls respond
>>
>>70795968
Mathus please go.
>>
>>70796359
>Because genetics determines everything

You morons say the same things about all the other "degenerates". Does the ignorance comfort you?
>>
>>70795036
After you took a shit on the floor, your shabbos-goyim-factory had to cease production
>>
This fucking thread. I thought it had died.

none of my friends are man children, this is a non existent problem unless you are weak and a beta. In that case it's better that you're genes die out with you

OP is a FAGGOT
>>
>>70795036
Eliminate public disability benefits for most mental conditions.

The NEET situation has been fueled by the ease of getting disability benefits for "autism," various "personality disorders," or anything else that has no real objectively measurable symptoms.

People will be productive if they have no other choice.
>>
>>70795036
Listen to the warnings of sandman MGTOW and nationalism.
>>
>>70795036
>What the fuck do we do?

you leave us the fuck alone.
>>
>>70796696
>>70796111
If you want one pretty cheap that is usable.

http://www.chenessinc.com/
>>
>>70795036
This is the last damn time I'm giving you a (you)
Manchildren aren't the problem, they are a symptom of a society dying from the Zionist corruption of the West.
>>
Make life more appealing. Make it so they don't have to jump through hoops to live the life you think is normal. If you want them to have a family, make it appealing to throw millions of yen away on a kid for 15-16 years (not to mention the hundreds of thousands you'll spend on courting a chick). Make it so they get ENORMOUS tax breaks, or better yet, have no taxes, or provide full on benefits to those having children and living a family life instead of penalizing them.

till then they'll keep going to hostess clubs for dudes, and host clubs for chicks. I spent about $3000 in one night in a hostess club, fifteen years ago on a trip to japan, and I still remember it. They treated me like a fucking king, and I STILL get emails from the owner of the place every year asking if i'm interested in coming back. I'm sure that's nothing compared to what some other people spend but really, it's a better price for all the companionship you can want.

I'd do that every year for some companionship rather than spend all of my money, perpetually, and forever, on a family who would grow up in this world to despise me.

I don't want anyone to grow up in this world anymore. Times are changing, and shit is going sour. Obviously I can't control others, but i'll control myself.
>>
>>70796973
thanks anon. These will do.
>>
>>70795156
sauce?
>>
>>70796657

This. We're not bad people for not accepting a raw deal.
>>
>>70795968
How the fuck does this graph make ANY sense...

Why is 1800s directly above 1450... Damn I'm triggered
>>
File: 616148347.jpg (43 KB, 510x363) Image search: [Google]
616148347.jpg
43 KB, 510x363
>>70797009
Dubs zero9 Goyim of the year!
>>
There's like 34 manchild threads right now. what the fuck/. Also, isn't this pasta?
>>
>>70795738
>"FAGOTTINI"
>>
>>70797293
Yeah this thread is here everyday.
>>
>>70796849
then you have legitimate autists who die in the streets, or better yet live on the streets and go crazy and start fucking bashing people's skulls into the pavement because they don't understand or get angry when someone says something to them.

terrible idea, there needs to be harder policing of it, not the removal of it.
>>
>>70797429
The favorite pasta of /mlp/
>>
>>70797270
You're also retarded
Those lines intersect the graph above the labeled year. It shows you when we reach certain populations because it's too dense to read.
>burger education
>>
File: 1459276614836.jpg (31 KB, 381x385) Image search: [Google]
1459276614836.jpg
31 KB, 381x385
>>70795036
>How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?
You've to act from the roots, aka education aka parents aka mothers. Here is why:
https://archive.is/dR2KF

Women are the ones who caused this.
>>
>>70795036
Thing is, videogames are so popular because people at their very core like to feel like they've accomplished something or are working towards doing so. Its why the most successful games out there today are basically just progress bars with the most basic of interactions.

The problem is we as a culture have lost the urge to challenge ourselves for its own sake. We like working together and we like building tangible things, but without any easy to tackle outlet for those urges, we fall into wanting to satiate them with the most basic, trivial substitutes.

In the past, the military has provided for us and other nations the means by which men can satiate the urge for group structure and discipline. In times past, courses in higher education were much more rigorous and required something similar. We need to have some kind of nation wide program that allows men from every background to just show up, get trained, and build something that lasts. Maybe we'll get paid in cash, maybe we'll have some other kind of compensation, but I truly believe we have to bring back the concept of the hard day's work in such a way that it forms the basis for the people young men and boys will become.
>>
>>70796121
You know what, it's really hard. No man would ever settle down with a woman he wasn't attracted to. Not one. What makes you think women just don't work in the same way? I'm not just talking appearances, but it could be sperg-y, autismal personality issues as well. I tried, I tried so hard to be with that type of guy who was doing things right in his early 20s and I'm sure he'll be rich one day, but I couldn't just pretend to be attracted him in a romantic/sexual way to make it work.
>>
>>70795036
END
THE
WELFARE
STATE
>>
>>70795036
This thread is up once a week. Stale pasta is stale. This i why i think there are legit bots on this site.
>>
>>70796149
I forget how goood that movie was
>>
File: ngbbs5371bb91e41d9.jpg (109 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs5371bb91e41d9.jpg
109 KB, 720x450
>Work your life away in misery, marry woman you don't like, have children you don't actually want, have everything you worked your entire life for taken away by her whims, get abandoned by your children, and die alone leaving them to the same fate

Nope. I'm going to have fun while i can, and not perpetuate a cycle of suffering.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.