[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this allowed? https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvic e/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: disgusting.png (31 KB, 1009x265) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
31 KB, 1009x265
Why is this allowed?

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/4eg4mw/mo_can_another_man_force_married_couple_to_get_a/
>>
>>70794633
Agreed. She should be punished for her lack of respect for the man she allegedly pledged her loyalty to.

Western women have ruined marriage forever
>>
>>70794633
REDDIT YES!!
>>
>>70794633
What the fuck, this guy has just been handed a get out of jail free card and he wants to tear it up.

Why would you fight this?
Get the fuck out, if your wife has cheated once she'll do it again.
>>
>>70794725
Its the man being a fucking cuck thats most wrong with this
>>
File: disgusting1.png (25 KB, 900x221) Image search: [Google]
disgusting1.png
25 KB, 900x221
>>70794633
>>
>>70794633
Fuck off with this reddit faggotry.
>>
>i obviously support and love wife and daughter
>afraid of the truth

he should get tested, the truth won't kill him.
>>
>>70794771
$50 he's black
>>
>>70794725

Grow up. Women have the minds of children. They only ruin what the men of a society allow them to ruin. Same way a negligent parent is responsible for the stuff their toddler fucks up.

The sooner we admit that women are weak both physically and logically the better. They base their actions on emotion. Just like a child.

I bet if you were to ask the reddit OPs wife why she cheated she'd give some bullshit answer like

>he didn't spend enough time with me

Or

>he wasn't attentive enough

To try and throw blame for her own actions onto her husband, just like a child would do.

You have to understand that for humans with the mentality of children the best way they learn is to have it beaten into them. They can't understand logical reasoning why things are good or bad, that kind of stuff only comes with maturity..something both children and women lack. You therefore have to beat them when they fuck up so they know that this type of behavior results in a strong emotional reaction (anger) which results in an extremely negative physical reaction (pain).

You obviously shouldn't beat them to death, but a society with shitty spoiled women in it is no different than a family with shitty spoiled brats for children. You know goddamn well why they act like they do.

You can tell me I'm wrong because you don't like hearing the truth, but I've never been able to get women to do what is necessary more than when I started treating them like children. No I don't beat my wife, I don't have to. She knows not to fuck up anyways lest she end up destroyed emotionally. It's a very happy relationship.

The truth is women don't want to be our equals. They want weak men who they can dominate, and they want strong men they can serve. It's their natural state. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>70794771

That whole first paragraph can be condensed to

>she cheated with a black guy. Courts won't give my step daughter to a black, right?
>>
>the other guy WANTS a paternity test so he is forced to pay child support

JESUS CHRIST DUDE JUST STOP

STOP RIGHT NOW AND LET THIS KEK HANDLE THINGS
>>
>affair
>very happy
I want to kill cucks.
>>
>>70795930
Nigga thinks the state will give him money because "muh kid." Niggas always think the state will give them money.
>>
>>70794633
>reddit being cucks as usual
Got any other news, anon?
>>
File: 1459198445544.jpg (27 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1459198445544.jpg
27 KB, 600x338
>>70795651
This is 100% accurate. I think a slap to remind them who's in charge is more than adequate, however illegal. I've never laid a hand on my wife, but I've found more creative forms of discipline-- give her extra housework, withhold attention or money, or sometimes just lay into her if she really fucked up. I always make sure the discipline is adequate and never unfair or undeserved. If she does well, or goes beyond her normal household duties, I reward her (usually with a date night of her choice, or give her a break from cooking one night and I do it instead). She has nothing but respect for me, and she is literally the most loyal person I know because I've provided with the male authority figure she needed. Even more surprising, she's come around to my beliefs, and even acknowledges this is how marriages should be because of the stability it provides, and she knows she owes the men in her life and our society everything.

Idiot men today bitch about not having equal rights to women-- they just need to grow a pair and get back in control of their women.
>>
>>70794771
What the fuuuuuuuck.
> the babys futurrrrreeeee
Why is he white knighting so hard? So his cheating wife will see what a *nice* guy he is?? And THAT'S the kind of guy she cheated on him with?! Not her boss or a politician or athlete or celeb or just a rich jerk off...A fucking loser and by the way Mr. Cuck is talking it's probably the losers kid. I seriously don't know hoghow someone could "love" a girl after that...Either he wins the test and never mentions it or his kid grows up knowing their dad is a beta cuck..or deadbeat whatever
>>
And lol @all the responses telling him how he can fight it. Only one person brought up the point that it could be important to know for future medical situations. Jesus some people
>>
>>70797984
People don't go on leddit to hear the truth.
>>
>>70795651
Agreed. Evolution has shaped women to conform to authority and consensus just as it has shaped men to fight for power and wield authority. It is despite your usual statistical anomalies the natural state of things.
>>
>>70797691
I mean I can understand if he is doing it for the child having already bonded with her assuming from birth that she was his seed. But still.
>>
>>70798337
You can still care about a child without being legally and financially obligated to them.

You don't have to completely embrace the walking embodiment of your cuckholdry without abandoning the kid to the wolves
>>
>>70798337
Yeah but as someone in the reddit said (I know nothing about this stuff) the courts would take into account the living situations and relationships, they wouldn't just take the baby away to live with the crappy real dad. And if you mean protecting himself from the truth, he knows his wife had an affair (I'd have stopped there) and is apparently concerned/knows he isn't really the father. I guess he's essentially trying to keep the real dad or of their life for ever but then that's still kinda crappy of an attitude on his part
>>
>>70798772
He's probably worried that she's gonna leave him so if he can hold onto "his" child then maybe his wife will feel obligated to keep him.

Which she will until the ATM dries up.
>>
>staying with an unfaithful wife
>raising another asshole's child

Seriously, why do people do this today? It might have been different like 60 or even 40 years ago, but with the way divorce is today why do men think this is okay?
>>
>>70799224
Years of White Knight brainwashing
>>
>>70798963
Yeah but she probably knows better than either "father" I think he thinks he's "protecting" her from some shithead she was stupid enough to cheat and apparently get knocked up with, in the hopes she'll love/stay with him forever. Which he apparently already failed at
>>
File: 122566666.jpg (95 KB, 637x662) Image search: [Google]
122566666.jpg
95 KB, 637x662
>>
>>70799371
If you mean the kids at the reddit table are trying to pep talk some beta on how his girlfriend cheated on him and why that's ok then yeah
>>
The other guy cannot force the wife or current husband to get a paternity test. However, he can get a paternity test for himself and have the state force the child to give up a drop of blood for said test.

He'd be a fucking idiot to do it though.
>>
>>70799617
kek
>>
>>70799371
both chan and reddit are the lonely kid.

no one with friends has the time to shitpost
>>
File: 1459852696084.jpg (117 KB, 615x665) Image search: [Google]
1459852696084.jpg
117 KB, 615x665
>>70794633

He doesn't want to confirm if he's being cucked?

Is this like people who think the cancer will just go away if they don't go to the doctor?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.