[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders appoints Israel critic to campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: GoodGoy.png (676 KB, 472x726) Image search: [Google]
GoodGoy.png
676 KB, 472x726
BASED BERNIE
A
S
E
D

http://www.timesofisrael.com/sanders-campaigns-new-jewish-outreach-director-is-outspoken-israel-critic/
>>
>a kike supports a kike

yawn
>>
Based.
>>70794600
>I cannot into reading and comprehending basic concepts
>>
>>70794372
Globalist Jews oppose Zionists. Didn't you know that?
>>
>>70795545
Fuck off. They're the exact same two things
>>
>>70795545
yet they both have the same donors
didn't you know that?
>>
>>70795545
It seems like they don't even care about the religion at all.
>>
>>70794372
I'd rather send money to the kikes than have our own country overrun by Muslims like Bernie wants to do.
>>
>>70795848
Who put them here and you'd be supporting isis if you did that
>>
File: kike post.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
kike post.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>70795545
Are you fucking retarded? They are the exact fucking same thing.
>>
>>70794600
>>70795733
this

Globalism for the entire world, but Israel. Soros is a globalist, but stopped funding FEMEN when they started FEMEN Israel.
>>
>>70795905
Sanders supports bringing refugees in and giving amnesty to illegals. He's the opposite of based. The only reason he opposes Israel is because they're mean to brown people. He's a cuck. It's the same reason college kids hate Israel.
>>
>>70796097
Cry me a river. And you're blaming the symptoms not the disease again
>>
>>70794372
OY VEY
IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOA
WHERE ARE OUR HOLOCAUST REPARATIONS GOY
>>
File: trump trump trump trump.jpg (380 KB, 980x1953) Image search: [Google]
trump trump trump trump.jpg
380 KB, 980x1953
>>70794372
His tax plan would raise middle and low income taxes beyond the ability for most to pay and force them on government assistance with no way of getting off, not to mention his education plan would increase the deficit beyond what little his tax plan would bring in as well as his business plan would incentivize capital and industrial flight.
I cannot support senator Sanders.

Trump is a gamble, but a risk is better than more of the same or sure failure.
>>
>>70794372

Why would you not support Israel tbqh familia? You know Hitler helped found Israel right? To get all the dirty kikes out of his country? Someone has to police the shitskins once America is done delivering all the freedom.
>>
>>70796184
Cry you a river? He'd be based if he opposed all of the above. Why don't you go cry a river for Brussels and France you fucking leaf.
>>
>>70796074
>>70796097
>>70794372
DT wants money from protecting isreal

bernie is a jew and nothing he says should be trusted
>>
>>70796270
That you did?
>>
>my only issue for voting is a candidate who will hurt Israelis (while supporting American Jews who actually run American companies, media organizations and Cultural Marxist agenda in higher education)
>>
>>70794600
>>70794600
reading isn't your strong suit, is it?
>>
>>70796308
>a jew and nothing he says should be trusted
That's pretty obvious, don't trust jews
>>
>trust the kike that supports weapons bans, blm, and mudshits
>or the guy who flipflops on everything
Sorry, but I'm a #KasichKrony
>>
File: Bernie-hitla.jpg (105 KB, 506x353) Image search: [Google]
Bernie-hitla.jpg
105 KB, 506x353
Savior of the white race?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.