[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Bernie Sanders let this happen? Is Bernie Sanders black?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why did Bernie Sanders let this happen? Is Bernie Sanders black?
>>
If he pushed those bitches away, the Shillary media machine would have destroyed him and he wouldn't be polling nearly as high as he is now.
>>
>>70793789
Black voices are traditionally underrepresented in the media OP, he was just trying to change that by giving them a podium to say their lives matter. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>70794485
lol. you are one hell of a cuck
>>
I'm drunk and I am I'll tell u that he is. A cuck hos bless sleep correct
>>
>>70794652
Spell correct
>>
>>70794485
Those arent even black, they're house negro tier at best. They're like 25% white each, even more.
>>
>>70793956
Bullshit, sanders does terrible with black people. This did nothing to improve his image. Unless you mean the cuck vote, which is definitely a factor I suppose.
>>
>>70794790
>This did nothing to improve his image.

I'm not saying it improved his image, but if he did something it would have made it a lot worse.
>>
Bernie chose to let those women be heard. He gives a shit about average Americans; he doesn't just kick out anyone who doesn't agree.
>>
>>70794973
He preferred to allow her to hang herself with her words. It was a smart move actually.
>>
>based bill clinton tells black lives matter faggots to fuck off

>hillary still getting shitloads of black votes

Wow, just imagine her numbers after obama endorses her.
>>
>people voting for this cuck, who is standing hiding his pathetic manhood while letting these negro beasts scream into the mic

JUST
>>
>>70793789
Have they been doxed? Their faces are so fucking punchable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.