[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ which side are you on? I'm believe Skyrim should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x278
So /pol/ which side are you on?

I'm believe Skyrim should be independent eventually but now the focus should be on uniting against the common enemy the Thalmor.
>>
S T O R M C L O A K S

>ETERNAL IMPERIAL KEKS
>>
Imperials because I'm white
>>
>>70792705
Imperials

Fuck the Nords, load of snow niggers
>>
File: argonian.png (774 KB, 730x913) Image search: [Google]
argonian.png
774 KB, 730x913
Argonian Lives Matter
>>
Ulfric is the Don of Skyrim.

Stormcloaks ftw.
>>
File: pandaren.jpg (63 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
pandaren.jpg
63 KB, 580x350
Pandaren ftw
>>
>>70792705
Thalmor Dossier: Ulfric Stormcloak

Status: Asset (uncooperative), Dormant, Emissary Level Approval
Description: Jarl of Windhelm, leader of the Stormcloak rebellion, Imperial Legion veteran

Background:

Ulfric first came to our attention during the First War against the Empire, when he was taken as a prisoner of war during the campaign for the White-Gold Tower. Under interrogation, we learned of his potential value (son of the Jarl of Windhelm) and he was assigned as an asset to the interrogator, who is now First Emissary Elenwen. He was made to believe information obtained during his interrogation was crucial in the capture of the Imperial City (the city had in fact fallen before he had broken), and then allowed to escape. After the war, contact was established and he has proven his worth as an asset. The so-called Markarth Incident was particularly valuable from the point of view of our strategic goals in Skyrim, although it resulted in Ulfric becoming generally uncooperative to direct contact.

Operational Notes: Direct contact remains a possibility (under extreme circumstances), but in general the asset should be considered dormant. As long as the civil war proceeds in its current indecisive fashion, we should remain hands-off. The incident at Helgen is an example where an exception had to be made - obviously Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial victory and thus harmed our overall position in Skyrim. (NOTE: The coincidental intervention of the dragon at Helgen is still under scrutiny. The obvious conclusion is that whoever is behind the dragons also has an interest in the continuation of the war, but we should not assume therefore that their goals align with our own.) A Stormcloak victory is also to be avoided, however, so even indirect aid to the Stormcloaks must be carefully managed.

Ulfric was a Thalmor shill
>>
>>70793596
GET YOUR TAIL BACK TO WORK YOU LAZY SCALESKIN
>>
>>70793596
They only matter if you want shit swept or shovelled. Now get back to work, you s'wit.

t. Dunmer
>>
>>70792705
Stormcloaks, fucking imperial bootlicker
ULFRIC WILL MAKE ANIME REAL
>>
>>70793539
>Sucking Thalmor dick
>White
>>
>>70793808
>Elves give Ulfric intel on when to attack Forsworn held Markarth
>Starts a rebellion, unites half of skyrim, and kills all Thalmor in his lands
>Thalmor death squads continue to roam imperial skyrim

CYRODIL YES
>>
The stormcloaks are doing th right thing on the wrong timeframe. The empire needs Skyrim to defeat the Elves. After the pointy eared basters are gone they can go independent.
>>
Stormcloaks obviously

>letting imperial cucks come and rule you and take your people's land
>>
Forsworns or even orsimer
>meddling in other people's bussines instead of just fighting to retake your homeland or to protect the one you have
>>
>>70794208
Why can't skyrim ally with the empire after the war to fight the greater evil of the elves?

My ancestors are smiling at me imperial. Can you say the same?
>>
>>70792705

Stormcloaks all the way up until I kill Ulfric and take Skyrim for my own.

Yes, there's a mod for that.
>>
Skyrim belongs to the nords
>>
Complete Dark Brotherhood quest involving the emperor.
Side with the Empire.
Crusades to destroy Thalmore.
>>
>>70792705
Imperials, fuck the rebel scum.
>>
>>70792705

You're a filthy fucking wood elf what makes you think the stormcloaks want you u little 80 pound knife eared cuck? Go back to dry humping trees you faggot us Stormcloaks only want Nords, Redguards and Bretons.
>>
File: Nord.jpg (401 KB, 1015x768) Image search: [Google]
Nord.jpg
401 KB, 1015x768
>>70792705

What kind of fruit chooses to play as some cannibalistic tree fairy?
>>
GO STORMCLOAKS

LETS GO WINDHELM BEARS
>>
>>70792705
lol what a cucking diatribe from a Skyrim player.

I'm pro Imperial because the Imperials are simply better. Not because the fucking Stormcloaks love Nords & nord culture. By the the fucking nine divines.
>>
>>70793808
>Thalmor using Ulfric as useful idiot
>explicitly state that he's broken control
>explicitly state that a Stormcloak victory would be detrimental to Thalmor plans

Go back to your Imperial Library and see if they can teach you how to read, milkdrinker.
>>
File: tarkin guards.jpg (59 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
tarkin guards.jpg
59 KB, 1920x816
GLORY TO THE EMPIRE

REBEL TRAITORS WILL BE PURGED
>>
>>70793808
this tbqh family

This book reduced Ulfric's intentions to Doubtful, at beast. But a united Empire is necessary for when the Thalmor betray their word.

The best position is outside the thalmor embassy, killing all the elves and waiting three days.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.